Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,291 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m (18617 Views)

Gov. Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat / Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by metronaija2: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has rewarded Mrs. Lateefat Omolola Tijani, a Paralympics Silver Medalist from Ogun State, with a cash prize of N1m while her coach, Mrs. Kemi Oyebola, was given a cash prize of N500,000.

In addition to the cash prize, the governor also promised to provide the Paralympian with training kits of her choice that could aid her preparation for the next Paralympic games.
Governor Amosun also charged the Paralympian to ensure that she wins a Gold medal at the next Paralympics.

The governor stated this, on Wednesday, when Mrs. Tijani and her coach, Mrs. Kemi Oyebola, came to present the Silver medal she won in the 45kg weightlifting category of the just concluded Paralympics game in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, to the governor at his Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta office.

While congratulating the Silver medalist for the feat, Governor Amosun urged her not to relent in her quest for excellence.

The governor also seized the occasion to appreciate the coach, family and all those who supported Mrs. Tijani to achieve this laudable feat.

Responding, Mrs. Tijani thanked the governor for what she described as his “kind gesture and support for sports.” She added that with the governor’s support, “I can assure you that I am going for the Gold medal at the next Olympics.”

Signed
Adejuwon Soyinka
Senior Special Assistant (Media)
Ogun State Governor

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/gov-amosun-rewards-paralympian-coach.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by Adaahjacob(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
May God bless this governor.
wish all our leaders can learn common sense from others.
#meanwhile how can i be at work and be first to comment? lol

13 Likes

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by hazyfm1: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Adaahjacob:
aaa

The dude above me is though!

Nice one Governor
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by dredre00: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
hmmm...nice one... smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Welldone Amosun

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
nice one.. cool cool cool
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by zizoo36: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kudos Amosun!

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by Teejayphillip(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
He can do better than dis nah...

If nah dia wife or pikin wan do something now,nah to Dey ear millions or billions or naira...

Awon Weyrey..

E try sha.. If e no give am nko?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by MosakuAW(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
They are special people and we to treat them specially because their performances was special.

What the able body cannot do, the did it in style by breaking and setting records.
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by yinparc: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Great
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by donigspain(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Just so kids of today will know! undecided undecided

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by katchagboro(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wo him ep
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by Young03(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
okorocha did it
gburu gburu did it
why won't he do it?
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by Adaahjacob(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
hazyfm1:

The dude above me is though!

Nice one Governor

no mind me jare, i dey flex super speed internet...
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by sammyj: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thumps up for the governor. However, he also need to concentrate in fixing bad roads in his state!!! sad

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by Greataausim(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Aleast he has spreads the meaning of change to the well deserve winners....
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by supereagle(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Not a performing Governor .
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by jeeqaa7(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
only?
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by HOLYDICK(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oga governor wat of me cry ??
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ok

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by perfectwazobia1: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good one, it is nice to appreciate these people who keep us together as a nation.
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Atleast morale has been gingered for d next.
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by brayan(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice one from the Gov....
Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by Vickiweezy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice one.

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by LUV1: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Help me thank God for what he has done for me i was having accomodation problem and God almighty did it and provided me with a house of my own. Thank you Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by darocha1: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
kudos but please return cooperative money of civil servants.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by kingphilip(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
So amosun wey no gree pay corpers all these years sha de do publicity stunt for here

Well this little is still better than our very own president who couldn't even host them to a dinner and appreciate them in even a little way possible

God go bless me sha and all others who wish to honor those that should be honored

1 Like

Re: Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m by LUV1: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
A life without Jesus is lifeless. Praise God a men

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cattle Colonies: Southern States Shun FG's Request For Land / See How Much Nigeria Recovered From Buhar's Whistle-blower’s Policy / Trade War, Price Slump Threaten Nigeria, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.