Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD (19582 Views)

Nigerians Lament During The 2017 Xmas Holiday Due To Fuel Scarcity & More / We’re Dying Of Hunger, MASSOB Laments / Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

We all call on GEJ to come back in 2019

Sir Please Nigerians need you back

While Imolites can't wait to send APC back to the dungeons.....

Sam Daddy 2019 cool
Not gonna happen. GEJ is the reason we find ourselves in this mess. He is history
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Pchidexy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
madridguy:
Even with zero balance in my bank account, I still stand with Buhari. Hunger is real, but my trust in Buhari remain unshakable.

This is zombie raised to power of infinity. Buhari was a military head of state at your age.
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
koboko69:

Sorry poor boy. Enroll and join yr friends in the swamp, so u can die faster. Poor fellow,who is poor is poor. Not anyones fault u are poverty stricken cool
You shouldn't taunt him for being poor. That's insensitive. Rather you should educate him as to the reasons behind his present predicament, which is his hero's financial mismanagement while he was in power

2 Likes

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by vislabraye(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Buhari is making Gej to be a hero
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by buchilino(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
twilliamx:
At this level where Nigeria is, it's is the exact place they should be, because this is the kind of setting where people come together, look inward and make the country great, America during the great depression looked inward and made their country great, Japan also looked inward and made their country great. The adversity we are facing now is what should lead to progress. Lets look inward and and search our minds instead always fighting ourselves! let us unite and look within ourselves to see what we can do to make Nigeria the envy of the world.

AS NOBEL AS UR REPLY WAS, BUT D REALITY IS NIGERIA IS A DIVIDED NATION. WE WILL NEVA BE LIKE JAPAN, COS WE DON'T REASON D SAME WAY. MOST NIGERIANS ACT IN AN IRRESPONSIBLE MANNER( D APC ISSUES DAT IS HAPPENING AT ONDO). N OUR "SO CALLED LEADERS" R MORE EVIL THAN DEVIL HIMSELF.
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by nwagbunaese(f): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
TwoBottles:
where I stay, a plate of rice and beans with a piece of meat still sells for #200. And that's a fact.

i guess with reduction in quality and quantity.

Go and check

1 Like

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by akaahs(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
I can now see why power was collected from his hands in 1985. Who 'll help us this time?

1 Like

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by borntosuccess(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
is unfortunate d current state in which d country is in now, but to think that some ppl knew that something lyk dis would happen, but still went ahead to make sure dat d past administration which was d best dis country ever had was kicked out all in d name change, well as far as I can tell d man in power has fuffiled his promise, he promised change and he has brought d change,so what more can one say than.Happy recession to anybody that voted for the change he is receiving
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by juman(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Two times he ruled, the two times he failed.
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by entrepreneurmic: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
ephi123:
This is serious. Everything just seems to be getting worse, who will help Nigeria out of her predicament at this rate?
HOLD YOUR GREEDY PAST & PRESENT RULERS RESPONSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by TalkingBird: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
No matter who rules, the world is in trouble.
They have rejected the King son.
The King must be kissed Ps. 2 vs 1-12
(Psalm 2:10-12) 10 And now, O kings, exercise insight; Let yourselves be corrected, O judges of the earth. 11 Serve Jehovah with fear And be joyful with trembling. 12 Kiss the son, that He may not become incensed And YOU may not perish [from] the way, For his anger flares up easily. Happy are all those taking refuge in him.

Daniel 2 vs 44
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by TalkingBird: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
entrepreneurmic:
HOLD YOUR GREEDY PAST & PRESENT RULERS RESPONSIBLE.

The result was already clear.

(Jeremiah 10:23) I well know, O Jehovah, that to earthling man his way does not belong. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by naijamerican: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is the leadership that Nigeria deserves. Idiots
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by naijamerican: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
akaahs:
I can now see why power was collected from his hands in 1985. Who 'll help us this time?

Does it make,? Foolish Nigerians will just elect another idiot because he is there tribesmen, actual qualifications be dammed. Nigerians are too stupid to save at this point. I for one am praying for a coup.
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by naijamerican: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
kropotkin2:
Not gonna happen. GEJ is the reason we find ourselves in this mess. He is history

Go and die joo.
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by legundarybeans(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2016
Psalm 109:8 prayer for buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians May Experience Unstable Power Despite Commencement Of New Electricity / Women In The Lake Chad Engage In Prostitution To Keep Their Kids Alive - ICRC / Court Grants EFCC's Request To Freeze Bauchi State Government Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.