Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub (15592 Views)

New Photos Of Eko Atlantic And How Much It Costs To Get A Land / Latest Pictures Of Eko Atlantic International Commerce City, Will Shock You / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by sixtus3606(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2016
simplex2:
Chagoury group: re-colonising Nigeria over and over again.

Dangote is just a learner.

Anyway, the only little thing that will fvck up eko Atlantic is access road. Unless those offices will have helipads and workers use choppers to fly in and out of it, awolowo road never enter people finish na. They should build a bridge from eko Atlantic to gbagada cool
Lol grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by deflover(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2016
funny how people are shouting eko oni baje
fashola this tinubu that and ambode so
this is good news to the ears but the issue here is are the numbers right
Nigeria is in recession
Nigeria is in recession
look at Spain with all the real estate boom
as the spirit of recession hit Spain the whole real estate boom suffered

how they will pull this through will determine a lot
just today the market fell hard on news of sanctions on Britain for voting out of the European union
if just a few companies caused the last global melt down
what will happen if Britain is totally out of the European union
the numbers will tell if eko Atlantic city can be achieved. ...
eko oni baje
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by ednut1(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2016
the traffic no go be here. they should create a special road/bridge from bonny camp untop d water self and also build a beach road from ajah.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by JudeAfoo(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Are people still expected to be using 3rd mainland bridge to access the new city?
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by Rekeb: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2016
deflover:
Nigeria is in recession
Nigeria is in recession

just today the market fell hard on news of sanctions on Britain for voting out of the European union
eko oni baje

@Deflover, it seams you are a doubting Thomas. Just take a trip to the Eko Atlantic site and see the amount of work going on. You will be amazed. If such development is going on during the recession, you can imagine how it will be when Nigeria bounces back to its feet. Yes Nigeria will bounce back to its feet.

Eko o ni baje for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by deflover(m): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Rekeb:

@Deflover, it seams you are a doubting Thomas. Just take a trip to the Eko Atlantic site and see the amount of work going on. You will be amazed. If such development is going on during the recession, you can imagine how it will be when Nigeria bounces back to its feet. Yes Nigeria will bounce back to its feet.

Eko o ni baje for ever.

stop being emotional
listen with your heart not your ears
I quoted an example and told you what's happening in the global market
if you don't read the news its not my fault
no one says your eko shouldn't develop
but will the numbers add up when Britain leaves
that's the deal
to source for funds will be tougher
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by HopeAtHand: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2016
Set to become?? Do journalists go thru their courses these days?? This is just publicity to create awareness that the project is still on course.

Eko Atlantic is very much in its infancy with abt two structures in construction. journalists should say it as it is. Saying that financial institutions are set to relocate will create an impression that the city is set. Crazy joirnalism.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by olysexy(f): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Idontbelieve it.. .. For a place yet to be completed and not set to open even in 4years, yet such assumpytions are made ..... I smell apc propaganda and lies
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2016
olysexy:
Idontbelieve it.. .. For a place yet to be completed and not set to open even in 4years, yet such assumpytions are made ..... I smell apc propaganda and lies

Oh babe!! You tyt no be small o. shocked cool shocked . just like eko Atlantic city. cool
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by buchilino(m): 7:57am On Oct 07, 2016
abokibuhari:
The poster above is a job less ani mal

BROS WETIN D GUY DO U NOW. NAWA OOO.
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by LorDBolton(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2016
slimfit1:
Which kind of transport system i think it makes sense to start with train system first.

U need to see the heavy duty beams being erected on the island, I have no doubt atlntic city will also be linked to the ligh rail.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by LorDBolton(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2016
olysexy:

Smh...

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2016
acunon:
This step once completed will push Nigeria further into limelight
No, it will push Lagos only which is sad to know. Many other cities are lacking what a world class real estate is.
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by divide9ja: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

The name "EKO" attracts investment.
#FACT
#ProudlyLagosian

E dey attract investment and una dey loose sleep over NDA & IPOB?

chiamaka21:
keep quite. aren't u tired of them calling us flat head or OSU. yet we run to the state for business.

[size=14pt]What are these scratch faces saying?[/size]
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by koladebrainiac(m): 8:43am On Oct 07, 2016
Eko ile Ebaino!!!

Please Government should do fast n create enabling access road
Maybe cable train or railway

Something has to be don to free up traffic connecting this blue city

N please do quick with four msinland bridge biko.

So development can get to Ikorodu through this road.

Then after Lagos is Ogun.
After Ogun then Oyo
From their South west will develop using Eko as their source

I love Yoruba race
Next life i want to be A yoruba.

Throw sstons at Yoruba we pick the stones n build skyscrapers.

