Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes (56327 Views)

Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by abbey2016(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
The photo of a new baby covered in N1000 notes which was posted online by a Facebook user, Odutayo Aikar Oluwafunmiladeoye, has gone viral with mixed reactions and criticisms by Nigerians.

Most online commenters slammed the poster for exposing the baby to cancer in breathing from the dirty money, others accused him of being a blood money ritualist, while some think he is seeking attention to be on the limelight.

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/nigerians-react-to-viral-photo-of-newly.html?m=1
this is unfair men
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
could it be that d birth of this child brought the father a financial breakthrough? but this is of wise anyways.
mtcheww. Superstition. Which child is bringing a father good luck. So the one that brings you bad luck,what do you name it,or you don't talk about it? Coincedence is coincedence. There is nothing like a child or a wife bringing good luck or bad luck
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by emmykk(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
soberdrunk:
Their baby, their money, their business...........
bro wetin you dey guzzle make genesis deliver am

Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by soberdrunk(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
emmykk:
bro wetin you dey guzzle make genesis deliver am

Baba nah gulder!!! grin grin
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Tobium1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na dis kind type be de literal meaning of obianuju
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Drogo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Omo ojuorolari
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by buchilino(m): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
jeeqaa7:
haters gon hate ... this recession bad tho

I PITY DAT BABY COS D KIND INFECTION WAY GO ENTER IM NO GO BE SMALL. SHAI ALL THESE NOTES WAY DIFFERENT HANDS DON TOUCH, NA IM MUMU PARENTS CARRY PUT ON THEIR BABY BODY. MAKE THEM ENJOY.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Mustiboy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
gypsey:
i am guessing that includes you grin for reacting in this manner.
I'd ignore you. You want insults, right?
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Dyt(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
sisisioge:
Wow...my concern is with the dirt the baby is exposed to too.

Bobo yen nko
Bobo London yen
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
mtcheww. Superstition. Which child is bringing a father good luck. So the one that brings you bad luck,what do you name it,or you don't talk about it? Coincedence is coincedence. There is nothing like a child or a wife bringing good luck or bad luck
starting ur comment with a his was not necessary,its possible u don't belive in superstition but i can bet there are people who do. That young may may have his different reason sha
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mustiboy:
I'd ignore you. You want insults, right?
but you have not ignored me, go ahead with your insults it still won't make your life better grin
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Mustiboy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
gypsey:
but you have not ignored me, go ahead with your insults it still won't make your life better grin
I'd let it slide... God knows I've changed if not...
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by KvnGRezz(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol mi sef nuh fit shout!
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by darqly(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
First off, this is most unhygienic angry angry The Naira is a festering bed of disease and bacteria. Some of us who handle large volumes of it, know what we've come down with periodically.

Secondly, the innocent tot was named LANESRA grin grin Spell it backwards to know what he was actually named!! Poor lad will probably take 4th position forever.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Biddypearl(f): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
that's too badt
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Ralph147(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by abbey621(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
gypsey:
perhaps you should elaborate on the so assumed message or do you know the guy personally? Because you sound like you do tongue

There's no need to be elaborate or to know him personally, it's just common sense. Why do we post pictures on Instagram? Isn't it to our followers? It's easy for the public to judge him but for his people or his main followers they might tag it as adorable. Bottom line mind your business!
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by sisisioge: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dyt:

Bobo yen nko
Bobo London yen
cheesy cheesy

I no follow am jor. E no give me enough green light too. By the way, your memory too short. You don forget that one wey I proposed to wey turned out to be very very CONfidence? Make I just stay my lane dey await prince charming wink
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Dyt(f): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
sisisioge:

I no follow am jor. E no give me enough green light too. By the way, your memory too short. You don forget that one wey I proposed to wey turned out to be very very CONfidence? Make I just stay my lane dey await prince charming wink

That one looking for a glorified desperate single lady?
I no forget

No worry
Prince Charming must come
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
abbey621:

There's no need to be elaborate or to know him personally, it's just common sense. Why do we post pictures on Instagram? Isn't it to our followers? It's easy for the public to judge him but for his people or his main followers they might tag it as adorable. Bottom line mind your business!
right!, but people might find it difficult to mind their business if folk like this guy is going about posting his business on SOCIAL MEDIA. Perhaps he should have minded his business by not posting it, he want reactions and he got some. He may not like some of the reactions, Tough!
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by sisisioge: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dyt:

That one looking for a glorified desperate single lady?
I no forget

No worry
Prince Charming must come

Amen...thanks dearie.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by ceda99: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Poverty
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by luminouz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
gypsey:
what bout you? Have you eaten?
Yes....I ATE U! grin
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
luminouz:

Yes....I ATE U! grin
proves how inadequate you are! grin
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
darqly:
First off, this is most unhygienic angry angry The Naira is a festering bed of disease and bacteria. Some of us who handle large volumes of it, know what we've come down with periodically.

Secondly, the innocent tot was named LANESRA grin grin Spell it backwards to know what he was actually named!! Poor lad will probably take 4th position forever.
what?! That guy has got to be the most stup!d and dumb individual ever for naming his child ARSENAL! grin poor child! With a dumb father!

Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
gypsey:
proves how inadequate you are! grin
Proved how hungry I was! grin
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by nijanigga: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Let him come try that in America, he will wehn, if they don't take that child from me for good.
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by abbey621(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
gypsey:
right!, but people might find it difficult to mind their business if folk like this guy is going about posting his business on SOCIAL MEDIA. Perhaps he should have minded his business by not posting it, he want reactions and he got some. He may not like some of the reactions, Tough!

This is the problem with people not understanding basic human rights, it's his right to post whatever he wants on his social media page. At the same time, you have a right to criticize and if he doesn't like it, he has a right to block you or make his page private.....Kapeesh!
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Louiscutedude(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Poverty in d highest other
Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by metallisc(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
could it be that d birth of this child brought the father a financial breakthrough? but this is of wise anyways.

Re: Photo Of Newborn Baby Covered In Naira Notes by Temitoppe(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
what is what is this?

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo)