Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) (892 Views)

How To Know A Fake Pastor / Pastor Who Buried Humans In His Church Foundation Finally Got Arrested[see Photo / Malawi President Attacks Prophet TB Joshua, Calls Him Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmm. wonder they say shall never end as a pastor based in Benin city Edo state is currently under fire from fans and followers who called him fake and not a true prophet.The whole drama started when the self acclaimed prophet posted pictures on Facebook with his security details present in the photograph.
When the pastor couldn't withstand the insult and abuse from fans, he replied back with insults and curses
News have it that he(The pastor) is the owner and founder of a fast growing church in Edo state where he prophecies to people.
The pastor is yet to take down the post as he has continued his insults and curses online.
See pictures...

Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol @ full of grace and life grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by RealJaneDoe: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
What happened to turning the other cheek

He should've ignored them
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
More

Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
End time Pastor undecided
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by RosaConsidine: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
Let's see what grace and life look like if you don't pay their salaries for three months
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by hopefulLandlord: 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
lol
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by Adegoketheking: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
what are they doing close to Ihs property? am calling head office.
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by sekundosekundo: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
lol
Your food don land, oya do justice to it.
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by hybridtm(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Seriously!! Na pastor na dey curse people online like dat?
Dat guy na hustler, Anointing no need too much talk too much talk to notice, dat guy spend more time advertising his false anointing than building it
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by segmond(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
Food is ready!!!

Cc seun, hardmirro,jonnydon22, hahn,valentinemary, winner01, 4everGod1
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by Mille: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
All I see is a young businessman.
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pastor work na full time job..
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by mz97: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2016
Adegoketheking:

good day everyone please i need an answer urgently, i went to ukvi teleperformance today to do my interview for my student visa. i paid super priority so i didnt do any interview i just dropped my documents off. i had already paid the ihs fee online but i didnt know you were meant to write your reference number on the application form and i have submitted my documents am i in trouble please please i ned an answer ASAP!!!!!
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by davodyguy: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
It is well

What happens to 'Father forgive them for they don't know what they're doing'?
Re: Fans Blast Pastor Who Sampled His Security, Calls Him Fake. Pastor Reacts(pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol. Business is busi
Adegoketheking:

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Identify Jesus In These Photo / Which Man Of God Do You Respect Most / The 10 Tallest Churches In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.