Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form (3503 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / See What This GUY Said About UNILAG Student With First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form by lovewithawoni: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please friends, i am new here. I gained admission into unilag this year with my name on the merit list. I tried logging into my unilag student portal (www.studentportal.unilag.edu.ng), which i was able to. I changed my password and followed the admission hand book until i got to where i will upload my credentials.

My problem is:

I got admitted into unilag with UTME 2016/2017 MERIT LIST. I have a problem in the school portal. I tried downloading my screening form in the Unilag Student's Portal but i was unable to do that even after uploading my credentials (i.e qualifications) as directed in the Unilag 2016/2017 Admission HandBook. When "Download Screening form" on the Nav Bar (Menu) is clicked on, it throws an error saying "You must submit the Qualifications form before you can download the screening form" even when my qualifications (requested credentials) are already uploaded. When i click on Qualifications, it shows another error again saying "Field Name not found in entity 'Entry Examinations'". Please sir, i will need your insight on what's wrong and how i can move on with the admission processes.

Thanks
Will be expecting a reply from any informed persons
Re: Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form by amheena: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
Why so foward?... has the school told u guys to start uploading or downloading screening what ever..better don't kill your self with unnecessary worries..
Re: Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form by lovewithawoni: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
amheena:
Why so foward?... has the school told u guys to start uploading or downloading screening what ever..better don't kill your self with unnecessary worries..

YES. The 2016/2017 admission requirement is already out even before the post utme. I guess submission of the credentials online (on the student portal) will close this month, october.
Re: Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form by amheena: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Relax ok?.. when it's time for screening nd reg...it wld be on their website...they wld release a timetable for that..then u wld go to a cafe in unilag fill your bio data form..upload your documents nd all..then go for the physical screening at your destinated screening center... just stay tuned
Re: Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form by lovewithawoni: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
amheena:
Relax ok?.. when it's time for screening nd reg...it wld be on their website...they wld release a timetable for that..then u wld go to a cafe in unilag fill your bio data form..upload your documents nd all..then go for the physical screening at your destinated screening center... just stay tuned

ok.. thanks
Re: Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form by Junki04(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
lovewithawoni:
Please friends, i am new here. I gained admission into unilag this year with my name on the merit list. I tried logging into my unilag student portal (www.studentportal.unilag.edu.ng), which i was able to. I changed my password and followed the admission hand book until i got to where i will upload my credentials.

My problem is:

I got admitted into unilag with UTME 2016/2017 MERIT LIST. I have a problem in the school portal. I tried downloading my screening form in the Unilag Student's Portal but i was unable to do that even after uploading my credentials (i.e qualifications) as directed in the Unilag 2016/2017 Admission HandBook. When "Download Screening form" on the Nav Bar (Menu) is clicked on, it throws an error saying "You must submit the Qualifications form before you can download the screening form" even when my qualifications (requested credentials) are already uploaded. When i click on Qualifications, it shows another error again saying "Field Name not found in entity 'Entry Examinations'". Please sir, i will need your insight on what's wrong and how i can move on with the admission processes.

Thanks
Will be expecting a reply from any informed persons

how far with it, has it come up now? I'm having same issues here even after the school said we can go online

1 Like

Re: Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form by ladox: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2016
Me too oo...pls what can I do
Re: Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form by Junki04(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2016
ladox:
Me too oo...pls what can I do
when did yours happen? or when did you upload those documents
Re: Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form by Cummey(f): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Junki04:

how far with it, has it come up now? I'm having same issues here even after the school said we can go online

Hi please ,same problem here ,I've
uploaded the required documents but the screening form is still not downloading
how far with yours ?
Re: Unilag Student Portal: I Am Not Able To Download My Screening Form by Junki04(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cummey:

Hi please ,same problem here ,I've
uploaded the required documents but the screening form is still not downloading
how far with yours ?

Still saying the same.. I'm starting to think it's a general problem, let's keep trying tho

(1) (Reply)

YABATECH Part-time ND&HND Form 2024/2025 / Info On Yabatech Post-utme Registration / Admission Into Olusegun Agagu University Of Science And Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.