Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

The Unwelcomed Visitor. Short Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Unwelcomed Visitor. Short Story. (562 Views)

Short Story: The Village Visitor / The Unwelcome Visitor. A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unwelcomed Visitor. Short Story. by Akposb(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is a very short story that discusses the Ebola scourge that came upon a section of West Africa not too long ago.
It will be nice to have these following people to come in to join in reading and giving their thoughts thereafter.
Fiffaknuel
Bibijay123
Larrysun...
Re: The Unwelcomed Visitor. Short Story. by Akposb(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
pls I wish the MOD to help delete this thread as I have created another due to downtime from your server.
Cc Obinnau

(1) (Reply)

. / My Experience As A Welder Complete Story / His Imperfection 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.