Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War (13747 Views)

Nigeria: Tribal War Looms In Edo State / Breaking Tribal Hegemony In States / Breaking Tribal Hegemony In States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 1:23am On Oct 19, 2009
Aloy emeka and your lies. Where do you know him.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by AloyEmeka6: 1:26am On Oct 19, 2009
Just like you promised to hook tpia up to Yaradua and the president of Ghana because all of you went to university of Illorin together. That being said, I read Rotimi's biography before he became governor. I don't map, I obtain facts.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by grafikdon: 1:28am On Oct 19, 2009
udezue:

Its Ikwerre not Ikweri.

According to Becomerich the Mappper, it is "Ikweri". See Map.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 1:29am On Oct 19, 2009
you said amachie went to university of ilorin. are you joking.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by udezue(m): 1:32am On Oct 19, 2009
LOL @ Graf
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by AloyEmeka6: 1:33am On Oct 19, 2009
You forgot you told us last week that you have cell phone numbers of over 50 Nigerian senators, Yaradua and the president of Ghana. You went ahead to tell us that   You went to Unilorin with most of them including the president of Ghana?
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 1:37am On Oct 19, 2009
I have  more than 50 cell phone of senators and house of representative members. so what.  Did you not listen to senator Ayo Arise, or do you think, that was 419 too. I told you , I dont do 419.

You are full of lies. I never told you,  I went to the same school with the president of Ghana. I said he lived in Nigeria, in yorubaland. and he was going to a church which I know people in the church , who know him very well. The Ghanian president  pastor name  while in Nigeria start with the letter J.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by AloyEmeka6: 1:39am On Oct 19, 2009
How did you get his phone number then?. You promised to connect tpia to him so he can marry her as his 3rd wife. Didn't you?
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by grafikdon: 1:43am On Oct 19, 2009
Becomerich, wanna know the uncool side effects of spinning a web of lies? You get tangled in your own lies when u are no longer capable of ''manufacturing'' more fantastic fairy tales to cover up your dubious track.  grin

Becomerich Cheghariaaaaaaa!!!!!  Maka na Uwa Na Acho Ikpu!!!!
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 1:44am On Oct 19, 2009
you are joking. third wife. He does not need a wife. Dont mind how I get people number. I know people my friend. I am not young sir.

I just do not want nigeria to be in trouble and people get killed over nothing that is why I am doing this. When I told you, i can get anybody number who is from nigeria.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 1:46am On Oct 19, 2009
grafikdon, what lies are you talking about.

Is this a lie. Go and ask turai Yar adua, she went to ABU. And one of her class mate is well knew in the media.  Go verify this.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by AloyEmeka6: 1:48am On Oct 19, 2009
becomrich,:

you are joking. third wife. He does not need a wife. Dont mind how I get people number. I know people my friend. I am not young sir.

I just do not want nigeria to be in trouble and people get killed over nothing that is why I am doing this. When I tell told you, i can get anybody number who is from nigeria. I mean it. Even I can tell you this. I can get any africa president phone number.  I know who to get it from.  na baba. Guess who is baba.

Baba is satellite, no be so? grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by Abagworo(m): 1:57am On Oct 19, 2009
Commencing with[b] Bonny[/b] and its people, if they are of
Ibo origin, as all the evidence obtainable appears to prove,
it is also palpable that, coming as they first of all did into the
Ijo country unprovided with females of their own race, they
intermarried with the former, so that in course of time their
original tongue was abandoned, or, to be more correct, gradually
assimilated and lost in the speech of the people around them.
And when we take into consideration the fact that a similar
process was evolving in their immediate vicinity with the
Okrika — also of Ibo origin, — and a little

http://www.archive.org/stream/lowernigeritstri00leonrich/lowernigeritstri00leonrich_djvu.txt
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 2:00am On Oct 19, 2009
someone once said the okrika are igbos. are true is that fact.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by THEAMAKA(f): 2:14am On Oct 19, 2009
i didnt want to post here at first cause i didnt want to be in a thread with loser-ish becomrich.
but i just gotta say those pics are lovely.
i can see myself living there.

man but i heard the north is REALLY nice as well.
if it wasnt for all the lunatics up there i would LOVE to travel all over northern nigeria, especially to visti jos (even though it is more of central nigeria)
abuja, kano, ect. . .

does anyone know if they have tour groups that go to Nigeria. where people from abroad may spend 5 weeks travelling to different parts of Nigeria?
i gotta find one out quick.
ahhhhhh my mother and  father's land----my land.   cool kiss
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 2:36am On Oct 19, 2009
Udezue and emeka aloy, I think you are right Okrika people may not be ijaw people after ,

This are Okrika word. They do not look like ijaw. All this word, are not ijaw.

chá
chákácháká
chákárápù
chákpòm
chámā

chárátātāmâ
ché

chèbù
chèchèétùò=chèch
ètùbò

chéì

chès
chètì
chèyè'
Chèyèéábǔosò
chèyègósè

chían
chíanmā

chíẹchí
chíẹchíẹchìẹ

chíẹkírí
chíẹkórū

chíẹmâ
chìẹmàchíẹmá

chíẹmágbín
chíẹsímè
chíkíchíkí
chíkíchíkíb.a
chìkìrìchíkírí
chín n stick
chìn-àrú=chìànrú
chì'n
chíná

chíngbó

chìnpíkī
chínpúmbúrò
chìnsàpú
chírā
chìrá

chírāpū
chìrì
chírì

chírómā
chìsá
chìtà
choò
chóchì

chóm-chòm-chóm
chókò

chú
chû

chúá
chúá
chù'à
chúachìè
chúagbín
chúajíkā
chúan
chúapíkī
chúasîn
chúayé
chúkán
chúkō
chúkú
Chúkwúàbìamà
chúkúchúa
chúkúchúayé
chúkúfórù'
Chúkúní
chúkúrúmā

chúumú
chúná
ch'puǒ
chuò`
chuò`fûn
chù'ọgbó
chùràchùrá a.
chùràmàá
chúrú
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 2:45am On Oct 19, 2009
hámhám

hamhamma

héhé
híin-háàn

hìjìá
"ìjìá"

