Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,515 members, 7,840,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? (722 Views)

Do You Read Your Bible Or You Give The Work To Your Pastor? / Obasanjo Introduced Corruption Into The Church -primate Ayodele Slams OBJ / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by akintom(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2016
Before the book genesis was ever written by Moses, human beings have had relationships with God/gods.

Moses was over a thousand years from Adam, Noah and Abraham, is it the mouth to mouth story told Moses about these folks that he wrote as Bible or God dictated the story to him?

Adam, Noah and Abraham related with God via their thoughts (no Bible then). These folks had relationships with God without bible. How come the Bible dictates God and how you relate with God now?

Religious folks, how shall you relate with God now ?

Through your thoughts or Bible.

The prevalent thoughts in the environment of your birth on the existence of God introduced the idea of god to you, you only used the bible to confirm your induced God ideas.

1 Like

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by Amberon: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Frustrated atheist.

I'll just blame this on Buhari's recession.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by brandonobi(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2016
just leave it be, if u bliv something then stick to it, no need trying to convince anyone, if the rest of us bliv God exists and u dont then so be it

1 Like

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by akintom(m): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2016
brandonobi:
just leave it be, if u bliv something then stick to it, no need trying to convince anyone, if the rest of us bliv God exists and u dont then so be it

Why are you folks on TVs and everywhere using your stories to cause both private and public nuisance and embarrassment.

It's the human responsibility of the rational people to heal people of delusions and illusions that religion has infected human beings with.

Just as it's the responsibility of the relatives of mentally insane folks to get them to the Psychiatrist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by johnydon22(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2016
akintom:
Before the book genesis was ever written by Moses, human beings have had relationships with God/gods.

Moses was over a thousand years from Adam, Noah and Abraham, is it the mouth to mouth story told Moses about these folks that he wrote as Bible or God dictated the story to him?

Adam, Noah and Abraham related with God via their thoughts (no Bible then). These folks had relationships with God without bible. How come the Bible dictates God and how you relate with God now?

Religious folks, how shall you relate with God now ?

Through your thoughts or Bible.

The prevalent thoughts in the environment of your birth on the existence of God introduced the idea of god to you, you only used the bible to confirm your induced God ideas.

the bible is a young book, if you want to go back to old Gods start from sumer and egypt and hindu gods.

That is where the shows began.. Learn more before rushing off to post.

Abrahamism is not the totality or beginning of religion or God(s)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by winner01(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
God introduced the Bible. I think atheisrs are angry at the power, spread and rise of christianity.
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by akintom(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
johnydon22:

the bible is a young book, if you want to go back to old Gods start from sumer and egypt and hindu gods.

That is where the shows began.. Learn more before rushing off to post.

Abrahamism is not the totality or beginning of religion or God(s)

You have not said anything in relation to the question asked
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by akintom(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
winner01:
God introduced the Bible. I think atheisrs are angry at the power, spread and rise of christianity.

You didn't answer the question. Bible or Human thoughts? Which one introduced God into human experience?
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by brandonobi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
akintom:

Why are you folks on TVs and everywhere using your stories to cause both private and public nuisance and embarrassment.

It's the human responsibility of the rational people to heal people of delusions and illusions that religion has infected human beings with.

Just as it's the responsibility of the relatives of mentally insane folks to get them to the Psychiatrist.
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by PastorAIO: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
There is no mention of bible in this passage.

33"But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34"They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

Jeremiah 31
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by PastorAIO: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
Frustrated atheist.

I'll just blame this on Buhari's recession.

Please can you try to explain your reasoning here.
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by winner01(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
akintom:

You didn't answer the question. Bible or Human thoughts? Which one introduced God into human experience?
God put his need in man. Thats why religion is as old as man himself. Thats why man will always crave for the supernatural.
The Bible is his word and commandments to us, including history of early isrealites.. Early isrealites had their word and commandments.
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by EyeHateGod: 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
EVOLUTION DID
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by EyeHateGod: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
brandonobi:
I need my freedom from religion and also the separation of Religion From the Govt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by orunto27: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
A Concerted Conscious Feelings, Thinking and Reasonings by humans. brought about God. And when Writing was invented, these Feelings, Thinkings and Reasonings gave rise to the Bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by akintom(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
winner01:
God put his need in man. Thats why religion is as old as man himself. Thats why man will always crave for the supernatural.
The Bible is his word and commandments to us, including history of early isrealites.. Early isrealites had their word and commandments.

So, if it's human thought that introduced God to human experience,

then it's confirmed that, it's human thought about world phenomenon, which they could not give the rational basis of how those phenomenon came about (most of which science have now explained eg eclipse, rainbow, thunder etc) that gave birth to God/gods and religious ideologies.

That's why you have varied but similar ideologies about god and religion across all race and culture.

