Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) (26770 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures / Chimamanda Adichie At The Women Of The World Festival In London 2018 / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Relax Bro she doesn't know you exist.. grin grin grin
Stop the Hate
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
rowanMama:

Up there is a very nice reply to you.
Besides adichie got married at age 35 and she was a feminist.

Sometimes i wonder what some men think they are.

Answer--- we men 'know' we are "the head" and the "leaders", you ladies can preach all that "equality" and "feminist" sermon for as long as you all like but until you grow "balls", a massive ego, and some 'real' guts you all will always remain the '2nd in command' grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
lilmax:
are you to be submissive to your equal? grin

When you're wrong yea
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by lilmax(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

When you're wrong yea
how?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by rowanMama(f): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
soberdrunk:

Answer--- we men 'know' we are "the head" and the "leaders", you ladies can preach all that "equality" and "feminist" sermon for as long as you all like but until you grow "balls", a massive ego, and some 'real' guts you all will always remain the '2nd in command' grin angry
Chauvinist continue in your self deceit.
Btw lol @you know you are the leaders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
soberdrunk:
Some ladies will swallow this her feminist movement hook line and sinker grin grin i pity una, she will still go home and cook for her husband, be doing feminist with ur single self @34 angry angry

This only reveals that you don't know what 'feminist' means.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by teebillz: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
soberdrunk:
Some ladies will swallow this her feminist movement hook line and sinker grin grin i pity una, she will still go home and cook for her husband, be doing feminist with ur single self @34 angry angry

Feminism cuts across gender lines. It simply means the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes. A feminist is a person(man or woman) who supports feminism. I am a man, and a feminist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Alexisdgreatest(m): 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
rowanMama:

Up there is a very nice reply to you. Besides adichie got married at age 35 and she was a feminist.

. god
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by CuteMorriz: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2016
rowanMama:

Up there is a very nice reply to you.
Besides adichie got married at age 35 and she was a feminist.

I pray you get married @ 35 and keep flying the feminist banner. What is my biz...I already know my wife MUST be submissive and respectful...you can wait till 40 no qualms

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by CuteMorriz: 12:20am On Oct 07, 2016
teebillz:

Feminism cuts across gender lines. It simply means the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes. A feminist is a person(man or woman) who supports feminism. I am a man, and a feminist.
No wonder you be tieebillz...when you no fit buy common pampers why you no go claim "feminist" make ur wife for feed you

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by ceejayxy(m): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2016
i love this woman to the moon n back.,..i heart her scarra
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Otunba10(m): 12:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Anambra born Chimamanda, doing the black race proud..
I know its not relevant but she's Enugu born. Nsukka to be precise
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by missuniverse(f): 1:35am On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by missuniverse(f): 1:35am On Oct 07, 2016
I just love this lady...

Haters keep hating...
Chimamanda Adichie keeps going places.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by fr3do(m): 2:56am On Oct 07, 2016
lilmax:
she gets her money through those lines grin

seriously whites are really gullible, to make money in America just form fake activist grin

you are silly!
What have you achieved to call her activism fake?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Brilliantlights(m): 4:09am On Oct 07, 2016
rowanMama:

Male chauvinist continue in your self deceit.
Btw lol @you know you are the leaders.

What then is feminism? You ued a very very strong word 'submissive' and yet say men aren't leaders... I am confused
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2016
[size=14pt]Dear Lady Chamamanda Adichie, you are welcome!

I thought you are a novelist? a literary icon? I am wondering why you are associating with the fashion industry.

Do you want to be a Naomi Campbell or a Kim Kadashian?

Are your novels no longer selling? so you are diversifying like Nigeria who is leaving oil and gas for Agriculture even though Buhari still have too much long throat for oil money.
[/size]

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by petersky: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Yo,robbers afonja descendants will not like this news
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 6:26am On Oct 07, 2016
Otunba10:
I know its not relevant but she's Anambra born.

Thank you..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by delishpot: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2016
chimoskyg:

Bros abeg how I go see you make you collect your chill bottle of African Special.

Damn you fuckin nailed it

grin

Feminism is miss interpreted by many men and women. Feminism is asking to be treated with dignity as one would treat a man.
*Man vote? Why can't women?
*a man can bail someone? Why can't a woman?
*Men can work out side the home? So can women.
*Sons can get educated? Why not daughters?
*Sons can Inherit? Why not our daughters?
*Widowers are not forced to pass through rigorous rites after the deaths of their wives, why should our women pass through it?
(These are just examples, so don't come at me abeg O)
Men and women should be held accountable for life choices. No double standards. That was what women in the past fought for. Men think it's wrong to give women equal rights in normal fields, women think men should move over. But truth is, until kingdom comes, this battle will not end.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Iny3(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2016
delishpot:

Feminism is miss interpreted by many men and women. Feminism is asking to be treated with dignity as one would treat a man.
*Man vote? Why can't women?
*a man can bail someone? Why can't a woman?
*Men can work out side the home? So can women.
*Sons can get educated? Why not daughters?
*Sons can Inherit? Why not our daughters?
*Widowers are not forced to pass through rigorous rites after the deaths of their wives, why should our women pass through it?
(These are just examples, so don't come at me abeg O)
Men and women should be held accountable for life choices. No double standards. That was what women in the past fought for. Men think it's wrong to give women equal rights in normal fields, women think men should move over. But truth is, until kingdom comes, this battle will not end.
Bros,all these stuffs u wrote here are synonymous with the African culture..You can't go 2 d America's or Europe and find all of these cruel treatments..The talk here should be African Feminism...But I agree with soberdrunk tho
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Etogist: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Whoever told you feminists don't cook for their husbands? Or get married or are sometimes submissive to men? undecided You have the perception of feminism wrong

Then what is feminism if not to rob shoulders with men?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by iceadonis(f): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2016
badassProdigy:

Lol. u don talk my mind...

feminism is not all about disregarding ur husband .... it's not about hating men...it doesn't mean you won't give ur husband the respect he deserves.........what feminism is about is the concept of equality

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Angelinastto(f): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2016
djWALE:
Hmm..the crooner of "half of a yellow sun"..I really cherish that movie
Lol
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by nell2: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Anambra born Chimamanda, doing the black race proud..
sharrrap there.what's with dis ur Anambra born shit. why can't you say igbo in general. that is why Biafra is a long thing.SMH
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2016
nell2:
sharrrap there.what's with dis ur igbo born shit. why can't you say Anambra in particular. that is why Biafra is a long thing.SMH

Thanks for the correction above..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by nell2: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2016
nell2:
sharrrap there.what's with dis ur Anambra born shit. why can't you say igbo in general. that is why Biafra is a long thing.SMH

Doug07034780891:

sorry .i am a kid. am not supposed to be on nairaland cos i say shiit all the time like misquoting you above.Thanks for the correction above..please forgive me

ok kid you are welcome
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 8:35am On Oct 07, 2016
nell2:

My parents are I.diots

This is harsh.. cool

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by nell2: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:

This is harsh.. cool
you don't have to go this far just like you said this is harsh and for that reason I place a curse on you for bringing parents in this. not gonna quote you again cos you are polluting my mentions.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2016
nell2:
i don't have to go this far just like you said this is harsh and for that reason I place a curse on myself for bringing parents in this.

Why? Why? Why? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"coming To America" - Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant / Home at last / Captives Of Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.