Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) (5627 Views)

A Secondary School Student Draws Mermaid With Ordinary Sand. / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home / Candidates Should NOT Buy Post-utme Forms As Post UTME Remains Cancelled-nuc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Toltom: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2016
Nigeria flying high?

I got into a graphics contest @ Afridext.com
All i need to win is a click on this link from you

https://www.afridext.com/contest/view-design/10051.html

I designed an inspiring picture of Nigeria flying high despite all our challenges and difficulties

pls dont ignore
thanks in advance for voting

https://www.afridext.com/contest/view-design/10051.html

Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by chudyprince: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2016
todaynewsreview:
A mermaid is a mythical creature that is half woman and half fish. The name comes from ‘mer’ meaning sea. The male version is called a merman.

Above the waist they appear as a lovely young woman, whilst from the waist down, they are like a fish with fins and a spreading tail.

Legends of half-human, half-fish creatures go back thousands of years. Sightings were made by the early Arabs and the Greek Pliny in 586 A.D.

Mermaids described by the famous explorer, Christopher Columbus. He reported seeing three mermaids in the ocean off Haiti, in January of 1493.

The modern view of mermaids has also been influenced by Hans Christian Andersen’s fairytale, The Little Mermaid, written in 1836.

Cc: lalasticlala

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1613/man-finds-gruesome-remains-of-dead-mermaid-on-deserted-beach

so what are u trying to say now?
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Strange
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by hpk(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2016
That MAMMY IWOTA COMMENT KILLED ME YO!!!! DAFUQ IS IWOTA? Buhahahaha
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

is that thank you??
Don't let me kiss you ruthlessly...
See Lesbo(s)
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

See Lesbo(s)

Nawa oo.. Let me change joor angry
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by feelib(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
You don't have to panic about failed admission anymore.
EducoreNigeria is pleased to present to you a lasting solution to all your admission problems.

There are vast numbers of Nigerian youths toiling every year writing Jamb UTME. Some of these succeed, get relevant scores in the UTME but their success is often cut-short by either Post-UTME or the minimal admission quotas (number of intake per university)in the university. This large population keep orbiting the circle of never-ending admission seeking plight without the knowledge of other ways to make their academic dreams achievable.
It is at this point Educore Nigeria comes in.

A grounded fact is that there are different advanced level programmes moderated by the Federal government of Nigeria to ease admission stress in the country.
These Advanced Level Programmes ( also called A’Levels) allow interested candidate to gain admission into 200 level and study any course of their choice in any university of their choice without Jamb UTME.
THE A’LEVEL PROGRAMMES: IJMB AND JUPEB

Benefits of the programmes?

Gain admission into 200level with ease.
Study any course of your choice.
No Jamb UTME required.
Your certificate is valid for life.
Can run IJMB/JUPEB and still write Jamb UTME at the same time.
Accepted in all university.
Tuition and fees can be paid gradually during the study duration.
and many more..

HOW TO APPLY FOR IJMB/JUPEB?[size=15pt][/size]
CLICK HERE>>>>> http://www.educorenigeria.com/69-2/

CONTACT EDUCORENIGERIA VIA 08166616847 (AVAILABLE ON WHATSAPP)
OR VISIT WWW.EDUCORENIGERIA.COM

POLICY/WARNINGS: Please be duly informed that there are persons, groups and divers organizations acclaimed to register applicants for IJMB and other A’level programmes, many of them are proven to be impostors and scammers who take chances on desperate admission seekers(However, there are other real establishment that help in applicant’s registration.) At Educore Nigeria, our activities are moderated by The Eduquore Concepts to provide diligent and legitimate services to the populace.
You have the right to effective service, if you are not satisfied with any of our the services offered by EducoreNigeria please feel free to relay it to ( complaints@educorenigeria.com)
To report any IJMB scam and frauds by other IJMB centers or self acclaimed agents please send your complaints to ( complaints@educorenigeria.com )
Re: Man Finds Gruesome Remains Of 'dead Mermaid' On Deserted Beach (photos) by todaynewsreview: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
chudyprince:
so what are u trying to say now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At The Lunch For Kids In Brazilians Schools(photos) / From The Depth Of My Heart,i'm Saying Thank You NAIRALAND / THE PHRASE :don'tjust Pass Through School But Let School Pass Through You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.