Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD (19593 Views)

Nigerians Lament During The 2017 Xmas Holiday Due To Fuel Scarcity & More / We’re Dying Of Hunger, MASSOB Laments / Fuel Increase: Nigerians Lament On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
While d nomad i wasted my vote on keeps trading blames forever!...shey na like this we go dey dey?

1 Like

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by DLondonboiy: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
this is just the beginning..
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by doskie(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
This administration is very terrible. Life is hard. The need to leave Nigeria is paramount. Buhari was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by maestroz: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anticorruption:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/were-dying-nigerians-lament/

Sai Baba...Sai Buhari!...

*runs out of thread before fulaniz n sympathizers begin form confederation...
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mufasa27:
Lol I love posts Lake this, it gives great joy grin

Una never see anything, Na warmup be this grin

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by JerryTob: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
It's a pity. That this cycle of suffering is getting more. Regular.Truth of a matter is Nigeria is not a saving economy.oppression, deprivation and humiliation are the forms of maltreatment the government has laid down since 1960s for the masses.
Now we r reaping. The fruit because we have no alternative. Importation has being the major killers
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
doskie:
This administration is very terrible. Life is hard. The need to leave Nigeria is paramount. Buhari was a mistake.
........And this is nit hard abi ? So abeg kukuma go where e dey soft now!

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Stanbeto: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
No be joke o
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by sorepco(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
If it were a virtous cycle u wud be paid 2 months in advance!! But if na vicious cycle?? Na helele
bkool7:

The hardship is biting harder, no doubt.
My house rent is due since September and my landlord has been on my neck, cos that's his income too, but I'm being owed 2 months pay. So it's a virtuous circle.

But I don't think Peak milk has powder satchet o!
Abi he get?

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
DLondonboiy:
this is just the beginning..
YES WOOOOO !

...MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE AROUND THE GLOBE !

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Make nobody die abeg ooo.. I usually read this and laugh. The way we dey go for this country ehn. I doubt if hope dey again. Make dem just sell nigeria dazzal
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seenyo:
While d nomad i wasted my vote on keeps trading blames forever!...shey na like this we go dey dey?
......I Swear with Almighty GOD ! You didn't Vote him! cool

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Splashme: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
bennygreat1:
And the government has released 2.7trillion naira so far into the economy
Yet........

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Henz24(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

We all call on GEJ to come back in 2019

Sir Please Nigerians need you back

While Imolites can't wait to send APC back to the dungeons.....

Sam Daddy 2019 cool
daddy, we are strongly behind you, though am not from Amaimo, but my mum is and I know of the wonderful things you did their, my cousins are beneficiaries
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Una never see anything yet ooo...the one wey go still hit soon ehn is still coming. Eetz just funny
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Laurettalolo:
oh yes we are really suffering, we don't know were to start ,the hardship is unbearable

START SOMETHING LIKE THIS......

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by solarview(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
One won't see the likes of Sarrki, HungerBAD, Madridguy et al on this kind of thread... Please come and defend your employer as usual.... I pray your eyes be soon open to the realities on ground.

1 Like

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
bikefab:
Thank you PMB, u've finally suceeded in wrecking the zoo.

YES WOOOOO!

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by ifeanyi14(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Really enjoying,, am never part of dat sufferings and will never be.. Recession or depression! Adim well loaded..
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Chrisx1x(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
koboko69:

Speak for your self and members of ur immediate family only, amd not for sensible Nigerians that are not interested in anything that has to the with a fraudulent failure.
the luck most of you guys on nairaland are having is that it is a faceless forum.if not i would have killed somebody for defending this useless gov.i just finished driving garri with salt.not even with sugar or groundnut,i might not be able to further my educ this yr even if i gain admission...and you know why?to eat self na wahala.
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by madridguy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Even with zero balance in my bank account, I still stand with Buhari. Hunger is real, but my trust in Buhari remain unshakable.

solarview:
One won't see the likes of Sarrki, HungerBAD, Madridguy et al on this kind of thread... Please come and defend your employer as usual.... I pray your eyes be soon open to the realities on ground.

1 Like

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by koboko69: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chrisx1x:
the luck most of you guys on nairaland are having is that it is a faceless forum.if not i would have killed somebody for defending this useless gov.i just finished driving garri with salt.not even with sugar or groundnut,i might not be able to further my educ this yr even if i gain admission...and you know why?to eat self na wahala.
Sorry poor boy. Enroll and join yr friends in the swamp, so u can die faster. Poor fellow,who is poor is poor. Not anyones fault u are poverty stricken cool
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by 400billionman: 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Opinedecandid:
No lies. This is true. Except, maybe for a few self-deceiving young people here, whom President Buhari was not as old as some of them are (currently) when he first ruled this country under military interregnum. Yet they will come here and ignorantly defend him. They won't ask themselves a simple question: between an old fellow and a young person, who would better govern this country?

