Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings (42285 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu, Bankole, Katsina-alu Get 21-day Eviction Notices / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / Dimeji Bankole Prostrates Before Ooni Of Ife As Ooni Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by timeman: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bank Ole, the bastard. Yorubas do not celebrate thieves. Yorubas ain't ipods. Let ipods swallow your throw back pic. A young man who misused the only chance he had. No time for radarada.
Obey the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by faorex(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
he's chopping his father grind? Are you close to him to know?
not really close I stay at his backyard
in fact he just renovate the house he built for his father
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by eagleonearth(m): 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
Na wa o..How did this guy rise to that level ?
what are you saying? most of the presidents and world leaders are from very humble background. Only that they did not let their back keep them to the ground. Providence is also a big factor.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
faorex:
not really close I stay at his backyard
in fact he just renovate the house he built for his father
so,he stole our money to build and renovate house for his father abi? And they go dey praise am say na olu omo. They know wan know say hin be thief. Africans sha. Those wey no fit thief money no be Olu omo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by abike12(f): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
That mouth though
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by Mufasa27(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
All these rappers be like dimeji Bankole cuz I see them as a FRAUD grin

Shoutout to vectorthaviper!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by Dejiih001(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2016
charix:
Celebrating political criminals. Nigerian pastime No. 258.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by faorex(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
so,he stole our money to build and renovate house for his father abi? And they go dey praise am say na olu omo. They know wan know say hin be thief. Africans sha. Those wey no fit thief money no be Olu omo

Our mentality ☺ olu omo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by Myde4naija(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
his dad is a statesman in Ogun, the guy is not from a poor family ooooo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by notoriousbabe: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Badtman:
OBJ the Grand Master did it.

liar. Obj didn't did it,God dided it for him

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by piagetskinner(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
He has always been the ugly kid
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by kayo80(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
bababuff:
This picture was taken many years ago in Lawanson area.
Olatilewa Street to be precise.

Are you for real? I used to visit y cousins, the Olubajo's on that street in the 80s/90s. I guess Bankole had traveled to Jand by that time.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
faorex:

na lesson [bold]you sef, go steal and remember una family [/bold] me sef go still do politics
so,i've been chatting with a dolapo. Now,don' mention me again
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by onatisi(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
That is the advantage of having rich successful parents .
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by luminouz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
see his thick lips, like 200naira pomo.
Wetin consign u naaaa
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by ooshinibos: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
obiremy:
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives Dimeji Bankole has gone a long way.The young shall grow.Can you spot him on the photo?.He wrote.....

'My very first hero is my Father, Chief Alani Bankole. He is a man of character, whose principles and integrity draw respect from everyone he meets. His example of leadership made me the man I am today'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/epic-throwback-photo-of-dimeji-bankole.html?m=1

example of leadership ? maybe Chief Alani Bankole is OK ,however , his son is the man that use the house of rep to get a loan from the bank to issue out ghost contracts , Nigerian can worship corrupt politicians , obiremy you are guilty of worshipping discrepant politicians

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by moshould(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
What's meant to be will surely be....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by darocha1: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

Do you know who is father is or was? You need to find out. The father was/is influential. I am not so sure if the father is still alive sha.

he is alive, hale & healthy. he had a grand birthday at Abk last month

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by zurine(f): 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
hmm
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by Badtman(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
notoriousbabe:
liar. Obj didn't did it,God dided it for him
yes ma truther, But Before God can pick up someone call he usually send someone to bring him the phone.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by amc: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:

Don't be deceived by the old picture.

He is highly educated including at least one ivy league university.

Reading University (BA)
Oxford University (MTQ)
Harvard University (MPA)

Add to that, his father Chief Alani Bankole

Became a multi millionaire at 34
Doctorate Degree in Business
Founder of Freight Agencies Nigeria Ltd, the first freight company in West Africa
First Nigerian to venture into IATA Air Chartering business
Chairman of West African Aluminum Products(WAAP) Plc
Chairman of Vuysteke Construction
Chairman of S.O.A. Properties Limited

3 times gubernatorial candidate in Ogun State
State Deputy Chairman of NPN from 1980 to 1982 and member of the National Executive Council of NPN.
Founding member of PDP in 1998
First Deputy National Chairman of APP in 1998 and National Chairman of APP from 1999 to 2000.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by mrjojo: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
amc:

Don't be deceived by the old picture.

He is highly educated including at least one ivy league university.

Reading University (BA)
Oxford University (MTQ)
Harvard University (MPA)

Add to that, his father Chief Alani Bankole

Became a multi millionaire at 34
Doctorate Degree in Business
Founder of Freight Agencies Nigeria Ltd, the first freight company in West Africa
First Nigerian to venture into IATA Air Chartering business
Chairman of West African Aluminum Products(WAAP) Plc
Chairman of Vuysteke Construction
Chairman of S.O.A. Properties Limited

3 times gubernatorial candidate in Ogun State
State Deputy Chairman of NPN from 1980 to 1982 and member of the National Executive Council of NPN.
Founding member of PDP in 1998
First Deputy National Chairman of APP in 1998 and National Chairman of APP from 1999 to 2000.
bros are you related with this family?? You really know them deeply
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by MENELIK1: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Opistorincos:
This man get beta ponmo wey the afonjas go kill for if grilled, c thick lips.
Osu spotted!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by eyekaynoble: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
blueseacats:
Oju ole.
Lol! U mean DI MEJI (d two) BANK OLE (bank robber)
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by nedu2000(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
What about the N10billion scam/case he has with the EFCC?have we all forgotten?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Dejiih001:
I swear I love the picture. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by jswagg4(m): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
sdqtima:
This dude stole billions and retired....legend
As in ehn.... People no know
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by Keenlooka(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
Yomieluv:
see his thick lips, like 200naira pomo.

Those lips Don chop more money than your entire village grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings by faorex(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
he's chopping his father grind? Are you close to him to know?
nairaland yaf ban me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit To Brookside Diary Farm , See Cows - Photos / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.