Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing (3448 Views)

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) / See This Very Old Motivating Picture Of Wizkid With Clarence Peter In Work Mode! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by Mrop(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2016
Won’t you just love your work when you have
this kind of view in sight?! I mean, just look
at the hotness hidden beneath decency! I
mean, she’s all covered up and you still find
her hot!!

The lady in the photos is Gail Golden, an IT /
Cyber Security consultant based in Houston
& Los Angeles – and she’s being referred to
as a #WCK (Work Clothes Killer) all over
social media. See more photos below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/this-lady-s-photos-of-her-in-work.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

1 Like

Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by Mrop(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2016
more of her hot photos here >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/this-lady-s-photos-of-her-in-work.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by midolian(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2016
Why she com spread leg like C.Ronaldo wan take free kick?

Well, she looks neat but her legs are thick. Is she from that side?

5 Likes

Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by stigmond(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2016
Uhmm, she ain't gonna be loyal. Girls like this find it difficult to be submissive because theyll be so carried away. My point though.
NOTE: you that want to quote!

4 Likes

Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by youngberry001(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2016
Nigga dis lady iz fvcking perfect ah tell u smiley
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by FreshBoss007: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2016
is that all
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by ojay2053(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2016
She's pretty, the result of working out.
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by tukdi: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2016
grin
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by Vickiweezy(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Me likey cheesy
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by IamLEGEND1: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2016

Do you love this shìt?

Are you high right now

Do you ever get nervous

Are you single?

I heard you fucked_a girl,is it true?

you gettin' money

You think the niggahz you with is with you?

1 Like

Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2016
Eeew som1 will chop this one oo.
Men are really enjoyin.

This gal has class!
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by Amberon: 9:46am On Oct 06, 2016
I'm sure you're gonna be loyal.
stigmond:
Uhmm, she ain't gonna be loyal. ,Girls like this find it difficult to be submissive because theyll be so carried away. My point though.
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2016
Hyfrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
IamLEGEND1:

Do you love this shìt?

Are you high right now

Do you ever get nervous

Are you single?

I heard you fucked_a girl,is it true?

you gettin' money

You think the niggahz you with is with you?

1 Like

Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by Chiscomax(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2016
CHOOOOO This is what i call "Food for thought "

1 Like

Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by stigmond(m): 11:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Amberon:
I'm SURE you're gonna be loyal.

Don't be so sure, I said that because its so obvious that most girl with this kind got lots of altitude.
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by ferrari45: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2016
shez engaged... kip moving
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by IVORY2009(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
stigmond:
Uhmm, she ain't gonna be loyal. Girls like this find it difficult to be submissive because theyll be so carried away. My point though.

Have u spoken with her b4?
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by gabi101(m): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
she looks tasty cool
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by Amberon: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
I was being sarcastic wink
stigmond:

Don't be so sure, I said that because its so obvious that most girl with this kind got lots of altitude.

1 Like

Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
I no fit concentrate if this kyn lady dey work for ma office grin
Re: This Lady’ S Photos Of Her In Work Clothes Has Social Media Buzzing by Idydarling(f): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
me likey

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: All About Bryan Okwara,nolly's Most Handsome Loverboy(photos) / Nigerian Stripper Ms Damn Shares Hot Twerking Video Without Undies / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.