Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) (35225 Views)

People Killed As Cultists Clash In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Area Boys And Okada Riders Clash In Lagos. One Dead, Others Injured / Eiye & Viking Cultists Clash In AuchiPoly, Five Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) by ACE1010: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Over feeding is their problem
Re: Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) by guiddoti: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
I stand with Mynd44 grin

1 Like

Re: Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
whoisuche:

Have you seen the followers of Jesus killing people. Some just carry bible or got to church they are not the real children of God
Matthew 7:21
A Tree and its Fruit
…20. So then, by their fruit you will recognize them. 21. Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22. Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’…

A cult does not have to kill to be a cult.
Re: Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
chiedu7:

Sorry bro in christianity there are no rituals or rites.

And we dont blow anybody up!

All christian sects have a way of praying, you perform rite of baptism, you perform the ritual of bread breaking & wine drinking holy communion stuff, the palm sunday stuff, the ashes on forehead stuff and other varying catholic, orthodox & protestant stuff etc etc

A cult is not 'negative'. It encompasses both sodes of good & bad.
Re: Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) by Barigaboy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mechew na our leaders b our problem. They use dis people for politics n after they have won they leave them with d weapon. One of the cultist popularly known for killing many people posted on Nairaland n showed on d TV recently had been secretly released. I just heard that yesterday since he was captured in my area. Now tell me what type of country is dis? My comment then was he would soon be released. He will make sure he send those people who captured him to early grave that is how he operate. He will also work on how is fellow cultist will be released so that they can start up a fresh cultist strategies on their rival group.
Re: Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
allanphash7:
I dont just like that guy or na girl called Mynd44
I would unplugged his life support to charge my phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) by April4th(m): 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mynd44:

And with this you can see that in this context, these guys dont have a common or shared ideal to commamd them being a cult. Elvis and Micheal Jackson has a "cult following" are those people cultists?

These Street guys and students do not have any ideals or religious inclination except Eiye as it relates to JkJK) to warrant being called a cult. They are gangs. These Alayabiagba boys are gang members.

End.

So @Mynd44 you are an airlord? Because from what I can deduce from your posts so far, you're trying to say that only Supreme Eiye Confraternity is a cult. Alayabiagba boys are cultist, unless you reside in Ajegunle area you can't argue dis fact. If you've encountered dem before, you'll know exactly what I mean. Most of those boys are members of the SEC, so I don't know why you're arguing a clear fact.

1 Like

Re: Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) by Aroh48(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2016
The argument above,may lead to notorious ban.Atleast 25yrs ban.

1 Like

Re: Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) by loveslife(f): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Aroh48:
The argument above,may lead to notorious ban.Atleast 25yrs ban.

Watch those scared of a ban avoid commenting on this thread like poison lipsrsealed
Re: Butchers, Cultists Clash In Lagos, One Dies (Photo) by vengertime: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2016
loveslife:

Watch those scared of a ban avoid commenting on this thread like poison lipsrsealed
all men don sogee themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman / Olamilekan Akanbi Ojora Arrested At Delhi Airport, India / South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.