Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) (22103 Views)

(Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! / West Ham In Nigeria For Talent Hunt, Discussions With NFF, FC Ifeanyi Ubah / Gernot Rohr Signs Contract With NFF To Lead Super Eagles of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Feranchek(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
My guy
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
RedCapChief:

You've joined them shocked
grin guilty as charged
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by linusbnn(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
MissGdope:
wasted space. Got nothing to say

Your F*da
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by NobleG1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gentlelife50:
I must check name, ayam tempted to.
He's igbo...
This tribe won't be happy, that's the AFONJAS.
See their faces like they fought with hundred lions.

Na me and them for this nairaland grin

Why not make some sense for a change?
Some say Nigerians are id*iots and you're proving them right!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
linusbnn:

Your F*da
was that necessary?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Blueeyedboi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
MissGdope:

was that necessary?
...apparently it was...kids everywhere..smh

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by petersky: 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
Is biafrans go malawi and eritrea will be better than the zoo nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Myde4naija(m): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gentlelife50:
He's igbo...

Pele, ilu ke kose fi yangan
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Myde4naija(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gentlelife50:
He's igbo...

Pele, ilu ke kose fi yangan Omo Iran kiran
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Gentlelife50(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Akinwerndey:
your bigotry views will take you nowhere... At least pretend even for 5 seconds you can think normal
onye ara

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Myde4naija(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
Gentlelife50:
He's igbo...

Pele oooooo, omo o riru e ri, ilu e ke kose fi yangan lawujo Omo Iran kiran. To ba tun soro ainiye si yooba gbado gbado a GBA owo agbado lowo eeeee
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Myde4naija(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Turning the tide from a debt ridden Nigeria premier league to a flourishing Nigerian League cool

Someday we are all going to watch foreign stars in our league cool

Igbos are industrious in any aspect you can think of

God Bless Southeastern Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria cool
ori e pe jare
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Gentlelife50(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
Myde4naija:
Pele, ilu ke kose fi yangan Omo Iran kiran
E pain am grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Gentlelife50(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
NobleG1:

Why not make some sense for a change?
Some say Nigerians are id*iots and you're proving them right!
onye ofe nmannu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by ibitzbarlow(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
sixtuschimere:
Billionaire Ifeanyi Ubah is taking Nigerian football to a 'higher' level.His relationship with West Ham United FC will absolutely give players in Nigerian League opportunity to move to Europe.Some of the West Ham United officials are here to hunt for talents.

Below is what Ikechukwu shared.......

'Live Images from Eko Signature

Preparation in top gear as we head to the order of the day... W

#HistoricPartnership

#WHUFCIU'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/ifeanyi-ubah-meeting-west-ham-officials.html?m=1

I was at the signature and saw this occasion but didnt really know what it was for. Now I know. Good move.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by linusbnn(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
MissGdope:

was that necessary?

No I'm sorry
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by chiagozien(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
While some people from a part of the country are in boko haram hunt
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Adekorya: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
linusbnn:

Your F*da
You were not guilty until you quoted him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Ddy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
timeman:
You can never see such a man like this waste his precious life screaming bia.fraud. Bia.fraud gave him nothing as such he owns bia.fraud in return. Nigeria made him & he'd give back to her accordingly. Nigeria celebrates you. May bia.fra perish in hell
PS;
this official event kicks off in Afonja Land meanwhile Fc Ubah is in the land of erosion. This can only mean one thing to ipods... Go figure it out
Obey the truth!

may God almighty punish u hundred folds

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by francisbarrack(m): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Gentlelife50:
He's igbo...

U most b high on monkey tail.
Orisirisi.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by NobleG1(m): 12:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Gentlelife50:
onye ofe nmannu

You thought I'm Yoruba? What an id*iot!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by ogwumgbe: 2:47am On Oct 06, 2016
What concerns the land of the rising sun with the region of sanballats and Tobias, they can't stop the progress of the igbos, instead their jealousy and hatred for the igbos will keep them perpetually submerged in poverty without any hope of coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 4:12am On Oct 06, 2016
NANC South East branch
Name :- Dr Ifeanyi Ubah
Region :- 5%
State :- Anambra
Political Office aspiring :- CAF President

Afonjas will be like

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by Akinwerndey: 4:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Gentlelife50:
onye ara
sorry you'll get well soon... Keep using your pill regularly.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by wilcox(m): 5:36am On Oct 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
Aiye men

See as dem dey show their logo dey cross their hands in picture 3
That was the only thing you saw?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by linusbnn(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Adekorya:

You were not guilty until you quoted him.

Kkkk
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by vickylincon(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2016
cremedelacreme:
Since the entrance of Ifeanyi Ubah FC into NPFL, the league has really improved. This guy is doing everything possible to make our league more attractive. From signing Brazilian players to building a games village, Ifeanyi Ubah has taken Nigeria football to another level. People like him should be made to NFF chairman.
I pity you bro.. As if you don't know business men.. Politicians sef.. Kudos to his good works, but please don't let this blind your own foresight.. Apparently he's even gaining there. Is this not the same man who was saying he has the power to reduce the dollar?.. He's doing a good work.. But I can't vouch for him to become nff president even though that is his major aim
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by odogwu2007(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2016
Put an igbo man at the top and watch him do what they are naturally born to do, watch them dishing out there natural talent grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by kelly72: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2016
timeman:
You can never see such a man like this waste his precious life screaming bia.fraud. Bia.fraud gave him nothing as such he owns bia.fraud in return. Nigeria made him & he'd give back to her accordingly. Nigeria celebrates you. May bia.fra perish in hell
PS;
this official event kicks off in Afonja Land meanwhile Fc Ubah is in the land of erosion. This can only mean one thing to ipods... Go figure it out
Obey the truth!

Check this link and enjoy. https://www.nairaland.com/3390332/houses-submerged-flood-ifo-ogun
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Meets West Ham Officials In Lagos For Possible Deal With NFF (Pics) by odogwu2007(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2016
If only all this our so called billionaires will just step into our league, it will be rated the highest in Africa. But no some of them wan buy arsenal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century / Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again / I Want To Win Copa America 2019 For Messi - Aguero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.