Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! (527 Views)

Huddah Monroe: Money & Good Sex Make Me Fall For A Man / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / Waje Pictured Caressing A Lion In A Zoo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
a. Nigerians are now claiming that the PDP mismanaged their common wealth for 16 years! Touching, yeah? But then, they mismanaged it in 1999, you voted for the same PDP in 2003....they mismanaged it again in 2003, you voted them in 2007....they mismanaged it again in 2007, you again voted for them in 2011....then the PDP fought with itself, half of its members moved to the APC; it was then you realized PDP mismanaged your common wealth. Is it the mismanagement that is your problem or your gullibility?

b. For the hatred of the PDP, Nigerian youths claimed they would vote for Buhari even if he presented NEPA bill as his certificate! In the same country where an ordinary PhD holder is not allowed to head a University...Nigerian graduates opted for a NEPA-bill President!!! Today, they are blaming him for all kind of economic woes...what was he supposed to do? Give what he does not have?

c. Nnamdi Kanu, Sambo Dasuki, El-Zakzaky and others have been in a seemingly unending length of incarceration, under a democratic rule which gives respect to the rule of law! Yet, I find youths saying it is right to have them locked up even forever....only animals will dare operate this rowdy, peaceless system under a democracy.

d. Tinubu followers sang Hossanna for the APC just few months back...when the going was good! Today, I see them posting pictures of Alliance for Democracy Town Hall meeting in Ondo State! Did they follow the APC before based on quality of manifesto, or based on their obsession with personal interests? Only animals do this kind of follow-follow....I bet Bola Ilori will even follow Tinubu into Hell if Jagaban says lets go...he said so himself oh!

e. ECOWAS court just ordered Dasuki's release, but our Government is 'still studying the judgment' to see if it will obey it or not. Yet, I see some Nigerians saying the FG is right not to obey that Court Order! We are now glorifying impunity shebi?

f. Youths understand all the thuggery and street slangs...woss wobi, oya dab etc! Ask them what ECA, SWF, MTEF, NLNG, Budget Padding, GDP, Recession, Diversification, Deregulation of Downstream Sector etc mean and you sure will have more deaf and dumb people around than you bargained for! This same set of ignorant young 'thugs' want to become Governors oh! Only in the Animal kingdom do they become leaders by might....humans are supposed to lead by intelligence!

As condescending as it sounds to call my country a Zoo, cold facts make it pardonable!

Nigeria is indeed a ZOO!

1 Like

Re: 6 Facts That Make Me Accept Nnamdi Kanu's Assertion That Nigeria Is A Zoo! by davido1000: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
I know bastard malodorous and repugnant afonjas from the Southwest would avoid threads like this.........

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Pictured With Zahra Buhari (photos) / Traditional Celebrities / Legendary Dancer "Kaffy'" Apologises, Explains Why She Called Out Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.