Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) (25558 Views)

80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair / Bus Conductor And Passenger Fight In A Gutter Over Change In Lagos (pic/video) / Bride Kidnapped Days After Surviving Acid Attack By Rejected Suitor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Mandynews(f): 6:06am On Oct 06, 2016
Horror In Benin: 80 Year Old Man In Acid Attack Over Change Of Beneficiaries (Graphic Photos)

Horror In Benin.
A Mistress of Mayhem struck in Benin today, as the Police in Okhoro Police Division arrested a 40 year old lady and her two sons and nanny for the gruesome acid attack on a renowned Benin based 80 year old doctor, Pa Tunde Ojehomon, PhD , over change of beneficiaries in a Will and Property Sales. Details Later.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/horror-in-benin-80-year-old-man-in-acid-attack-over-change-of-beneficiaries-graphic-photos/

Photo credit: Jefferson

3 Shares

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by xreal: 6:08am On Oct 06, 2016
The heart of MAN is desperately WICKED .

hit 'like' if you think there is still hope for the man, and 'shares' if you think otherwise.

I wish him quick recovery.
I hope there are good plastic surgeons in Benin.

This FTC thing is dedicated to this 80 year old man and all those who believe that he still got hope.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Mandynews(f): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Cc; Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy, Mynd44

My Benin people and property!!
As a young person work hard and do better than your father. Do not depend on his glory.

Can this make FTP today?

11 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by tyson98: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2016
wickedness

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:12am On Oct 06, 2016
The heart of man is full of evil

Get well soon

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Cessa0(f): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2016
Haba! so after bathing d man.. the beneficiaries in the will changed ba??

pple dnt think

If i wer to b a judge ehn, they'll bathe d woman nd her accomplices with d same acid every morning continously for 2 weeks.. in her nxt lyf, she will nevr enter a laboratory talk more of avin anything to do with acid!

Nonsense!

PRINCESSA

6 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by olumaxi(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Cessa0:
Haba! so after bathing d man.. the beneficiaries in the will changed ba??

pple dnt think

If i wer to b a judge ehn, they'll bathe d woman nd her accomplices with d same acid every morning continously for 2 weeks.. in her nxt lyf, she will nevr enter a laboratory talk more of avin anything to do with acid!

Nonsense!

PRINCESSA
they are no more interested in d change again...they just wanted to teach d man a lesson....but now,they wil b apprehended and becom a prison beneficiary

11 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by delzbaba(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Awful,just awful....as a lawyer I believe you should never disclose details of your will with anyone,only your lawyer and trustees.

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by veekid(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Praise the Lord
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Jessidaisy4(f): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2016
80 year old man?? This is just awful, no respect for the elderly.
His face is all messed up

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by greall12(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by pyyxxaro: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Shuuuoooo

all these people finish this man o

E con be like say,dem rub the acid for e face like cream

A child that hates old men wud die young cry embarassed
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by djWALE(m): 11:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Benin people can be so mean..what is all these for christ's sake??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by yinkard4me(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2016
Best thing, once ure married.... Make ur wife ur next of kin, beneficiary and all dat... Never use siblings, or one child outa many... Provided u have jst one wife and she is d mother of ur children... leave everything in her care.

6 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by cr7lomo: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2016
I de fear women naturally, e come b Edo?? Na to run and never to lool bk...women can b very dangerous, especially Edo women

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by martineverest(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2016
really sad f
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Vickiweezy(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2016
What a cruel world, hope the man recovers well.
Women! Women!! Women!!!
Make i no talk the rest sha before person go from nairaland pour me acid.
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Nten: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2016
complete the update let's know whether it is the baba that messd up big time, now it's still half baked. cos I c no reason why a mother of two young enough to be the daughter of an 80 year old man would inflict this dastardly act on him. There's more to this story

2 Likes

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by cr7lomo: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
The heart of man is full of evil

Get well soon

Rather...the heart of woman is very dangerous and wicked plus evil

1 Like

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2016
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2016
Ah. This is really so bad.

The pains he will be going through now is unimaginable.

May God see him through.
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by MzMercie: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2016
angry evil
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by ajalawole(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2016
Get well soon sir. Thats why i dislike people having a large family, always having family problem one after the other.... Just two months ago, my cousin whose dad is my uncle and base and working in dubia come with thugs to beat me up in ilorin cuz am managing dea dad business her in ilorin, i have to leave the business for them cuz of my safety, since is not my dad's property i have to mind my own business

dad, i miss u. Sleep on, till we meet again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by SaintzPeter(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2016
na wickedness be dis o !
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by zarakay(f): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2016
Gosh!
This isn't nice at all.
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Cherishing(f): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2016
The height of evil
kuku kill the man
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2016
firstly I am Benin, I will like to use this Avenue to advice all upcoming fathers from Bini, to change, the way Bini men have pit their children against eachother, by living polygamous lives and failing to unite their children from different women is alarming, there used to be a time where on every old house you see the "this house is not for sale" sign,,,anyway I will get the full gist later

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by ccollins(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
80 year old man?? This is just awful, no respect for the elderly.
His face is all messed up
you look cute, are you on fb... lets private chat
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2016
delzbaba:
Awful,just awful....as a lawyer I believe you should never disclose details of your will with anyone,only your lawyer and trustees.

Exactly. it encourages others to take drastic measures to ensure they stand in your way. Surprise them

This is Sad thoughts and prayers
Re: 80-Year-Old Benin Doctor In Acid Attack Over Change Of Will (graphic Pic) by geostrata(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2016
angry angry angry angry

THIS IS SO SO BARBARIC, HE SHOULD HV NOT SHOWED THEM ANYWAY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Officer Opens Fire On Celebrating Local Government Staff In Lagos. Photos / FRSC Doctor Refuses To Treat Woman Who Stopped Him From Molesting Her / Two Nigerians Facing Deportation Over Street Fight In Cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.