Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike (1235 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” / Organized Religion And The Lost Mandate By Modiu Olaguro / APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by Dracula27: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
GOVERNOR WIKE SAYS PLOT TO RIG RIVERS RERUN ELECTIONS WILL FAIL

▪flags off reconstruction of Bonny Jetty

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC ) and her cohorts plotting to transplant the Edo State rigging model in Rivers State will fail as the people of the state will resist them.

He stated: "Anyone planning to steal our mandate will be resisted. Nobody can intimidate us. They will rig themselves into the water".

He spoke on Wednesday while flagging off the reconstruction of Bonny Jetty at the Bille/Bonny/Nembe Waterfront in Port Harcourt.

The governor stressed that INEC and pliant security agencies will not be allowed to use the Edo governorship election model in Rivers State.

"I hear some persons celabrating that they will repeat what they did in Edo State, here in Rivers State. Somebody who is suffering from malaria can say anything. But nobody will use the police to rig the rerun elections in Rivers State

"If you want to take our mandate by force, you will go by force. All the people of Rivers State must remain vigilant. INEC may want to take us unawares ", Governor Wike said.

On the flag off of the reconstruction of Bonny Jetty, Governor Wike said that the project is aimed at developing a quality water transport jetty where safety and security is promoted .

He said that the reconstruction of the jetty is in fulfilment of the pledge that he made to the people of the area during the electioneering campaign.

He said: "The day I came here to inspect this facility, I wept because of the condition of the jetty. We will develop it into a modern jetty.

"All the roads in the township suburb will also be rehabilitated by Julius Berger."

Governor Wike while asking the residents of the area to support the contractor to deliver the contract on schedule, he charged the contractor to employ the residents of the area in the course of reconstruction work.

In his remarks, Commissioner for Transport, Mr Akie Fubara said the Bonny Jetty will have a new jetty walkway and platform, terminal building housing arrival and departure lounges, improved driveway, retention wall and enhanced car parks.

Managing Director of Raffoul NigeriaLimited, Mr Hana Raffoul assured that the jetty will be constructed in line with international standards.

Thousands of residents turned out to welcome Governor Wike and celebrate the project. The Bonny Jetty was to left to degenerate several years after it was constructed.

It is the main gateway to Bonny and Bille in Rivers State and Nembe in Bayelsa State.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
5th October, 2016.

Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by divinehand2003(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lol

Now it's your turn to fight against INEC abi?

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by fran6co(m): 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
I just like that man, don't just knw y. . . . . my best governor . . . . . . . . #proudlyRivers

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by Izonpikin: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
O men...this guy dey worry..though not supporting wike's violence,only Wike can stand ameachis wahala..

The guy no dey take shiiiiiiit one bit..

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by EnEnPeecee: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
If Amaechi as sent by Buhari want to come and ferment trouble in Rivers state, the Rivers youth should mobilize, wait for the traitor and slice his theoat period!

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by durangokid: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
If Amaechi as sent by Buhari want to come and ferment trouble in Rivers state, the Rivers youth should mobilize, wait for the traitor and slice his theoat period!
[color=#006600][/color]. If actually APCINEC is planning to rig the remaining election in rivers state please Amechi should be very careful because I am seeing high profile blood washing away in that state

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by babdap: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2016
I don't know what Rivers State had done to deserve a Governor speaking like a garage tout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by kcnwaigbo: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol

Now it's your! Turn to fight against INEC abi?
Bros it is Nyesom Wike,only a fool will go against him.Any INEC official who attempts rigging will join his ancestors

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by Abeymills(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
Now that a real man talking defend ur votes n state from dis corrupt govt n inec
Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by abokibuhari: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
Wike is a god....
Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by kcnwaigbo: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
babdap:
I don't know what Rivers State had done to deserve a Governor speaking like a garage tout.
The likes of Woke are what Buhari's INEC deserves.A mad man who will match violence for violence
Re: If You Want To Take Our Mandate By Force You Would Go By Force~ Gov Wike by NextGovernor(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
If we had someone like Wike in Edo, INEC and APC wouldn't have dare what they did.

babdap:

My guy this is the best type of politics I believe APC understand. They took the advantage of peaceful Edo people to rig the election because they know nothing will happen. Unlike Rivers and Bayelsa.

(1) (Reply)

Another Photo Of Released Chibok Girls / PHOTOS: MD NPA, Hadiza Bala Usman, Goes On A Cruise Of The Atlantic Ocean / Visit Biafraland And Die.. IPOB Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.