Again whether they themselves will ever have a chance to lead, given the way they prefer their granpas to be the ones leading with stale, obsolete and unproductive ideas. Old men with no strength and no direction as currently epitomised...

Generally, the cost of living is roof-breaking. Prices of products and services are not less than 100% higher. Even if they earn/steal millions monthly, if they feign they are not feeling the recession, THEY ARE LYING.

If they also claim this is completely caused by the past administration(s) ONLY, they are overtly delusional.

Like I said in the other thread:

"2.7tr saved from TSA.
About 1Tr recovered from Treasury Looters.
Over 3Tr saved from fuel and kerosene subsidy removal.
Another Billions of Naira saved from ghost workers elimination.
Yet, recession is biting harder.

It's either someone in governance is a serial liaar, or unfortunate!
It's either he is unlucky or outrightly incompetent."

I won't say more.

The man is sn economic assasin.

He did it in 1983 and we told Nigerians he would repeat it.

My slogan then was, " A man cannot give what he does not have "..

How can you give good governance when you are not good ?

How can you manage an economy when you have never managed a business successfully ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Chrisx1x(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
koboko69:

Sorry poor boy. Enroll and join yr friends in the swamp, so u can die faster. Poor fellow
I dont need your pity bro.i just want you to start using your sense for what they are meant for.this gov has nothing to offer. its only a fool that will argue contrarily
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Cjrane2: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
How did we not know that it takes some skill, good planning and education to run a country?

We trusted a hypocrite and unskilled ex soldier with our future. We just have to suffer the consequences of our carelessness in selecting BUHARI to run our lives

1 Like

Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
and den sum few idiots in power will now say dem understand our plight wen dem ND dem children ND dem family dey chop wella, buy expensive stuffs ND travel well, even dem dog dey chop pass us. God save us
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by yaki84: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
TwoBottles:
where I stay, a plate of rice and beans with a piece of meat still sells for #200. And that's a fact.
so mek everybody come stay thr....
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by Opinedecandid(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
400billionman:

The man is sn economic assasin.

He did it in 1983 and we told Nigerians he would repeat it.

My slogan then was, " A man cannot give what he does not have "..

How can you give good governance when you are not good ?

How can you manage an economy when you have never managed a business successfully ?

My brother, they refused to listen.
Blind religious, ethnic and political considerations won't let them.
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by solarview(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
madridguy:
Even with zero balance in my bank account, I still stand with Buhari. Hunger is real, but my trust in Buhari remain unshakable.

You see, that's where you're missing it, don't put your trust in man. So many people have been disappointed already you won't be in exemption either... Just that you're among the minorities whose can not be heard.
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
I don hear you. grin

solarview:

You see, that's where you're missing it, don't put your trust in man. So many people have been disappointed already you won't be in exemption either... Just that you're among the minorities whose can not be heard.
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by lonecat: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

We all call on GEJ to come back in 2019

Sir Please Nigerians need you back

While Imolites can't wait to send APC back to the dungeons.....

Sam Daddy 2019 cool
NO! WE DO NOT WANT GEJ
why must it be same old people u want us to bring back?
out of over 180million people, u want to bring back the same person again
we can't keep recycling these people if we want to move away from where u are now
Re: Recesion: We’re Dying, Nigerians Lament - VANGUARD by madridsta007(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
twilliamx:
At this level where Nigeria is, it's is the exact place they should be, because this is the kind of setting where people come together, look inward and make the country great, America during the great depression looked inward and made their country great, Japan also looked inward and made their country great. The adversity we are facing now is what should lead to progress. Lets look inward and and search our minds instead always fighting ourselves! let us unite and look within ourselves to see what we can do to make Nigeria the envy of the world.

We love motivational speaking.

The problem Nigeria has now is the man at the helm. Buhari. Our Presidential system confers on the President enormous powers. If he is average or good, Nigerians enjoy. If he is terrible, Nigeria bears the consequences.

We should not be afraid in saying what is the truth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Babangida And Dickson In Closed Door Meeting / Petrol Price Hits N160/litre At Depots / Five Issues Buhari Must Address Now He Is Back - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.