Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Which Business Can I Start With N400k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N400k (974 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With N400k by ogaemma: 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dear N/L
I need your professional and investment ideas now.
Which business can I start with N400,000.
I appreciate your contribution.
God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N400k by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fishery.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N400k by oksmart1992(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Fishery.

How do one go about it?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N400k by vintino(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is no scam, I have a legal deal you can get in that will give you 520k the first month, and it's not all this MMM or pyramid schemes, it's real business and you can hold me responsible...
Contact me through my profile contacts.. .
100% legal
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N400k by stobery(m): 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
Coldroom
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N400k by sammysunny88: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
ogaemma:
Dear N/L
I need your professional and investment ideas now.
Which business can I start with N400,000.
I appreciate your contribution.
God bless you all.
Let be straight forward here. The best business to invest your money into in this economy recession that will not put at you at risk, is health and wealth empowerment business (network marketing business). Network marketing business has been the fastest growing industry for the past decade. It has turned a lot if people across the world into millionaires. A lot of countries see network marketing as a way of helping their citizen to become financially free. Research has shown that more than 50 percent of self made millionaires in America made their money through Network marketing.
NETWORK MARKETING IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR”. Although not all network marketing company are genuine. So if you are looking for a business to invest in, and you are interested in this business, I will introduce you to a genuine company that you can invest into and you will never lose but gain and gain and within a year, your financial status will change. Just quote me and drop your whatsapp contact let talk business and I will tell you everything you need to know about this business. This business is very real and many have invested into into it. Some invested N68m, N16m, N4m, 700k, 240k etc. Letks talk business.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N400k by Cregon: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N400k by Dove4Peace: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
That will depend on your skillset, environment, passion, season, etc however,
1. Barbing Salon
2. Restaurant
3. Car Washing Point
4. Primary/Secondary School
5. Buy and Sell Peace Lubricant (it pays)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N400k by Paretomaster(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
have been asking the same question for a while, without any meaningful answer...

most of the business are the ones that requires ur presence......and dat will be difficult if u are tied down to another Job.

but have made up ma mind to raise fund, and invest in foodstuffs. like..beans in particular...four months ago a bag of Beans from the north cost between 10-12 thousand per bag.....the price go on and sell between 27-30k after few months..

so y not buy, and stock during period of abundance, and sell when d price increase...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Charcoal Export For Partners/investors / Naira Appreciates As CBN Cancels Banks. / Universalplanb ( How It Works!!!!!! Its Not A Scam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.