Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections (3729 Views)

I Have No Doubt In Mind That We Will Win 2019 Presidential Election - El-Rufai / "Buhari Will Win 2019 Elections" - Kachikwu / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by CoolFreeday(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
kamalcole3000:

Last year was hate messages,this year we are talking about reality on the ground.

Buhari was a unsellable market,Tinubu repackaged i n the West,kwankwaso repackaged in the north east and they sold it to people.

In 2019,there will be nothing to repackage or who to repackage it,only performance will determine.

Eya, til then. you think kwankwaso is more popular than Buhari in the north? open yours eyes bro, and see well. Yoruba folks are enlightened, they don't vote because of Tinubu but because of the question involve. No much talk, 2019 shall tel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by CoolFreeday(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
vengertime:
guy enter kitchen your mama sey make you come carry your food.

sorry bro, I live on my own. I guess you think we're in the same condition but sorry we are not. Am independent bro, unlike you.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
He can if Tinubu and his cronies and followers say so.

Just pray they get tired, as it seems they are. If God can remove the scales from Paul of Tarsas' eyes, what more a bunch of Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by CoolFreeday(m): 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

Where is your hometown. Who are you supporting come 2019
PMB, if he finally agree to our plea and decide to contest.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

I am more supporter of PMB than you.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by omololu2020(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hash86:
Op you must be Delusional for thinking that buhari will not win 2019 election, you even said he might not even win the primaries. This is serious! Are you living in Nigeria? With all the powers under his sit and the backup from the mighty North! I doubt. Neither kwankwaso no atiku can stand with buhari in terms of popularity and even if they stand against him they will get nothing from the north. I don't want to believe you believe that because of this small hardship northerners are going to turn back from buhari? Hell no! They voted for him for 4 consecutive times. The power will bring the west and EAST can go and f3ck there selves
where do you guys get this mighty north trash from There is nothing mighty about the north.
And about buhari popularity in the north,buhari strong hold is only the north west,a strong candidate can get a 40% vote in the north east and can even defeat him sef,,,don't let me talk about the north central,buhari against a very strong opponent might not get up to 30%.dont forget he lost in plateau in the last presidential election

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
sekundosekundo:
I can't imagine myself standing under the Sun or rain to cast my vote to an ancestor who have not invested in any meaningful thing since he was born. A man who bought a piece of Land in PH till now he doesn't know the location of the land. I don't know what people saw in this Buhari, for me he's a TOTAL FAILURE.
Nobody cares about your inconsequential 5% opinion. Buhari will go ahead and win in 2019 inspite of you. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by CoolFreeday(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

I am more supporter of PMB than you.
I doubt that.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by vengertime: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

sorry bro, I live on my own. I guess you think we're in the same condition but sorry we are not. Am independent bro, unlike you.
he said he's independent. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Tual: 11:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Yes
He won't win
It's Obvious! !!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
CoolFreeday:

I doubt that.
Hmm
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Tunami(m): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2016
kamalcole3000:

No sir,Im not BAT s lackey,I voted Buhari for only one reason not even APC Anticorruption and like I stated in write up if you will reread,take away corruption from governance and you will see govt policies work.
ok. And you think Buhari that does'nt obey court orders will allow free and fair election? Knowing fully well that if such thing occur he's going to loose woefully?
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Kamalcole3001: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Eya, til then. you think kwankwaso is more popular than Buhari in the north? open yours eyes bro, and see well. Yoruba folks are enlightened, they don't vote because of Tinubu but because of the question involve. No much talk, 2019 shall tel.

My friend,like I said earlier,the Buhari has been demystified.Buharis popularity all over Nigeria was and its still not that of electoral popularity.it is an impression of a no nonsense general,even that has been disproved now because the world now knows it was Idiagbon that was the no nonsense person i n that govt that earned him that impression that's why, in Aso now as we speak,there a young cousin working with Buhari nicknamed Tunde Idiagbon.

