Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone (2623 Views)

What Have I Done Wrong To You People? / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by illusion2: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
[sup]Rushes out to get some popcorn. . . . . cheesy [/sup]
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 18, 2009
mukina i 've reported this bastard multiple times yet nothing was done. that's why i'm asking you why you suddenly felt like ending me emails when all along he's the one who goes out of his way to stalk me and throw insults everywhere.

i assume you want to ignore him until he hits closer to home for you in the muslim section. then you'll suddenly discover he's an irritating insect who needs to be squashed.

i know he's here to replace aloy emeka who used to be the one stalking me and abusing his family lineage but i dont want to make this a tribal thing just yet.
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by mukina2: 1:17am On Oct 18, 2009
tpia.:

mukina i 've reported this bastard multiple times yet nothing was done. that's why i'm asking you why you suddenly felt like ending me emails when all along he's the one who goes out of his way to stalk me and throw insults everywhere.

i assume you want to ignore him until he hits closer to home for you in the muslim section. then you'll suddenly discover he's an irritating insect who needs to be squashed.

i know he's here to replace aloy emeka who used to be the one stalking me and abusing his family lineage but i dont want to make this a tribal thing just yet.
You calling him names now, does not even justify anything. You can have a civil convo without calling him names.
i believed he was banned not too long ago.
I sent pms to both of you, maybe the two of you find it amusing but we dont. If you cant get along then ignore each other.
it is not compulsory to reply everyone's  post , and you also have to go easy on the refering to people's parents. and i am not talking of Banom's case only.

Look getting petty or trying to make it seem like i only notice troublesome people when they post in the Islamic section does not cut it for me. wink

I notice any one that breaks the rules, be it on sports, Romance, General Discussion or Technology.

All i am telling you is to report him, either by report to mod. or in a thread i'll see it.
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Tudor6(f): 3:33am On Oct 18, 2009
Purist:

@ Deep Sight

This is not to excuse banom's stupidity (sorry, I couldn't think of a better word), but I think tpia is equally very stupid, if not more (again, I'm sorry).  Infact, they are BOTH very PUERILE.

tpia is a resident troublemaker on this forum.  A lot of times, she starts the trouble and she then proceeds to play the victim just to gain people's sympathy.  A very good example is on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-314028.0.html#msg4751442 where she attacked banom for no known reason.  The manner in which these two keep derailing almost every available thread should worry any well-meaning individual.  And to think these two people are ADULTS (in age anyway) is really pathetic.

My point is this, whatever punishment is going to be meted out on these two should be EQUAL.
The is the most TRUTHFUL statement i've read in quite a while. . Tpia is extremely vulgar with her putrid mouth, she needs help.
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Abuzola(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2009
Ah mukina, you said you ban him not too long ago ? This is unfair, why should you ban him and leave this woman calling him bastard and sort, tpia must be ban too, this is gender partiality.
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by manmustwac(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2009
@Typia and Banon
If i had my way i'd ban you both now, but according to Nairaland rules we have to give you a warning first. Banon if Typia insults you again click on The report to moderator button and report her. Typia if Banon insults you again click on The report to moderator button and report him. You have been warned. angry
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Playboy2(m): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
Abuzola:

Ah mukina, you said you ban him not too long ago ? This is unfair, why should you ban him and leave this woman calling him bastard and sort, tpia must be ban too, this is gender partiality.

I was banned for off topic yarns the day i was gisting with sexyleamon on that thread, Nigerian Pastors are Shameless, the ban has nothing to do with tpia, she is too small to get me banned.
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by mukina2: 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2009
No you were banned for tribalistic content after being warned on the Genevieve thread wink
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Playboy2(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2009
mukina2:

No you were banned for tribalistic content after being warned on the Genevieve thread wink

Honestly i was not banned that day, after your warning, i kep quite,Mukina you know i am a good boy. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by mukina2: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2009
Na you did not, i sent you a polite warning you continued and i banned you.
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Playboy2(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2009
mukina2:

Na  you did not, i sent you a polite warning you continued and i banned you.

Why na ? a good boy like me
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Abuzola(m): 9:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
*exhale deeply* thank God it wasn't for tpia.
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
Hi B R A N O M kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Playboy2(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Hi B R A N O M kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sharap there. embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Kunbee: 5:10am On Oct 19, 2009
Abuzola:

@manmustwac and mukina- Don't tell me you only send warning to banom.

Tpia lack manner, she goes around insulting people's mother, she inrult aloy, uplawal banom, i and anybody who doesn't go with her path she insult his or her mother because she have access to the internet. moderator it doern't make sense to be hard on banom, she insult people's parent and take that for granted ? See i can die for my mother to show u my determination.

This ur english no get part 2
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by illusion2: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2009
Kunbee:

This your english no get part 2
lol! cheesy
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 20, 2009
This thread is funny.
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mukina & Jaybee tongue should leave ME alone angry
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 08, 2011
were.
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by 197(f): 12:02am On Mar 08, 2011
2yrs later

Tpiah remains the same

She needs sex:: SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Busybody2(f): 1:43am On Mar 13, 2011
190::

2yrs later

Tpiah remains the same

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-618277.704.html#msg7899979 Message for you here, whichever one you get first angry angry angry cool
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Freiburger(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
190::
2yrs later

Tpiah remains the same

2 more years later

If she said she want it, if she said she need
If she said she love it, give it to her please
Give it to her! give it to her!
If she said she want it, if she said she need(hard)
Don't you keep her waiting give it to her please...

grin grin grin
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Stegomiah: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Freiburger:
2 more years later

If she said she want it, if she said she need
If she said she love it, give it to her please
Give it to her! give it to her!
If she said she want it, if she said she need(hard)
Don't you keep her waiting give it to her please...

grin grin grin

I seee you oo gringrin, come 2015, i'll reopen this thread to say same, hope some one woulda given it to her then, gringrin, and hope she would have changed!

I kindaa lyk her though, even the mention of her name makes me cringe, and her posts are fuckingg hillarious.
Re: Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone by Dannylux: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Stegomiah:

I seee you oo gringrin, come 2015, i'll reopen this thread to say same, hope some one woulda given it to her then, gringrin, and hope she would have changed!

I kindaa lyk her though, even the mention of her name makes me cringe, and her posts are fuckingg hillarious.

That's if bitterness & utter frustration hasn't killed her before then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha / 2O15 New Mtn 5mb For 5naira Opt-in & Out Option Code / Phcn For Sale!,list Of The 17 Buyers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.