Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nysc Batch B 2016 How True Is This News?????? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2016 How True Is This News?????? (2219 Views)

Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Maggots In Food Served At Kebbi NYSC Camp: How True Is This Photo? / Nysc Batch B 2016 Kano Corpers, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch B 2016 How True Is This News?????? by inositol88(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Information reaching me form a close friend who works with NYSC,has it that NYSC has rejected the list presented by most schools and in some cases, slashed the percentage of PCMs who's names were placed on the Senate verification list by 50% or less

please my people, How true is this information? and if true, pls give the names of the affected schools
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 How True Is This News?????? by Kelechi2020(m): 1:53am On Oct 06, 2016
inositol88:
Information reaching me form a close friend who works with NYSC,has it that NYSC has rejected the list presented by most schools and in some cases, slashed the percentage of PCMs who's names were placed on the Senate verification list by 50% or less

please my people, How true is this information? and if true, pls give the names of the affected schools

Question your source for more information cause from what I have read on Facebook delsu and almighty unizik was affected...
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 How True Is This News?????? by Bamss1: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2016
Unfortunately it's true. Am affected
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 How True Is This News?????? by horlarjiire: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2016
It's true

Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 How True Is This News?????? by inositol88(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2016
Kelechi2020:

Question your source for more information cause from what I have read on Facebook delsu and almighty unizik was affected...

is it only these two schools or all schools are affected
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 How True Is This News?????? by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2016
This is annoying. What's wrong with this people jor?
We go wait for two years to go service?
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 How True Is This News?????? by Yourstruly16(f): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2016
inositol88:

All schools dear
Re: Nysc Batch B 2016 How True Is This News?????? by horlarjiire: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2016
NIGERIA"....what a hopeless and useless country,EDUCATION is a waste of time and resources pity the next generation our leaders is the source of problem make God help us........if this is true I don't see any good thing coming up from this country after waiting for almost a year for this useless schemes. INFORMATION ON NYSC 2016 BATCH ‘B’ SERVICE YEAR The National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC) has today, 5th October 2016, informed the University of its inability to mobilize all graduates of the University for the 2016 Batch ‘B’ service year as a result of tight budgetary allocation of the scheme in 2016. This development affects all Corps Producing Institutions in Nigeria. Bowen University has been requested to mobilize only three hundred and sixty-seven (367) graduates out of the nine hundred and fifty six (956) graduates eligible for the exercise in 2016. The remaining graduates will be given priority in the next mobilization exercise scheduled for early 2017. Parents/Guardians as well as graduates are kindly requested to note that Management is already considering the criteria to be used for the mobilization of the allocated number of graduates. Management wishes to assure you that the criteria that will be adopted will be fair and made known to all stakeholders. Any enquiry should be directed to the NYSC Desk Officer,

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin / Loan Aquisition Through Nysc SAED Programme / Enugu State Batch C 2018 Corpers Let's Meet Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.