Electorally,He has nothing compared to Kwakwanso or Atiku who are grassroot mobilizers,who's frie dship cut across the lenght and breath of Nigeria.

Lastly,let me ask a question if Buhari is to campaign. To convince you to vote for him,what can he say that will convince you? I will fight corruption ,I will fight corruption,I will fight corruption then you ask OGA how do you intend to fight corruption?
Response: "I will fight corruption"

look,the Buhari myth as been demystified if you get what I mean .
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Kamalcole3001: 9:20am On Oct 06, 2016
CoolFreeday:

The best advice you guys can give your Buhari is to dissuade him from contesting,you know he s a very bad looser.we don't to see the cry of an old man and neither do we want the dogs and babboon to be soaked In Blood.

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by sekundosekundo: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2016
kropotkin2:
Nobody cares about your inconsequential 5% opinion. Buhari will go ahead and win in 2019 inspite of you. Sai Buhari!

I am not talking about winning, in fact every body is a winner or are you not a winner?. What did you do with the victory, it's not about 5%. Even the so regarded 5% region are they not the ones building houses here and there even in this recession. Your brain is not only for GAMBLING pls think.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Kamalcole3001: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2016
kamalcole3000:

He is going to loose against his fellow hausaman.
The northerners will prevail on him to handover

If he doesn't and causes crisis,the fear of the ICJ is there,he will not want to ruin is old age so he will hand over.

You must also know that He is as intelligent as give him credit for.
If Abacha could not do all that as military head of state who rule by decree,what makes u think Buhari will do all of that I don't agree,the man is old and will want to spend the rest of his life in peace even psycophants around him will want to push him to overreact.

Buhari knows he is not liked by the northern elite,he is only tolerated so a gang up against him,he will not survive.

Lastly,Nigeria is not Iraq or Zimbabwe where a president can turn his office to a monachy in this age and time.

Wake up,its 2016 not 1985
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by chernest2002: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2016
I thank God buhari didn't fool me in 2015 and can never fool me in 2019, only fools will he fool again in 2019.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by chernest2002: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2016
I thank God buhari didn't fool me in 2015 and can never fool me in 2019, only fools will he fool again in 2019..
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by CoolFreeday(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kamalcole3001:

The best advice you guys can give your Buhari is to dissuade him from contesting,you know he s a very bad looser.we don't to see the cry of an old man and neither do we want the dogs and babboon to be soaked In Blood.

you said worst things in 2015. Bad losers, just wait and see

#be careful of Hypertension sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by CoolFreeday(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kamalcole3001:

My friend,like I said earlier,the Buhari has been demystified.Buharis popularity all over Nigeria was and its still not that of electoral popularity.it is an impression of a no nonsense general,even that has been disproved now because the world now knows it was Idiagbon that was the no nonsense person i n that govt that earned him that impression that's why, in Aso now as we speak,there a young cousin working with Buhari nicknamed Tunde Idiagbon.

Electorally,He has nothing compared to Kwakwanso or Atiku who are grassroot mobilizers,who's frie dship cut across the lenght and breath of Nigeria.

Lastly,let me ask a question if Buhari is to campaign. To convince you to vote for him,what can he say that will convince you? I will fight corruption ,I will fight corruption,I will fight corruption then you ask OGA how do you intend to fight corruption?
Response: "I will fight corruption"

look,the Buhari myth as been demystified if you get what I mean .

Sorry bro, a habit is always difficult to change even if one wants to change. Buhari is a habit most Nigerians are not ready to change. we know better guy. We know corruption will fight back so we are not surprise, we have decided to keep him there till 2023 God's willing.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by CoolFreeday(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
vengertime:
he said he's independent. Zombie

eyaaaa, sorry bro.

#The way you are going, watch out for high BP pls
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Kamalcole3001: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
CoolFreeday:

you said worst things in 2015. Bad losers, just wait and see

#be careful of Hypertension sha

For lack of valid point to defend your herdsman president who is leading Nigerians like his cows to the economic slaughter.

