Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) (37935 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Video Of Man Who Rejected N1M From Politician, Got Electrocuted In Port Harcourt / Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Kaduna This Morning (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Pls let's try to be more safety conscious.

R.I.P to her.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
This is what happens when you privatize electricity.
PHCN is very corrupt and mostly use inferior quality transformers in order to have more money to loot!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by CostEngr(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
May her soul r.I.p
But the cause of her death is not too clear.
Was it the fire outbreak from the transformer or switching off the refrigerator that killed her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by metallisc(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Liability:
Rip to the disease

Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by SMARTKOSSY: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
Winnelyn:
angry
lol dem ban, u go open female moniker this time around. Bad boy
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Rip
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by vicnairaland: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2016
Who ever posted this is either working for phcn or fire service because firstly. I live just in the next building, the fire was put off by the combined efforts of the sorounding residence.I personally was in contact with the emergency unit '767' sept of LGSG who followed up by informing perhaps the fire service although none showed up.Also as at this time no news of death has been reported by the members of the family and the second affected person was a male not female.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by October1960: 3:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Underdevelopment kills again. Our so called leaders how far?

Since OBJ. They have been promising to improve PHCN.

How many people have died due to underdevelopment as a result of stealing?
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by fr3do(m): 4:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Some thing like this happened in Abuja some time ago.
The transformers have shorted, conducting high voltage 11000V to people's houses instead of 220V.
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by lastpage: 4:41am On Oct 06, 2016
maikalaf:
She was burnt or electricuted. Someone clarify me...
RIP to the dead...sad indeed.

She was Elelctrocuted but the Voltage Supply (incoming from the Trasnformer, l think a "failed" step-dwon) was so high that she just got roasted
***if you pass a high-enough voltage through a non-conductor, it will eventually become conductive and being human flesh, she got burnt.***

Hope this clarifies your question?

Lastpage!
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by lastpage: 4:42am On Oct 06, 2016
vicnairaland:
Who ever posted this is either working for phcn or fire service because firstly. I live just in the next building, the fire was put off by the combined efforts of the sorounding residence.I personally was in contact with the emergency unit '767' sept of LGSG who followed up by informing perhaps the fire service although none showed up.Also as at this time no news of death has been reported by the members of the family and the second affected person was a male not female.

Thanks for the clarification!

Rumours, ehn? angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by LadyToluu(f): 5:08am On Oct 06, 2016
This is my friend's mum. Can't believe. this is so sad
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by sexychocho(f): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2016
RIP to her

So sad
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by blackprowler: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2016
fr3do:
The transformers have shorted, conducting high voltage 11000V to people's houses instead of 220V.

While we business people in the technical field are suffering due to lack of patronage, people prefer to risk death than spend money on us. A simple circuit breaker installed at the electrical inlet of their apartment would have saved their lives so they can wear the expensive clothes and brazillian hair they prefer to spend their money on. Kate Henshaw lost a lot due to electrical fire in her house the other day because she also had electrical jobs done by illiterate "baba Risika" type of people while real educated technical people are pushed to die of hunger. They're dying first and losing more money than they would ever have spent doing the right thing. For those of you out there that want to learn a lesson from this, contact me on 09097268834 for all your security, automation, surveillance and electricity protection devices and consultations, both for your houses and offices. I'm in Ibadan but can move around the South-West for a decent-sized job. I have measuring equipment; I do calculations; I have knowledge of things most don't know exist to protect their lives. A word is enough for the wise. There is only one life: no Heaven!
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by blackprowler: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2016
fr3do:

While we business people in the technical field are suffering due to lack of patronage, people prefer to risk death than spend money on us. A simple circuit breaker installed at the electrical inlet of their apartment would have saved their lives so they can wear the expensive clothes and brazillian hair they prefer to spend their money on. Kate Henshaw lost a lot due to electrical fire in her house the other day because she also had electrical jobs done by illiterate "baba Risika" type of people while real educated technical people are pushed to die of hunger. They're dying first and losing more money than they would ever have spent doing the right thing. For those of you out there that want to learn a lesson from this, contact me on 09097268834 for all your security, automation, surveillance and electricity protection devices and consultations, both for your houses and offices. I'm in Ibadan but can move around the South-West for a decent-sized job. I have measuring equipment; I do calculations; I have knowledge of things most don't know exist to protect their lives. A word is enough for the wise. There is only one life: no afterlife!
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by altitudee: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
sober mood
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by preshypee: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
May this woman's soul rest in peace. She was a very friendly person and was so full of life. I still feel it's a dream....Yhu will always be remembered in my heart "mummy Ope"....
Re: Woman Electrocuted In Her House In Lagos (Photos) by Winnelyn(f): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2016
SMARTKOSSY:
lol dem ban, u go open female moniker this time around. Bad boy

what do you mean? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rapes A 5-Year-Old Boy In Minna (photos) / Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered Her N100,000 For Female Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.