Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Best Thing That Can Happen To Nairalanders Using Infinix Note 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Thing That Can Happen To Nairalanders Using Infinix Note 3 (439 Views)

My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far / Who Is Using Infinix S3X ??? / See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Thing That Can Happen To Nairalanders Using Infinix Note 3 by Zamanlekwat: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I am so excited to share my Infinix Note 3 experience after reading this article shocked http://technologytimes.ng/with-5-minutes-charge-you-can-talk-for-200-minutes-on-infinix-note-3/

(1) (Reply)

My Lumia Is Out Of Memory Space Please Any Help? / Skype For Android Gets User Interface Improvements In Newest Update / Swiftkey For Android Updated With A Couple Of Keyboard Layouts, Incognito Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.