We dont fight war in a loss battle
We wait for our time

We are objective n have foresight
We dont rush things
We wait n calculate for our time

NB

Its very easy to project the expected time a Yoruba man should be Nigeria president.

By default we are very organized tribe

We love Eko ile
We love Ogun
We love Oyo
We Love Ekiti
We love Osun
We love Ondo
We love Kwara
We love Kogi
We love Benin
Our culture our tradition
Our heritage are our way of lives

LongLive oodua.

7 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by omonnakoda: 8:58am On Oct 07, 2016
bluaero:
Nice. But unless something is done, the traffic into the island and from the lekki-ajah axis will be epic!!!
water transport is not magic
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by omonnakoda: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Eko ile Ebaino!!!

Please Government should do fast n create enabling access road
Maybe cable train or railway

Something has to be don to free up traffic connecting this blue city

N please do quick with four msinland bridge biko.

So development can get to Ikorodu through this road.

Then after Lagos is Ogun.
After Ogun then Oyo
From their South west will develop using Eko as their source

I love Yoruba race
Next life i want to be A yoruba.

Throw sstons at Yoruba we pick the stones n build skyscrapers.

We dont fight war in a loss battle
We wait for our time

We are objective n have foresight
We dont rush things
We wait n calculate for our time

NB

Its very easy to project the expected time a Yoruba man should be Nigeria president.

By default we are very organized tribe

We love Eko ile
We love Ogun
We love Oyo
We Love Ekiti
We love Osun
We love Ondo
We love Kwara
We love Kogi
We love Benin
Our culture our tradition
Our heritage are our way of lives

LongLive oodua.
We love Jews ,Long live Jerusalem
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by omonnakoda: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
deflover:
Nigeria is in recession
Nigeria is in recession

eko oni baje
Eko is not in recession

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by alaskido(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmmmm... I hear say the Eko Atlantic was reclaimed from the water. There was no land there before. Are you guys thinking what I am thinking? Bar Beach over flow its banks sometime and it was not actually reclaimed. What will not happen to a land that was reclaimed? Na ask I dey ask o. Do you know what happened to the old California. It submerged into the Sea and a present day California emerged. For me I will not be in a hurry to pack my things over there o. I will be watching as events unfold.
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by fuckerholic(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
simplex2:
Chagoury group: re-colonising Nigeria over and over again.

Dangote is just a learner.

Anyway, the only little thing that will fvck up eko Atlantic is access road. Unless those offices will have helipads and workers use choppers to fly in and out of it, awolowo road never enter people finish na. They should build a bridge from eko Atlantic to gbagada cool
pls where exactly is the city built ? Is it the new development site near third mainland bridge close to obalende by the right while coming from obalende to iyana oworo ?
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by omonnakoda: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
alaskido:
Hmmmm... I hear say the Eko Atlantic was reclaimed from the water. There was no land there before. Are you guys thinking what I am thinking? Bar Beach over flow its banks sometime and it was not actually reclaimed. What will not happen to a land that was reclaimed? Na ask I dey ask o. Do you know what happened to the old California. It submerged into the Sea and a present day California emerged. For me I will not be in a hurry to pack my things over there o. I will be watching as events unfold.
Even if you are in a hurry you cannot afford it and are not really wanted Eko Atlantic City is
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

We know ourselves.........

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by simplex2: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
fuckerholic:
pls where exactly is the city built ? Is it the new development site near third mainland bridge close to obalende by the right while coming from obalende to iyana oworo ?

Nope, the one you are asking about is the tunkey housing project behind osbourne estate, ikoyi. Although being sandfilled also, It's mostly residential with no highrise or industrial projects.

Eko Atlantic is at old barbeach in VI, you can access through awolowo road.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
Still waiting for the day construction ends on this project. I've been reading news of it since 2010 yet no/slow progress. I'm still waiting on the Millenium tower Abuja to face completion, it's already five years too late.
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by alaskido(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2016
omonnakoda:
Even if you are in a hurry you cannot afford it and are not really wanted Eko Atlantic City is
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

We know ourselves.........

grin grin grin grin My brother, even if I have the money, I will never move there. grin grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by olysexy(f): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
LorDBolton:

Smh...
middle finger
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by LorDBolton(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
olysexy:

middle finger

Shove it up ur already stretched butthole...

All these unizik knee-deep babes.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by olysexy(f): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

No big deal dude.... am sure u long for such.. keep wishing
Re: Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub by olysexy(f): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
LorDBolton:

No big deal dude.... am sure u long for such.. keep wishing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Design And Photographs Of Buildings From Other Countries / Our House Was Demolished In Kogi And There Will Be No Compensation / How To Verify Red Copy Of Survey Plan In Lagos Was Lodged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.