Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole (873 Views)

"APC Will Expose PDP In Court" - Oshiomhole Says / Sheriff’s Faction Moves To Displace Ize-Iyamu In Edo Guber / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by Osmondinho(m): 4:26am On Oct 06, 2016
By SIMON EBEGBULEM

BENIN CITY: Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, yesterday, said that his All Progressives Congress, APC, cannot wait to meet the opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in court if they have any contrary claims about the governorship election held in the state on September 28.

Oshiomhole said that the APC was ready to show that the PDP and its candidate, Mr Osagie Ize-Iyamu, were the actual election riggers, saying that Ize-Iyamu could not have won more than 15,000 votes.

Addressing APC youths during a road show, after a ‘Thank You’ visit to the Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom, His Royal Highness Eheneden Erediauwa, Edaiken N’Uselu on Tuesday, Oshiomhole said, “We are happy with the outcome of the election. We had gone to present the candidate to the Crown Prince, the Edaiken N’Uselu, and he (Obaseki) has been very well received.

“Thank you for coming out to celebrate. I am sure we will encouraged our opponents to go to court. We will be able to lead evidence to show how they profited from electoral fraud because the Ize-Iyamu that I know is not worth 15,000 thousand votes.

“So, it’s like an armed robber rushing to the police station with bullet wounds and claiming that he had been shot, whereas he was the one who opened fire on very innocent people. We will expose them where it matters in our courtrooms. Remain firm and resolute.

“For me, I am happy. The political funeral of the godfathers is final. There is nothing they can do to turn the will of God. So, this is our finest hour and I can’t wait to meet them in court.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/cant-wait-meet-ize-iyamu-court-oshiomhole/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by vicky3(m): 4:46am On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmm na osho contest ni my edo people don make mistake oo

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:21am On Oct 06, 2016
Lol 15,000 votes grin

But that's right you know, PDP is dead long time ago..

RIP PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:22am On Oct 06, 2016
vicky3:
Hmmm na osho contest ni my edo people don make mistake oo

What do you know

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by unite4real: 5:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Osho, the retirer of the God fathers in Edo. Umbrella don close. Lol

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by Mynd44: 5:40am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by FagsamPHP(m): 5:49am On Oct 06, 2016
This man no dey shame ni

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by TPAND(f): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Osho baba is becoming a Godfather in Edo politics. We know you guys will still win at the Tribunal. The man you people cliam has integrity, is our president, what do we expect. He has put fear in our judges, rubbished our judicial system and flouted our constitutional laws.

The electoral reforms of the one you claim is responsible for the woes of Nigeria in her 56years history, that brought the so called man on a mission and a chief maker of excuse, is now being bastardize and tossed into the bin.

The world witnessed the show of shame at the Edo polls, international observers wrote disparaging remarks about the rigging and conduct of INEC, at the polls. Edo people under the overseeing instructions of their born-throway son called Oshiomole, were robbed in daylight.

Delcared results for 3wards without them casting a vote, quite shameful. This is an Epic rigging fail

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by dorocent(m): 6:02am On Oct 06, 2016
sumtimes osho act prematuredly... dos wen dey carry party fr head dey hear am now... abeg ask tinubu wetin houz of senates do am ( includin his apc senates dem)
Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by Osmondinho(m): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2016
I don't know what Oshomole is serious hiding but I can bet that it stinks.

Edo state and Change

1 Share

Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by Iykestix: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Ize iyamu is not worth 15,000 votes? Who would believe this?
Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 06, 2016
Karma is a b***h

Just few years back PDP rivers state was telling APC to go to court

Now they are reaping their harvest, which is surely greater than the seed

IN OSHOBABA'S VOICE......PDP GO AND DIE!!!
Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by Abeymills(m): 7:01am On Oct 06, 2016
Shameful
Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by NextGovernor(m): 7:03am On Oct 06, 2016
Oshiomole always saying trash.. He claim to have diminish the
canals and Godfatherism and tiday he is the new Godfather.
Always deceiving people.

It's a pity the pioneer of one man one vote spearheaded the
barstardization of free and fair election and the upturn the peoples
will. He did it in Local government election organised by him and
repeated it again.

Due to the nature of our politicians, I just hope the Obaseki he is
fighting dirty for wouldn't betray him and align with the forces
against him.. Just like Kwakwaso and the new Kano governor.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by MAXIMAL123(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Maybe Ize Iyamu got his vote through his church members only, cos I wonder o...15000 votes?
Re: I Can’t Wait To Meet Ize-iyamu In Court – Oshiomhole by Osmondinho(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2016
lustychima:
Karma is a b***h
Just few years back PDP rivers state was telling APC to go to court
Now they are reaping their harvest, which is surely greater than the seed
IN OSHOBABA'S VOICE......PDP GO AND DIE!!!

Cc lalasticlala mynd44...

(1) (Reply)

Judges’ Arrest: Caution Security Agencies, Senate Tells Buhari / Trending: Buhari, Wife, Others Shun Made-in-nigeria Products / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Visit Dasuki's Family In Sokoto - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.