Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How To Know A Fake Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know A Fake Pastor (1711 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Fake Pastor by Queerlyshrewd: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
I remember a certain boy who came to the hospital with his parents, He was weak and had diarrhoea with abdominal pain. After days of care at the hospital, his condition improved remarkably and on the 5th day, I walked by his corner to find a certain man standing by him with his parents watching.

The man held an olive oil and asked the boy to drink it. He kept saying, this oil is the blood Of Jesus, the oil is the power of God, this oil is your miracle and stuff like that. He said those words with his eyes closed and so much authority. You would probably think he was a cousin to Jesus.

The parents looked upon him with so much faith and I'm just there wondering why can't the parents see the glaring FAKE PASTOR tag on the man's forehead.

How do I know he's fake?
Olive oil is never and has never and will never be the blood Of Jesus or the power of God.

The power of God is his word. Where ever it is there's power to cause change and that is what Christians should seek more than anything else, GOD'S WORD.

Today's world, as prophesied, there's a superfluous of Thieves in the Robe of Pastors; whose aim is deceit till their pockets are overfilled.
The Irony is people don't care as long as the supernatural happens.

I care though, I care not to be misled. I care about where I feed my spirit with word Of God and if you do too, here's how to spot a fake Pastor.

1. A pastor is more miracles and little or no word of God.
Why? I know there's the gift of Miracles but God doesn't put a gold ring in a pig's snout: God won't bless someone who doesn't have his word in him because he wouldn't know how to manage it.

2. A pastor who is doesn't bless for free; who is always sow to receive this or sow to receive that.

3. A pastor who wants you to depend on him rather than be like him spiritually.

Every Christian ought to know that the difference between a Pastor and you, aside that he was called, is that he devotes more time to God's word and his presence than you do. This, is primarily what separates Christians into levels.

Stay with a pastor that seeks your growth; one that wants you to perform your own miracles, to handle your own challenges in your life. One that trains you to be your own Boss Spiritually.

Source
http://queerlyshrewd..com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor by Horus(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg79M8nHGH0

How to know a fake pastor in Nigeria
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor by YAHREIGNS: 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
All good things have their China made version grin
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor by sonmvayina(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
All pastors are fake... No exceptions, it is only somebody with a PhD in lying that can look you in the face and still lie to you..

My opinion is born out of the fact that Christianity is a religion founded on lies and mythology only a stammerer can make you part with your money after telling you the lies..

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor by CAPSLOCKED: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
sonmvayina:
All pastors AND RELIGIOUS MINISTERS are fake... No exceptions, it is only somebody with a PhD in lying that can look you in the face and still lie to you..

My opinion is born out of the fact that Christianity is a religion founded on lies and mythology only a stammerer can make you part with your money after telling you the lies..
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor by siverspooon(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Hahaha, bros it is called. Gospel of substitution. It is not the physical oil but its a spiritual symbol of the blood of christ
Re: How To Know A Fake Pastor by Joyaligwekwe3(f): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

. You need Jesus in your life[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? / Is It Right To Pray For God To Be With You? / Christ Spotted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.