Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Kanu Influenced My Move To Leicester City - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kanu Influenced My Move To Leicester City (319 Views)

Do You Love Singing? Name One Artist Who Had Influenced Your Singing / What Is That Evergreen Song That Have Influenced You? / Bahia: The Brazilian City That Influenced The Architecture Of Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Influenced My Move To Leicester City by cheapgoal: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2016
Musa joined the Foxes in a record transfer of £15million from CSKA Moscow with the dream of emulating the former Arsenal forward, who made Nigeria proud in England.

Despite not enjoying a regular playing time in the team due to coach Claudio Raneiri's preferred attacking combinations of Islam Slimani, Jamie Vardy, Leonardo Ulloa and Shinji Okazaki, Musa revealed that Kanu advised him to join Leicester City due to their style of play which he believed would suit him.

"I grew up as an Arsenal fan. All because of Nwankwo Kanu, he is like a role model for me," he told the Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper.

"I got to know him when I started playing in the national team. He's like a hero in Nigeria. We always have contact with each other and I spoke to him before I came to Leicester. I was in Russia and he called me, because he always advises me what to do.

"He told me that I would enjoy it in the Premier League and England, that it was a nice place."

http://cheapgoals.com/kanu-influenced-my-move-to-leicester-city

(1) (Reply)

Very Active Fiver Level 1 Seller Account For Sell At Affordable Rate / Job Vacancy / Is N105,500,000 Enough To Create Real Estate Portfolio Of 2billion Naira In 2 Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.