Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Professional Forex Trader Needed - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Professional Forex Trader Needed (4042 Views)

FOREX TRADER ONLY- Make $20,000-$50,000 Monthly With Zero Capital / Free Professional FOREX Training / Looking For A Professional Forex Trader To Trade For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Forex Trader Needed by honeric01(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2009
I need someone that can be giving me instant tips on forex trading, i mean what pair to buy or sell,

Reward is 10% of any profit i make in a month, i am too lazy to setup my own chart so i want to trade with someone Else's chart.

By the way, you must be a trader yourself (professional) and must have experience, reply to this post if you are qualified.

Thanks
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by hollandis(f): 12:47am On Oct 18, 2009
You just need tips ? no wahala .BTW which trader do you use?
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by jaybee3(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2009
just go to fxstreets.com
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by honeric01(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2009
going GaGa:

get to me on africandude@yahoo.com

Trading is the game and dollar is the currency. Doing this for 3years full time now.

what platform?
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by honeric01(m): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2009
jay bee:

just go to fxstreets.com

thanks for this too
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by goingGaGa: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
I use MT4 and trade with www.migfx.com, swiss.
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by fxexpert: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2009
GUY IF U NEED SOME ONE TO BE GIVING YOU ACURATE BUY AND SELL SIGNAL EVEN ON YOUR MOBILE. VISIT www.wfssg.com
you can even chat with the representative online 24hrs on trading,
very very and very accurate,
you can also get back to me at fxdealbook@yahoo.com
great luck.
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by macc800(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2009
"Reward is 10% of any profit i make in a month,  i am too lazy to setup my own chart so i want to trade with someone Else's chart."
What makes you think a pro forex trader will give you signals for 10%? You have to either let a pro run your account with 40% of monthly income or get signals with 85% accuracy. visit naija-forex..com for more info.
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by honeric01(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2009
@ all
Thanks for the feedback, i appreciate.

macc800:

What makes you think a pro forex trader will give you signals for 10%? You have to either let a pro run your account with 40% of monthly income or get signals with 85% accuracy. visit naija-forex..com for more info.

Thanks bro, so tell me, how do i get this pro that would run my account accurately, i don't mind the 40% he or she would want from the monthly profit. respond to this asap okay?
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by Toks2008(m): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2009
well,i am not interested in running your account. But i may help you as a tutor and a signal provider. You can get my free signal for this month if you don't mind.
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by honeric01(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2009
Toks2008:

well,i am not interested in running your account. But i may help you as a tutor and a signal provider. You can get my free signal for this month if you don't mind.

ok, thanks, i don't mind getting signals from you for the month, i have decided to run my account myself, thanks and hope to hear from you.
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by SafeMoney: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
if u want to make between 5-15 % monthly, i have an EA for sale developed here in nigeria, for big fund hedgers etc,

send a mail to omayozafx @ yahoo.com, if u want backrests forward test etc,
this is not your average marketing stuff i don't have time for that
the price is 900$ (not a scalper) license is for one account,
this is the final price, there is no rush and i am not desperate as the FX market is always there

thanks
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by fif786: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2011
I'm trading since five years.
I'm interested to trade for you on profit sharing basis.
Get in touch for details.
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by honeric01(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2011
^^^^

That was then and not that i didn't know how to trade then, was just too lazy to have a chart set up unlike now.
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by uduakuso(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2011
I am a new guy who want to learn Forex at all cost, please i need an experience person who has traded in forex. i will pay whatever registration fees required. my contact is 07030886982. Uyo Akwa Ibom State. thank you. i need to see the person one on one i don't understand referral to website
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by fxpay147: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
@honeric01,
I am sorry to say that you have missed alot, i have been sending free trading signal in all pairs for some months back on my thread.Am here to help you solve your trading headache and start counting your profit from now on.Presently i am sending 2-3 weeks free trading signal to anybody that are interested and all you have to do is just text your mobile number MTN/GLO to 07039182734.All you need is 3000 pips + MM for placing all signal pairs.we made thousands of pips monthly with proof cos in any market condition we made pips.The earlier the better cos new signal comes up tomorrow night btw 9pm-11.45pm.FXPAY
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by fxpay147: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2011
@ uduakuso,
About the one-on-one training you asked of is the best way to learn when we talk of forex.I can take you on that training if you are ready.For details you can reach me on 07039182734/fxpayconcept@yahoo.com
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by akhnaton(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
Thanks everyone for your useful comments on this topic. I am a baby in this field but keenly interested in learning how to trade forex. I'm willing to pay for the training (I hope the price won't be back-breaking)  I need one-on-one training.I'm based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.Does anyone know of a good professional based in uyo? or better still a credible person that can train me? please reach me on 08069254333/eokonubin@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by Gainsboom: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
Forex trading is all about reasoning and logic,making inteligent decision,no emotion attached,The only emotion allowed should be protective one,its like that in everyday living.To get it right, you need adequate knowledge,then combine the knowledge with ptience and discipline, you'll be a happy trader, Need help in your trading?I am willing to help.I am also a fund manager

Edgefx is the ID in PAMM account by managers.To see the ratings,performance,indicators and proposal,create an account via the link
[color=#000099][/color]http://www.forextime.com/en/?utm_source=IB1300275.

fxcapitalboom@yahoo.com
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by tmoneybaba: 12:56am On Aug 18, 2012
well,i am a professional forex trader,i can trade your account for you with a good % percentage bargain,and secondly if you want trade signal i can give you signal that provide u 9/10........call me 08029563286
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by rightlagos: 3:50am On Aug 18, 2012
Anytime I read pple's posts on returns in forex trading, I laugh. Even those who have not made a dime from fx boast of being experts in it. Well, experience is d best teacher. @ poster, 2 be a successful trader, what u need is not tips; it is proper knowledge from d right source. & lastly, I advice u 2 trade binary option rather than forex. Ok? cos in d former, u also trade forex with less risk & more reward.
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by rightlagos: 3:54am On Aug 18, 2012
d bitter TRUTH about forex is dat: most traders lose due to d nature of forex trading. it is designed to lose 90% of d time even if u adopt d best strategy in d world. 90% of traders use mt4. then why do they lose? look, professional traders don't use mt4. They can even trade from their small phone.
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by gnachu2: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2012
Hello 1000% r.o.i in 3 months already acheived using combination of robots (real money acct. Not demo) i can partner with you or setup you autopilot business. Note. You will buy your own license. The best way to trade is combination of less than 4 real money robots with genuine past records . 08037945580 or gnachu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by peterod1(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2012
dnt be in a haste to handle your acct to a manager without being convince dat such manager is capable of making r.o.i .let start dis way,i wil text u trading signal via yr mobile for 2wks for free.any interested trader can also submit his/her mobile to 08035083326.at least u need live performance of a manager b4 u handed over yr acct.afterward we can talk abt terms and condition u must met.gudluck
Re: Professional Forex Trader Needed by kollymercy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
go to www.assistedfunds.com

They know what they re doing.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation Cards At An Affordable Price! / Pattern Making Hip Curve For Sale / Buy Scrolling LED Signs | Customized LED Signs | Electronics Sign Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.