Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Please Save A Soul (adebisi Adejola) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Save A Soul (adebisi Adejola) (573 Views)

I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! / Sad About My Gpa. Advise Me Please. Save My Career / WAEC, Please Save A Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save A Soul (adebisi Adejola) by Analyst16: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good day everyone. Trust your day has been fufilling, this is going to be first time in a while that i will posting on this platform. Adebisi Adejola was my secondary school mate(Saka Tinubu Memorial High School), we met again Lagos State University Ojo when they had their first year medicine at the Ojo campus. I was puzzled when I saw the poster this morning that he needed a kidney transplant

"Our friend, brother, and colleague, Adejola Adebisi Abdulhammed, is a 500 level student of the Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM), Ikeja where he currently studies Medicine and Surgery. He has been diagnosed with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), a disease in which the kidneys have failed in their functions and need replacement (transplant). He
therefore needs urgent RENAL TRANSPLANT Scheduled for November 2016 to keep him alive and give him a hope for the future.

The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) has put the cost of the renal transplant at *Eight Million Naira (N 8, 000, 000).*

We have started fund-raising for this cause and we believe that together we can save his life if we are so determined. To this end, we humbly call on you to show him kindness, love, and empathy in this trying time. Please support him with whatever you have at this time. Help put a smile on his face and restore him to his normal state of health. We do not want to lose him, and you can do a lot to help him.

Your kind financial support can be paid directly into his account:
ACCT NAME : ADEJOLA ADEBISI A.
ACCT NUMBER : 0019224913
BANK: GT BANK

May the almighty God reward you immeasurably as you decide to do this.
And also remember that, the greatest investment any man can make is to invest in another human being.

Thank you so much".

FOR VERIFICATION AND ENQUIRIES:
1). LASUMSA PRESIDENT:07089321229
2). CONSULTANT IN CHARGE: Dr J.O Awobusuyi (08023046830)

CC:
All Moderators, please help move to front page

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics And Materials In Quantity Surveying / A.B.U Pharmacy Aspirants / Lecturer Runs Into Trouble As Female Student Faints After She Was Slapped By Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.