Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate (25829 Views)

'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / #ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Mrop(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2016
Batch b corpers in ondo east in happy mood today as they they awiats to collect their nysc certificate... So much fun is going on here.

They were seen dancing in the ondo east Secretariat today . I took some pictures with them as per say me sef dey rejoice with them abi.... At least me sef go collect my own next year by Gods grace.

the last pics is me taking pics with them

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP8oWooW5RQ

See some of their pics below

Report from my blog :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/happy-batch-b-corpers-in-ondo-east.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Mrop(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2016
more

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/happy-batch-b-corpers-in-ondo-east.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Mrop(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2016
more @ lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by veekid(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Happy fr em
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by 4four(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
recession never reach una side now, i give una jst 3 mth when there will b no more free allowee again

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by CR77(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
For this Buhari time way work no dey self na he una dey dance put.

Anyway Congratulations to all of una.

4 Likes

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Nellybank(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Finally u made it. Welcome to labour market.

2 Likes

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by IamRespected: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by LAPREMEDO: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Welcome to the labour market guys.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by CR77(f): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin grin grin
LAPREMEDO:
Welcome to the labour market guys.

1 Like

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Charleschidera(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cingrates to them
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by techinfong: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
I pray you don't follow the trend

searching for white collar jobs aren't it at all

1 Like

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by tofolo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
welcome to unemployment guys.

1 Like

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
may God forgive all of us that lamented about d job market pre fall in oil prices. at least we dey get average of 2 job invites monthly back then. Union bank, first bank, diamond, delliote, EY, honey well, PZ , shell and others dey recruit in droves back den. nowadays the graduate trainee job market dry pass desert

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by mccoy47(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congrats to dem. But d sad reality of this is dat in 2 months time 90% would hv been inducted into d wailers club after facing reality of CHANGE!

8 Likes

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by ModJ1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
That's cul
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by 234GT(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
For some, labour market, for some, favour market.

1 Like

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Princejboy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
welcome to the real world cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by shizzy7(f): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thanks to the phone that snapped the last 2 pictures..

Kilode??

4 Likes

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by EROMS38(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Enuf phuckin today
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by olamiposi007(m): 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Very interesting, you guys should endeavour to have skills to survive this economy downturn.
Each time I see Corpers on the street of Lagos,right within me,I sympathize with them what might be the outcome of the National Service.
There are jobs and there are good jobs. The good jobs are hard to find if you are not among the Upper Class but the low paid jobs are every where on contract with funny conditions.

I was a good experience to serve this Zoogeria to see learn and unlearn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by e3tech(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
They are kindly and warmly welcome to the labour market. But wait ooooo to be a man to be a day job.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by nizelgirl(f): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congrats guys. May good Job locate you all soon.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Louiscutedude(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congrate to dem
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by ajasbaba(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
nah condoms go full that place today.

last day bashing nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
welcome to reality
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by MPEROR: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
CONGRAT...................WHY CELEBRATE UNEMPLOYMENT ONLY AKPO WILL DO THAT
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by fortunateice(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
E no easy, in a country where many corpers have gone missing in the line of duty.. Congratulation!
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yes. Dancing straight into unemployment. Life has begun for them. I was in their shoes once, happy and grateful I had a job -- in only one day and the collection of the certificate I was declared jobless.
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by Damianwest19: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
It is a thing of joy;congrat guys !
Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by chubbygal(f): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Welcome to labour market!

Re: Batch B Corpers In Ondo East Dancing As They Collect Their Nysccertificate by EMMYB0Y(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
omo.....
una never know anything. .... well congrats anyway. .... una don come join to increase our number. .. u know what I mean

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: 2016 Batch A Time Table Update. / Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience / Nma Is A Professional Association Not Regulatory Agency.. Nysc Get It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.