As for hypertension,Im rock solid
No weapon fashioned against shall prosper.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Kamalcole3001: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
chernest2002:
I thank God buhari didn't fool me in 2015 and can never fool me in 2019, only fools will he fool again in 2019..

Buhari did not fool anybody,people followed him out the desire to build a corruption free society but what do we have,they are collecting from PDP LOOTERS to be relooted by APC master LOOTERS.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Ngokafor(f): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
DelGardo:
You guys said worse things in 2014/15 and ended up eating the humble pie.

We voted for change and we like what we see... if he performs we will vote for him again.

If you are one of those that voted for him in the hope of appointment, free money, jamboree, pageantry and the likes we have no sympathy for you.

If you are one of the supporters of the ineffectual one as well as other promoters of "stealing is not corruption" politics you are invited to wail forever.

...I dont know why somethings are so hard for you apc zoneb to get...Is the popularity of buhari prior to the elections same thing as now??...with the untold hardship,nepotism,ethnic hatred annd tensions,murderous fulani herdsmen unleashed,rise in militant activities e.t.c

...As it is now i personally hardly see anyone in support of this clueless buhari..it is only on nairaland i see folks making noise in support if buhari

..All his supporters i know offline only have despair and scorn when buhari is mentioned...you had all better wake up cos buhari will even be booted out before 2019 if the econmic free-fall we are currently experiencing under this directionless government continues unabated..as at yesterday the naira exchanged at 500 to a dollar!! sad angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Adminisher: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
So much childishness . A government is sitting on about 5 trillion and they have not even unveiled 30% of their programs and kids on Nairaland are being impetuous again about 2019. What if they roll out SIP , employ youths and start to solve power problems?

People have too much wishful thinking they immatredly call informed prediction.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Kamalcole3001: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2016
kamalcole3000:

You like what you see?
You must be living in space!!

Where is the change that you voted?

Stop living in denial ,what you voted for is scam

Do you know when people chant APC now,the response instead of change is Chain

And if you shout say Baba the response is say maluu
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by sevenhundred(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2016
kamalcole3000:

My friend,by 2019, I have told you there there will be alignment and realignment.some forces in the PDP will algn with some in APC and other parties will emerge .

Atiku will have a very strong showing in 2019
Watch out for it.
mr man you are a dreamer not a voter!!!
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Kamalcole3001: 7:02am On Oct 08, 2016
sevenhundred:
mr man you are a dreamer not a voter!!!

Yea,no one could ve revealed this to you than the HOLY SPIRIT.Dreamers get revelation knowledge of what happens in the near future so take what you've heard seriously.
Re: Buhari Can Never Win 2019 Elections by Kamalcole3001: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2016
Adminisher:
So much childishness . A government is sitting on about 5 trillion and they have not even unveiled 30% of their programs and kids on Nairaland are being impetuous again about 2019. What if they roll out SIP , employ youths and start to solve power problems?

People have too much wishful thinking they immatredly call informed prediction.

In your dream,a govt that has not unveiled 30% of their programmes in 2years out of a 4 year term is a failure already.

It took this your govt 6 months to nominate ministers,what did you get? Roung pegs i n triangle holes.

8 months to get a budget passed,it was still rushed and passed in a hurry and eventually abandoned.

Employ youths like you to pay them 30k when bag of rice is selling for 20k.

My friend,stop Deceiving yourself,as much as I want this govt to deliver,its very obvious they lack a sense of direction which results in policy summrsault they experience everyday.

Lastly,whether you want to admit or not is left to you,Buhari came to power without plans,.his only purpose is power and maybe to be able to deal with his perceived enemies real or imagined.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Rites For Biafra Conducted By IPOB At Nnamdi Kanu’s Residence. Photos / Breaking:see What Soka "The Kidnapping Den" Has Been Transformed Into / 2019: How Authentic Is This Online Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.