Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Congratulation Ghana:you Have Made Africa Proud. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Congratulation Ghana:you Have Made Africa Proud. (623 Views)

The Players That Made Africa Love Arsenal & Chelsea / Between Eto'o And Drogba Who Has Made Africa Proud More? / Nigeria Has Made Africa Proud Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulation Ghana:you Have Made Africa Proud. by MIKKYIJEGE(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2009
Congratulations to Ghana U-20 World Cup Team for making Africa and the entire Black Race prod over they gallant defeat of the almighty Brazilian Team. What really interest me in the match is not on how the match was played but the technicality of both teams, this shows that Africa Football have come of age.
It pains me and some of us that hold football to a high esteem, for those that take football as a religion on what have been happening to Nigeria Football. This is a Country that was once the best in Youth Football in Africa and one of the best in the whole world.
If we are to tell ourselves the truth and if we are to come back to where we are before now in youth football we must remove politics in the running of our football. This is a country were everything is politics that is why we don’t progress. If I may ask, is this the only country in the world that has different ethnic race? Or is this the only country in the world that has different religious belief? If the answer is no then why is Nigeria case different?
I have said it time without number that for us to be among the best in the game of football first and for-most we must allow those that are qualified i.e. that have played the game to the highest level to run the affairs not those so called politicians that feels that Glass House is their birth right. Secondly, School Football (Academicals) should be introduced back to Secondary School curriculum. And lastly, we should not neglect our Local League; there must be a call on all those Multi-national Companies to invest on our league. As you can see majority of Ghanaian players plays in their local league.
I believe that when all these are in place, Nigeria will perform well in every level of our football. Once again on behalf of all Africans and the entire Black Race I say big congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Of Disappointments: Uefa Expectations / Ait U-17 Worldcup Broadcast Right. / Lagos Vs Abuja. Who Owns The Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.