Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway (18516 Views)

Billboard Falls On Two Buses Loading At Express Junction Motor Park, Sagamu / Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video / Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by oguash: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is the express way that connects links Sagamu to Papalanto Ewekoro. on this road we have the second biggest power generation plant that belongs to NIPP. 750MW Olorunsogo Phase 2, we also have the pacific energy Olorunsogo phase 1 that Adeleke bought from Federal Govt. at the extreme of the road, we have Larfardge cemet factory and towards Ilaro axis we have Ibese (Dangote) cement factory. The road is an international route that links Sagamu express down to Idi-iroko border town after Ilaro, and we also have several other industries along this route. Its a federal road and for the past 3days the road has been rendered impassible . We are calling on the FEDERAL AUTHORITY especially FASHOLA to come to the rescue afterall he is the minister in charge of roads and power.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by wristbangle: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
The road is really an eyesore. Most if not all FG roads in Nigeria are in dilapidated condition cry

11 Likes

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by oguash: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pls naigerians lets share this photos on facebook, instagram, twitter and other social media till it gets to the appropriate authority. we are really suffering here. This is fashola's number 08034301122. lets all draw his attention to this important road
tnx nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Maxymilliano(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mehn !

1 Like

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Afonja and dickk measuring. Because of the post of Enugu-Onitsha Road needing urgent attention, they went and find a similar road in SW just to undermine the call to repair Enugu-Onitsha Road. I have studied this people for a decade; to understand their propaganda antics. Those who understand Afonjaism and their dark, wicked hearts will get where I'm going.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Lazio92(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

Nawa o.
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by eolafao: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is Muddy way not express way
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Samiceman: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Change will soon hit the road grin
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Achorise: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fashola number is switched off, call Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Bukaiske: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Naija which way daaa
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Pavore9: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
So sad! angry
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Greataausim(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Federal goverment and it officials need to do the needful.... Really so sad and pathetic here.

1 Like

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by maestrojohn(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Is that a Road or a farm

3 Likes

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Oildichotomy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Clinton9000:
Afonja and dickk measuring. Because of the post of Enugu-Onitsha Road needing urgent attention, they want and find a similar road in SW just to undermine that call to repair of Enugu-Onitsha Road. I have studied this people for a decade; to understand their propaganda antics.
[size=13pt]what are you even saying[/size]

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by shamecurls(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Clinton9000:
Afonja and dickk measuring. Because of the post of Enugu-Onitsha Road needing urgent attention, they want and find a similar road in SW just to undermine that call to repair of Enugu-Onitsha Road. I have studied this people for a decade; to understand their propaganda antics.

You should be crucified upside down and burnt.

You really need to start eating well

23 Likes

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by GreenNegro(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
The road is so bad, i prefer going via abeokuta to Ijebu-Ode than this road

2 Likes

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by LordCenturion(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
I know this road very well, it's second to hell, the road is the international rout that link to benin Republic, the same road is the way to 2nd largest power plant (olorunshogo power plant, phase one & two) , the road also link to dangote factory, larfarge cement (Portland cement), also a road to one of the university,(calvary university or something) ...
And the road link to shagamu,.. Imagine, former president OBJ came there to commission the power plant( phase one) 2 months into the end of his administration, he was aware of the bad Road, but the president fly with helicopter , the same thing happened during the GEJ administration when he wanted to commission the completion of second phase last year February...

Driving on this road should be 30 minutes from papalanto town to shagamu, but u will have to spend 2 to 3 hours due to bad Road, that's why the Tfare is expensive..

4 Likes

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by LUV1: 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
MY people help thank God for what he has done for me i was having accomodation problem and God solve it for me.He gave me a house of my own thank you,Thank you Jesus.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by dredre00: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
undecided undecided this is not a road na
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by supereagle(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Shagari constructed the road in 1983,but impassable now. Most cars going to Shagamu from papalanto usually go tru Abeokuta. Don't blame Buhari for this, it was negligence from previous administrations.

1 Like

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by 234GT(m): 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
supereagle:
Shagari constructed the road in 1983,but impassable now. Most cars going to Shagamu from papalanto usually go tru Abeokuta. Don't blame Buhari for this, it was negligence from previous administrations.

So Buhari should not fix it?
Or you no know say Buhari's administration go soon become previous by 2019?

6 Likes

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
okay
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Muoweta: 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
There is one lucky man I know his name is GEJ,Nigerians would have called his name to the world beyond
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by kenbee(f): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
The is the best time to remix Nigeria jaga jaga

2 Likes

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by omoyowa: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
d way afonjas talk,and insult d east,whenever bad roads in d east are posted....
one will be force to think that all their roads are tarred and in good shape

2 Likes

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Tobyshegz(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Shit!
Real Shiit!
This country needs to be wiped out completely and re-created
Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by omoyowa: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
city of afonjas

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by najoke: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
[s]
Clinton9000:
[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4194324_41744189722jpeg607b63a2c48b9be2af34917b2373a9ba_jpeg68c78bafb2d5b8a49ce2083aeda80e39

10 Likes

Re: Gridlock Along Sagamu -papalanto Expressway by Firefire(m): 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
All Federal roads are now a complete National disaster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

France Bans Nigerian students, others From Bringing Family, Delays Benefits / FG Begins Rehabilitation Work At Kaduna Airport Despite Senate’s Opposition / Should I Relocate To Canada ? Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.