Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures (21694 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie At The Age Of Six (Throwback Photo) / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 5:07am On May 14, 2018
Chimamanda Adichie was the keynote speaker at the 2018 Igbo Conference in London. Her talk, titled "Igbo bu Igbo", explored the evolution of gender roles in Igboland since precolonial times, the importance of language, and the need to continuously re-imagine and re-define culture.

Over the coming week, we'll be sharing highlights from the video of the keynote speech.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 5:08am On May 14, 2018
AmericanQuarter:
Chimamanda Adichie was the keynote speaker at the 2018 Igbo Conference in London. Her talk, titled "Igbo bu Igbo", explored the evolution of gender roles in Igboland since precolonial times, the importance of language, and the need to continuously re-imagine and re-define culture.

Over the coming week, we'll be sharing highlights from the video of the keynote speech.

Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by GreatCracker(m): 5:13am On May 14, 2018
a very lovely and intelligent woman, though i'm not in support of her feminism ish anyway.

23 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Fuckyoumod: 6:18am On May 14, 2018
The fact that this woman is still married with kids till now, without marital issues,

only means one thing, that she is a loyal and submissive wife to her husband to the last letter.

She loves her husband.
She loves her kids.
She is a good cook.
She knows how to treat her husband right.
She must have even sucked his dick.
She is a submissive and loyal wife to the core.

Because, no man, no matter the love, would want to remain or be with an insubordinate and disloyal wife.

Just that her husband is spineless & foolish, for not knowing that a wife should bear her husbands name, yet chimamanda still love him like that, a very foolish man.

And all these boils down to a conclusion, she is not practicing what she preach.

This feminism thing is just a brand and its paying her big time, Wise Igbo woman.

But I pity our foolish girls, with half brain, who would be the ones practicing what chimamanda preaches.

Humans are equal, but trying to feel your more human than a man is contrary to the forces of Nature itself.

I Bet you, chimamanda would be the last Igbo woman to have a failed marriage, She would do everything to preserve her home and marriage.

While foolish women would continue to kill their foolish husbands, all in the name of feminist.

and single women will remain single forever, all in the name feminist.

Mumu girls!

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Nobody: 6:43am On May 14, 2018
I Love this lady, making us proud.

Igbo amaka.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Nobody: 6:50am On May 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
The fact that this woman is still married with kids till now, without marital issues,

only means one thing, that she is a loyal and submissive wife to her husband to the last letter.

She loves her husband.
She loves her kids.
She is a good cook.
She knows how to treat her husband right.
She must have even sucked his dick.
She is a submissive and loyal wife to the core.

Because, no man, no matter the love, would want to remain or be with an insubordinate and disloyal wife.

Just that her husband is spineless & foolish, for not knowing that a wife should bear her husbands name, yet chimamanda still love him like that, a very foolish man.

And all these boils down to a conclusion, she is not practicing what she preach.

This feminism thing is a her brand and its paying her big time, Wise Igbo woman.

But I pity our foolish girls, with half brain, who would be the ones practicing what chimamanda preaches.

Humans are equal, but trying to feel your more human than a man is contrary to the forces of Nature itself.

I Bet you, chimamanda would be the last Igbo woman to have a failed marriage, She would do everything to preserve her home and marriage.

While foolish women would continue to kill their foolish husbands, all in the name of feminist.

and single women will remain single forever, all in the name feminist.

Mumu girls!

you are right, they don't know feminism is done with sense.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Fuckyoumod: 6:51am On May 14, 2018
chivera018:
I Love this lady, making us proud.

Igbo amaka.
how? What she preaches is in contrast to what the Igbo's believe!

Her messages contravenes the customs and traditions of the Igbo people.

Except you what to tell me she is an intelligent writer,

Which I agree.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Fuckyoumod: 6:54am On May 14, 2018
chivera018:
you are right, they don't know feminism is done with sense.
lol.... The wise women only listens to her, and they are like, abeg I love my husband oh.... grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Nobody: 6:54am On May 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
how? What she preaches is in contrast to what the Igbo's believe!

Her messages contravenes the customs and traditions of the Igbo people.

Except you what to tell me she is an intelligent writer,

Which I agree.
whichever ways, she is making us proud, not just the igbos alone but Nigerians all together.

9 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Fuckyoumod: 6:59am On May 14, 2018
chivera018:
whichever ways, she is making us proud, not just the igbos alone but Nigerians all together.
hahaha.... By misleading our women and turning them to husband killers? Or what exactly?

Be specific please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Nobody: 7:01am On May 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
lol.... The wise women only listens to her, and they are like, abeg I love my husband oh.... grin grin grin
lol, but ur username though...... I don laugh tire.

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Nobody: 7:03am On May 14, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
hahaha.... By misleading our women and turning them to husband killers? Or what exactly?

Be specific please.
it is only foolish women that kill their husband because of feminism, Chimamanda never told any woman to murder her husband.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Fuckyoumod: 7:08am On May 14, 2018
chivera018:
lol, but ur username though...... I don laugh tire.
lol... Its a spiritual name... If you laugh again, you go pay.

I dont make ppl laugh for free.

I no your a wise lady...

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Fuckyoumod: 7:12am On May 14, 2018
chivera018:
it is only foolish women that kill their husband because of feminism, Chimamanda never told any woman to murder her husband.
effects, aftermath, reactions, thoughts and a certain ideology could generate sudden hatred for men, the next thing "you don turn" husband killer...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by 01mcfadden(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2018
Keep it up girl
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by chuksanambra: 11:39am On May 14, 2018
Igbo Amaka!
Chukwu gozie Alaigbo!

Bringing out my calculator. If this babe was unmarried, how much would her bride price have been?

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by akum78: 11:39am On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Dollyak(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2018
The more controversial she gets the more expensive paid speeches lines her schedules. I find her controversial stance about feminism to be ungeniune and financially/ egoisitically motivated.

Obviously, this appeals to the western audience sheesh

6 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by tectonotimes: 11:41am On May 14, 2018
WoW!!! This beautiful lady is very brilliant. Are you an exporter or an intending one? Click on the first link on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by MillionDollars: 11:42am On May 14, 2018
This girl that is standing on the edge of a hole pushing many girls into the hole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Mitsurugi(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2018
Fine. Let's see her break kola for the men there. grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Bossontop(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2018
cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by BeijinDossier: 11:44am On May 14, 2018
Anambra born Chimamanda making the entire black race proud.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Nobody: 11:44am On May 14, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Pentools(m): 11:44am On May 14, 2018
If only this lady was still single, divorced, separated or a les. that's when I would have taken her "feminism" thing seriously, just like someone above said, that lady is a typical Igbo woman that created her own selling point to be feminism. Those single or married ladies taking her words seriously should be brainy enough to ask themselves the status of whom they're practicing her word of mouth, she knows women of our nowadays ain't loyal n are not ready to be, hence she's selling to them what they love to hear and she's really cashing out on that.

Was opportune to be in one of the conferences she passed a speech sometime ago in the U.S, her attentiveness to reactions and way of picking words will show you that the lady is basically into showbiz, selling feminism to her gullible female counterparts.

Above all, chi-chi we are proud of you...
You get brain, get better way to show it, get heavy pocket, get beauty come dey classy join all......

Tuale Amanda Nwa!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by Neoteny(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2018
Making money and achieving fame out of her fake feminazism.

I have never liked this woman, something about her seems off.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie At Igbo Conference In London- Pictures by 4hys: 11:48am On May 14, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Free Ebook For My Java Phone? / Cross River And Ssce Fraud: My Nysc Experience / Love Life Of A Lily-livered Loner (by Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.