Hóín!
hóínyō
hóróró
hún
húàmà
húàmàtólúpáká
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by Abagworo(m): 2:49am On Oct 19, 2009
okrika is not igbo but ijaw.i just posted the link of their igbo origin and never said they are igbo today.many igbos including myself often have claims of root in benin but we are still igbos.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by AloyEmeka6: 2:49am On Oct 19, 2009
When did I tell you that okrika is not Ijaw?
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 2:53am On Oct 19, 2009
I think this word that afam claim were igbos, are really okrika word. they are not Ikwerri word. but they are Okrike words.

Rumuibekwe - Umuibekwe
Rumumasi - Umumasi
Rumukwurushi - Umukwurushi
Rumuola - Umuola
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by udezue(m): 3:00am On Oct 19, 2009
Okrika people are Ijaw. LEAVE EM ALONE.

by the way I'm feeling this Ikwerre-Igbo music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qI-44RBng0&feature=PlayList&p=0B8A8633D939562B&index=173
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by Abagworo(m): 3:00am On Oct 19, 2009
becomrich,:

I think this word that afam claim were igbos, are really okrika word. they are not Ikwerri word. but they are Okrike words.

Rumuibekwe - Umuibekwe
Rumumasi - Umumasi
Rumukwurushi - Umukwurushi
Rumuola - Umuola

those are just two dialects of same language.

below is an extension

Rumuibekwe - Umuibekwe-nmuibekwe-omuibekwe
Rumumasi - Umumasi-nmumasi-omumasi
Rumukwurushi - Umukwurushi-nmukwurushi-omukwurushi
Rumuola - Umuola-nmuola-omola
Rumuoba-umuoba-nmuoba-omoba
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by okunoba(m): 3:11am On Oct 19, 2009
@Becomerich, u are funny, i enjoy ur coded messages. I know u are only taking the piss with those that call 4 the break up of Nigeria.

@Aloyemeka, u are a man of wisdom and an oasis in a desert of ethnic bigots. U have my vote as president of Nigeria. How can we stop the hate?
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by THEAMAKA(f): 3:12am On Oct 19, 2009
okunoba:

@Aloyemeka, u are a man of wisdom and an oasis in a desert of ethnic bigots. U have my vote as president of Nigeria. How can we stop the hate?

i second the nomination.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 3:25am On Oct 19, 2009
No I am not , I am seriou. Okrika does not look ijaw. I have done thru 100 word. I only found one word , which is ijaw for God. but when I found many words that are igbo.

Okrika look less than 5% ijaw but 70% igbo and 20%, I do not know where.  I would be safe to Call them Okrika igbo. There do not look ijaw.

so those blue line are not ikwerri but Okrika.

Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by naijaking1: 3:28am On Oct 19, 2009
Still waiting to see a response to the post from the Ikwerre-Ibos.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by ChinenyeN(m): 4:19am On Oct 19, 2009
Are there even any Ikwere people here on NL?
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by ow11(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2009
Becomrich IS a Joke!Ibime is from Okrika and Ibime is an Okrika word for responding to 'how are you?' and should clear becomerich from his delusions and possibly atrocious grammer and spelling (although I would recommend private classes from debosky for him).

That said,  The slums being destroyed would be built again. Afterall, wasn't  Aggrey waterside destroyed before to build that Aggrey estate. Amaechi is just chasing shadows.

This group is just using this situation to state the need for a separate LGA for Okrika people.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2009
how can i be fraud, tell me. i got those information from a book. written by someone who claim he is okrika. here is the book.

Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by becomrich15: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2009
There is No letter C in Ijaw . I hope you know that. I am not saying you people are igbos, but I have not finished comparing the words with ijaws word. I would post them letter.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by Afam(m): 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
@Becomrich,

From MAPS to BOOKS.

Congrats.
Re: Igbo Hegemony In PH May Brew Another Tribal War by ow11(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
@becom(e)rich,.

Help yourself to this website [url]http://www.rogerblench.info/Language%20data/Niger-Congo/Ijoid/Ijoid%20page.htm[/url]

It has a lovely map to cater for your carthographic fixation and does dispel some of the nonsense logic you write on this forum. You are saying you know Ijaw more than an Ijaw person. . . I just wonder!!

Silvia Kouwenbourg wrote an article linking a near extinct language in Guyana to Kalabari( a dialect of Ijaw). Kalabari like Okrika is a dialect of Ijaw and should have differences with the main Kolokuma found in Bayelsa state.

Meanwhile, Okrika has more words in common with Kolokuma than Igbo (and everyone knows why that is). Okrika is NOT a tribe on its own . . . .It is a sub group of Ijaw!

Let me give you an example. . Alamieyeseigha in Kalabari would be Alamieyesiya and in Okrika would be Alamieyesika. . . .Do you see a difference in spelling and possible pronunciation doesn't remove the real meaning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Killing Of Farmers: Ekiti To Create Ranching For Herdsmen / PDP Asks US, UK To Impose Visa Ban On Buhari, Malami And Lai Mohammed / Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.