Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots (37748 Views)

Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos / Ebony Hair Celebrates Rosaline Meurer & Yvette Meurer, Its Ambassadors (Pics) / Yvette Meurer On MTN & Diamond Bank Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
marysyviabrown:
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Make i try to they behold you from now on cool
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by samtoles: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
She is beautiful, but certainly not the most beautiful...I have fvcked one babe more stunning than her
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by dadaha: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
kiss
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Joavid:
boring face for a model.

we need more dark skin models.

African models that go international are usually dark skin.

I know right. Models are meant to be unique. Feel Africans don't appreciate their own skin colour
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
dubylhover:

I think some chicks shud really tone down their makeup..the true beauty is in its imperfection. .
Imperfection has never given me a hard-on in my life. If anything it disgusts me.
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
What's the problem if she's light skinned Although I was expecting a black beauty
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by TheSCRYPT: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
Where is the "beautiful" in these pictures? Turns phone upside down. Mtsheeeeeeewwwwww. angry
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by dubylhover(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
charix:

Imperfection has never given me a hard-on in my life. If anything it disgusts me.

Then youre yet to understand life

2 Likes

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
With so many beauty queens in the country I'm yet to find the ultimate title. One can't say pageant winners are ubiquitous without a hierarchy of sorts.
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Dyt(f): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Why do I suspect this Afro3 is alexreports
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by addikt(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
Heaviest makeup I've ever seen in my life .....razor blade self no go fit enter that face if you try slice am....see makeup, thick one oooo.. undecided
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
dubylhover:

Then youre yet to understand life
Hate the fact as much as possible yet it doesn't change. Humans are innately materialistic.
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by missuniverse(f): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cute photos...
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by stevio(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Word
adekennis:
Beauty peagent is nothing but bringing together of pretty girls from every corner of the country showcasing to our elites for excutive Oloshos embarassed
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Temmywalex:
Can you see the difference between now and then?.
Things change. Not always for the better but they change either way. Can't fight it, accept change.
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Me23(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
[b][/b]This one no b lie, dis babe fyn. Watttttt she's spotless
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by AfroKnight: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
slimfit1:
Anything light skin is beautiful in niger dark poor man's thinking.

It is the result of slavery and colonialism. The features they applaud as beauty are those reminiscent of the white colonialists - pointed nose, long hair, fair skin, pink lips. It is so bad that African women destroy their skin just to look white.
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by LoveJesus87(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na me go marry this one grin
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by AuroraB(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dyt:
Why do I suspect this Afro3 is alexreports
undecided undecided undecided
You dey mind am? Trying so hard to be in the spotlight sad. Desmond Elliott will be wondering where they met cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
Half caste and breed are derogatory words. Shes not a dog. Its mixed race
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Dyt(f): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
AuroraB:
You dey mind am? Trying so hard to be in the spotlight sad. Desmond Elliott will be wondering where they met cheesy
Hehehehehe
cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by nightmile: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Joavid:
boring face for a model.

we need more dark skin models.

African models that go international are usually dark skin.
Jealousy ! dark skin=dark laps. You can not under estimated what fair laps can do to a drunken man.

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by LuvU2: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Quite beautiful but nt exciting to look at to me smiley
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by LuvU2: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
nightmile:

Jealousy ! dark skin=dark laps. You can not under estimated what fair laps can do to a drunken man.
dark laps re gorgeous. U re just brainwashed grin
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by justmenoni: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kingset:
She's beautiful.

But is she really the most beautiful? Coming up without makeup would have determined her true beauty

You're Funny, do u wanna harass most Naija ladies, even their pudding and bobby sef is not natural.
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by MhizVeronica(f): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
awwwwn she is cute

btw how can i be so fair like her?? I love her complexion
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by diva90: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
She's pretty, hopefully she has a good personality too

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by diva90: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
MhizVeronica:
awwwwn she is cute

btw how can i be so fair like her?? I love her complexion

You just have to look for the right bleaching cream, that's all grin
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by MhizVeronica(f): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
diva90:

You just have to look for the right bleaching cream, that's all grin

Can u recommend any cream to me??
Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by diva90: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
MhizVeronica:

Can u recommend any cream to me??

Go to beauty/fashion section of nairaland, there is a thread that has different pple recommending the best lightening creams and soaps. You may find something good there

1 Like

Re: Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots by Oahray: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
If she's the same person in the last pic with the crown, she isn't that pretty. Her makeup is eye-catching in the preceeding pics though. Na one month makeup she just use once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Timaya Buys A Lexus Jeep For Himself To Celebrate New Year / Inspo For My Penthouse In Lagos - Maria Chike Amid Husband Snatching Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.