Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin (2229 Views)

Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin by SNblog: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
I need your help guys, i was given a wrong state of origin by NYSC. Instead of Edo, they gave me Sokoto. So i took my green paper to NYSC’s headquarters in benin. On getting there, they said that the mistake came from my school. So, that same day i reported the matter to the school(student affairs).
Now the school is saying that they can not do anything about it because they have uploaded my name already.
Now am confused, my name didn't even come out in the error list released by the school then. I would have fixed this problem. Am afraid that this will affect me.
I need your advice and help if possible.
Re: Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin by Sunnykaka(m): 4:58am On Oct 31, 2016
I believe your can solve the problem in camp...I was given a different dept from my the one I studied in school..i was told I can make the correction in camp
Re: Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin by SNblog: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2016
Sunnykaka:
I believe your can solve the problem in camp...I was given a different dept from my the one I studied in school..i was told I can make the correction in camp
hmm
ok then. thanks
Re: Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin by ims80s(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2016
That's an advantage for u in case u want to relocate back to state of your choice,same happen to me during my time.
Re: Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin by Airoflaw(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
camp things
Re: Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin by krisublime: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2016
I have an issue similar to this. In my case, my date of birth says 5th of March 1986 but it's wrong cos I'm not that old. Also i guess the error came from my school end. Hope I can still make corrections in camp.
Re: Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin by Thegents6: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Mine was my matric number and i was told to make the correction in camp
Re: Help!!! NYSC Gave Me A Wrong State Of Origin by daben1(m): 5:50am On Jul 13, 2018
SNblog:
I need your help guys, i was given a wrong state of origin by NYSC. Instead of Edo, they gave me Sokoto. So i took my green paper to NYSC’s headquarters in benin. On getting there, they said that the mistake came from my school. So, that same day i reported the matter to the school(student affairs).
Now the school is saying that they can not do anything about it because they have uploaded my name already.
Now am confused, my name didn't even come out in the error list released by the school then. I would have fixed this problem. Am afraid that this will affect me.
I need your advice and help if possible.
hi, please were you able to correct your wrong state of origin, if yes, how?

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Live Update / Disadvantages Of Nysc / FREE TRAINING: Learn How To Make 150k To 250k Monthly With Local Dropshipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.