And these myths, superstitions, ignorance, fictitious stories about God now compendiumed in religious books(eg Bible) were mere thoughts of primitive and cave men.

In conclusion therefore, IT'S THE THOUGHTS OF CAVE AND PRIMITIVE EARLY MEN, ABOUT WORLD PHENOMENON THAT CREATED THE GOD/RELIGIOUS IDEAS.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by bennyann: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dear OP, God introduced and still introduces Himself by Himself through books, songs, even through direct communication without a medium and any other medium.

But be warned, it's only His sheep who hears AND knows His voice, then follow Him. That's all I can tell you.
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by otemanuduno: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
brandonobi:
I don't think he is trying to convince anyone. Only Christians do such things, in public places, in the buses, in the streets and everywhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by winner01(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
akintom:

So, if it's human thought that introduced God to human experience,

then it's confirmed that, it's human thought about world phenomenon, which they could not give the rational basis of how those phenomenon came about (most of which science have now explained eg eclipse, rainbow, thunder etc) that gave birth to God/gods and religious ideologies.

That's why you have varied but similar ideologies about god and religion across all race and culture.

And these myths, superstitions, ignorance, fictitious stories about God now compendiumed in religious books(eg Bible) were mere thoughts of primitive and cave men.

In conclusion therefore, IT'S THE THOUGHTS OF CAVE AND PRIMITIVE EARLY MEN, ABOUT WORLD PHENOMENON THAT CREATED THE GOD/RELIGIOUS IDEAS.
Ok, if you insist.
But you need to know, your ideas do not change anything.

1 Like

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by brandonobi(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I need my freedom from religion and also the separation of Religion From the Govt!
hmmm, you do have a point there
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by brandonobi(m): 6:47am On Oct 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
I don't think he is trying to convince anyone. Only Christians do such things, in public places, in the buses, in the streets and everywhere.
i know, ure ryt but wen one tries speaking against wat d majority bliv in, conflict starts
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by PastorAIO: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Separation of religion from Govt is a big cause, a needed cause in nigeria, Even as big a cause as the Nigeria Independence movements. Where are the Azikwes and Awolowos of the movement to separate religion from Nigerian Govt?
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by hopefulLandlord: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2016
PastorAIO:

Separation of religion from Govt is a big cause, a needed cause in nigeria, Even as big a cause as the Nigeria Independence movements. Where are the Azikwes and Awolowos of the movement to separate religion from Nigerian Govt?

that separation would do Nigeria a world of good
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by sonofluc1fer: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2016
PastorAIO:

Politics + Religion = State-sponsored cults.

1 Like

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2016
akintom:

You have not said anything in relation to the question asked
What johnydon22 is saying is that you should consider older religions like that of Sumer (Chaldea) and Egypt. So your thread should be titled something like "Which one introduced God - Enuma Elish or Human thought?"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by johnydon22(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2016
lordnicklaus:

What johnydon22 is saying is that you should consider older religions like that of Sumer (Chaldea) and Egypt. So your thread should be titled something like "Which one introduced God - Enuma Elish or Human thought?"

Don't mind these new set of Ignorant atheists who are so eager to lash out o. religion and God from a very naive point of view and are just as many theists hostile to correction.

In their tiny mind they seem to be under the impression that "Religion" is only referring to Abrahamism and "God" is only referring to Yahweh..
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by hopefulLandlord: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2016
johnydon22:

Don't mind these new set of Ignorant atheists who are so eager to lash out of religion and God from a very naive point of view and are just as many theists hostile to correction.

In their tiny mind they seem to be under the impression that "Religion" is only referring to Abrahamism and "God" is only referring Yahweh..

you do have a point but most atheists on this forum are former Christians, Yahweh is still the latest (only) god they worshipped, so its still "the only god" subconsciously to them and the bombardment by churches, billboards, JWs knocking on doors isn't helping either

with time though.....
Re: Which One Introduced God - Bible Or Human Thoughts? by akintom(m): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2016
lordnicklaus:

You either didn't read or understand the introduction to my thread.

I am conscious of the import and direction of my thread.

Christianity is the same with every other religions fundamentally.

What made Christianity to gain widespread due to the following two exploitative events:

1. The ancient Roman government exploited Christianity (through unification of all dominant religions in Roman territories into the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, which gave birth to every other fractional churches of today). Roman government did this, so they could make the whole world Roman.

2. The colonization of Africa and Nigeria by the religious nations of Europe used Christianity to enslave the people's minds, so they could exploit them easily.

So, Christianity and ifa worship is the same essentially and fundamentally. Disillusion your mind from delusion of nomenclature - traditional/orthodox religions and gods/God dichotomy are all fabrications of slave masters.

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud In Tithing And Sowing Of Seeds......spiritual Charlatan's Creed / He Thought God Told Him To Fight A Lion. Then He Jump Into The Den / Bishop Eddie Long Dead: Cause Of Death Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.