Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body (3207 Views)

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Apostle Suleman To Appear Before DSS With 30 Lawyers / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by neocortex: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Amberon:
i get sleep paralysis every night or every other night.

@ O.P yours may have been caused by your toe nails but don't think everyone case is the same. I have seen way too many of this and I know it can be real spiritual. My sis doesn't keep nails ( she eats her nails) but yet got scratches frequently in her sleep.

Let your sister install a high power camera in her room while sleeping,
if it isn't a skin condition, you will be surprised to catch the "culprit" in the act.
I am relating someone else experience.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by neocortex: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
I do get it sometimes too but this guy's case is different. It doesn't happen to him in Abuja, in fact he spend years here and will not experience it but the thing starts once he goes to the village. Sometimes twice a night sometimes four times or maybe five and it will continue that way until he leaves.

I asked someone here and he said that the reason is because his body has been conditioned to believe that it only happens in the villa. You can imagine that. Like he was born that way.

It may be due to long distance travelling, the food or the environment,
the easiest way for him to pinpoint the cause is to replicate the exact same
conditions of sleep, type of of food he eats and the drinks he takes while in
Abuja.
Many "mystery" illnesses can be tackled by simply being observant so as
to discover the triggers.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MuttleyLaff: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
I'm awake now.

I slept in the Parlor again and as usual restless.

I can feel pains all over my legs. Both of them.
Apparently I have been using my toenails to scratch unrepentantly while asleep.

Now the funny thing is, had I not gained consciousness as I have now, by the time I'm very awake in the morning, I won't even feel like I was bitten by anything.
I just sprayed Baygon now, so everywhere is Kinda peaceful again.

Funny enough, it's just a mosquito or three that wrecks this kind of carnagegrin

I have very short fingers but longer toenails, I think I'm bleeding sef. Won't be surprised to see em marks in the morning.

Oh wait!
The mosquitoes are actually demons sent to perch on my skin and cause me to scratch away. cheesy cheesy cheesy if I hear!grin

Let me try to get sleep now.
I'm done Journalling.
To be honest, I wasn't initially going to comment on the thread and its OP but all the ludicrous comments on demons or whatnot is taking it too far.

For those not in the know, it is mites that is causing the marks on the body.

Some are bound to be abused by mites when sleeping on mites-infested beds like in hotels etcetera or from sleeping on mats or mattresses placed on the floor, which they easily crawl on to from the ground.

Another thing that attracts them to their victims is carbon dioxide. The CO2 air-draught that is emitted from sleeping with the mouth left open, is what attracts the mites to their victims to burrow into their skins to suck blood. It is the mites burrowing on the skin that leaves the body marks.

Most people are immune to mites attacks, but for the unfortunate ones that aren't, it usually isn't a nice experience to have.

Three people might sleep in the same bed or room with only one attacked by the mites, this is due to individual body physiological make up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Amberon: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2016
We always slept in the same room when that happened. So I'm sure there's no "culprit". Other things also happened which I won't disclose. You continue to be closed minded on this issue.

neocortex:

if it isn't a skin condition, you will be surprised to catch the "culprit" in the act.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by neocortex: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Amberon:
We always slept in the same room when that happened. So I'm sure there's no "culprit". Other things also happened which I won't disclose. You continue to be closed minded on this issue.

The reason why I put culprit in quote is because there is no external culprit.
Trying watching her while sleeping if that is possible, she is either doing it to
herself or it is a skin problem.

It is always easy to fill up a gap in knowledge with fantasies, until you closely
observe her throughout the sleeping period, you can never be sure of what/who is
responsible.

As to being close minded, I do not believe that all cases are the same and unless
you carefully observe the situation, pinpointing the cause will be impossible.
I do have a first hand experience with two similar cases
and I am more interested in solution than passing blame to unknown entities.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Amberon: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
You do not believe that all cases are the same but have already concluded that there are no external culprits... Lol, sooner or later you will find out things for yourself.
neocortex:

The reason why I put culprit in quote is because there is no external culprit.
Trying watching her while sleeping if that is possible, she is either doing it to
herself or it is a skin problem.

It is always easy to fill up a gap in knowledge with fantasies, until you closely
observe her throughout the sleeping period, you can never be sure of what/who is
responsible.

As to being close minded, I do not believe that all cases are the same and unless
you carefully observe the situation, pinpointing the cause will be impossible.
I do have a first hand experience with two similar cases
and I am more interested in solution than passing blame to unknown entities.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2016
neocortex:

Care to share?
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
As I suspected, I saw marks on my leg this morning. I felt slight pain while bathing.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MuttleyLaff: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
As I suspected, I saw marks on my leg this morning. I felt slight pain while bathing.
Feeling slight pain when having bath is normal, the mites burrow the skin finding veins before sinking in their mandibles to feed and gorge on the victim's blood.

