Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Bb Q5 Issues- Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bb Q5 Issues- Please Help (438 Views)

bb Q5 for sale...sold! / Very Clean Bb Q5 With Follow Come Charger / Infinix Hotnote For Sale Or Swap With Bb Q5 Or Q10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bb Q5 Issues- Please Help by ashala(m): 6:17am On Oct 06, 2016
Please my BB Q5 with unremovable battery is giving me issues. It started with the phone shutting down once the battery level gets to 15 percent, then it further degenerated to the phone going off on its own even when the battery level is at 56 percent or more. Once you power the phone on again it will do the same thing. Once you charge the phone it gets full up to 100 percent. I dont know if its Battery or virus issue or if i should simply reload the OS. And am even wondering if the Battery can be changed since its non removable. Kindly help
Re: Bb Q5 Issues- Please Help by oyaskii(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2016
having been using this Exact phone for the past 3 years without issues..so for it to Behave the way it's behaving it's either of the two issues you cited.. So since its actually easier to reload the Os than do an actual Battery Change ( Requires a Technician since its non Removable Battery) Here is my suggestion, Back up your files, Do a Security Wipe First and If the problem persists Reload the Os, to a more recent Os that's 10.3 isshh, if the problem still persists..then it's the Battery.. take it to a proper technician (Road side technician will say they can do it, for your own good don't listen) the technician will be able to replace the Battery and Detect other problems if need be..Hope this helped.

1 Like

Re: Bb Q5 Issues- Please Help by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Nothing wrong with the phone, it's battery issues, that's how all blackberry issue occurs.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Thing That Can Happen To Nairalanders Using Infinix Note 3 / Dpfaces: A Unique Social Media Launched By Nigerian [Photos]. / MTN And Their Scheme Of Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.