The mites burrowing causes welts on the skin.

Water contact with the welts causes irritation or slight pain sensation. The welts dries up and heals after a few days, leaving no permanent scars behind.

The experience is re-lived when next one has a mite encounter or attack

1 Like

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by neocortex: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
Amberon:
You do not believe that all cases are the same but have already concluded that there are no external culprits... Lol, sooner or later you will find out things for yourself.

Yeah, an illness may have hundreds of causes but that isn't enough
to blame it on external culprits.
I am actually curious to know how you arrived at your conclusion
if it is not based on lack of alternatives
and if you were able to solve the problem by attacking the culprit.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Pdizzle(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
I don't think I understand

Why not put science to test, tell your friend to start taking sleep paralysis medications few days before going to village, and let's see what happens. Anti depressants can be effective treating it.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Tallesty1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2016
Pdizzle:

Why not put science to test, tell your friend to start taking sleep paralysis medications few days before going to village, and let's see what happens. Anti depressants can be effective treating it.
He's OK already
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Good morning Thorpido, please may I call your phone?
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Good Morning Mynd44

Please I know this is kinda late, but can you use NL search bar to locate Moji's number and hide them.

I know I asked for it in the first place, but as it stands now, people have been calling her and making outrageous offers. Even she is scared.

Please help. Thank you.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by thorpido(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2016
MizMyColi:
Good morning Thorpido, please may I call your phone?
Yes you can.Do you have my no?
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2016
thorpido:
Yes you can.Do you have my no?

I do.
She gave me.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by MizMyColi(f): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Caveatemptor, please, I know that you will soon see that screenshot. Please do not be offended. She misunderstood you. And I made sure to clear her doubt via voice call, because she later messaged me to say that your boss was calling you so that's why you could not wait.

Also, her mother told her that someone gave a vision where she was kidnapped, it is understandable that it is making her real paranoid. She said she has been receiving calls from people who are making outrageous offers and she is scared.

No doubt, she needs lots of psychological help, but please don't feel discouraged. She mentioned a sum of money you wanted to give her. I think it is too much for now.

I thank you for understanding.
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by JoeBlocks(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
MizMyColi:
Caveatemptor, please, I know that you will soon see that screenshot. Please do not be offended. She misunderstood you. And I made sure to clear her doubt via voice call, because she later messaged me to say that your boss was calling you so that's why you could not wait.

Also, her mother told her that someone gave a vision where she was kidnapped, it is understandable that it is making her real paranoid. She said she has been receiving calls from people who are making outrageous offers and she is scared.

No doubt, she needs lots of psychological help, but please don't feel discouraged. She mentioned a sum of money you wanted to give her. I think it is too much for now.

I thank you for understanding.
All hail nairaland's Mother Teresa!.

Selah!.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by simplex2: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
MizMyColi:
Good Morning Mynd44

Please I know this is kinda late, but can you use NL search bar to locate Moji's number and hide them.

I know I asked for it in the first place, but as it stands now, people have been calling her and making outrageous offers. Even she is scared.

Please help. Thank you.

Isn't that what she craved for
Re: My Latest Take On Strange Marks That Appear On The Body by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2016
Not everything is caused by demons or witches or extra terrestrial powers or wtv...i do believe in God and that powers exist beyond the physical..it happened to me once when i was a kid i remembered waking up to find ugly which where kind of uneven marks on my face which was kind of painful i had to be taken to the doctor and later discovered it was insect bite cant remember the insect now..so two Sundays ago i met this girl through a cuz @ his party i got high and she got high followed me home and we did the nasty.Two days later i had even forgotten we exchanged numbers she just called me and was like so that's how u are?u cant eve call? and blah blah blah.I just calmly discharged her no fighting. Woke up next morning with marks on my left arm upper and lower really painful.I tot it would go away naturally for where,next day it became painful blisters i couldn't put on sleeve.So i went to the doctors cos it was just getting worse as it later started dripping liquid,did some tests gave me something for the irritation.I swear i was thinking it was this girl i took home that night..only for the test to come out and they said i was bitten by a kind of spider am still sore right now but am better and no witches involved as dem no get levels undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Chris Oyakhilome, A Man Of God? / Why Do Religious People Pray ? / Was Jonah Really Alive In The Belly Of Fish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.