Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? (3020 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / Comfortexport The Cheapest Mini Export Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by OscarChris(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please how do I start mini export biz?
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by kogistar: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
OscarChris:
Please how do I start mini export biz?Please how do I start mini export biz?
i have ebook which i bought 3k, i wilk give u @#500
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by afanide: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
It's not buying ebooks for 3k and selling for #500. What have you benefitted from the 3k ebook?

I can bet my life that a #3,000 ebook on Exportation is as USELESS as ebook on ALIEXPRESS IMPORTATION.

EXPORTATION I doubt you will get any reasonable Export material for that price.

If you want to go into Exportation Business, check my signature....

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by sunddy: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
importexpert
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 07, 2016
I'm not against buying ebooks or anything but i believe people who want to enter the business should get enough basic directions to know if this business is for them. Then better than ebooks, I prefer to go for one on one training. Export business is not child's play. One experience is better than anything you can read in a book.

Read this guide to know how to get started with export. It details things like how to get export license, where to find foreign buyers, what to export, etc. I hope it provides the springboard you need to launch your successful business.

This is your guide: http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/agricultural-export-business/
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by OscarChris(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2016
kogistar:
i have ebook which i bought 3k, i wilk give u @#500
I am interested
Send me ur number
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by aadvark: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
afanide:
It's not buying ebooks for 3k and selling for #500. What have you benefitted from the 3k ebook?

I can bet my life that a #3,000 ebook on Exportation is as USELESS as ebook on ALIEXPRESS IMPORTATION.

EXPORTATION I doubt you will get any reasonable Export material for that price.

If you want to go into Exportation Business, check my signature....
bro, my major problem with exportation is the cost of transporting the goods. can u imagine that i went to D.H.L to inquire the cost of delivering goods weighing 75kg to North Africa and i was told 500k plus. i'm just hoping that with ur knowledge of the trade, u'll help me out. i just want to know if there are better alternatives
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by ExplicitContent: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
I believe you are the serious type? Forget what people are saying, it's easy all you need is info.. no need fro much talk..Drop your mail
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by afanide: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
aadvark:
bro, my major problem with exportation is the cost of transporting the goods. can u imagine that i went to D.H.L to inquire the cost of delivering goods weighing 75kg to North Africa and i was told 500k plus. i'm just hoping that with ur knowledge of the trade, u'll help me out. i just want to know if there are better alternatives

Of course DHL will cut your neck. You dare not go there. We use a courier that charges less than 1,000 per KG. We stated this in the Material.
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by aadvark: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
afanide:

Of course DHL will cut your neck. You dare not go there. We use a courier that charges less than 1,000 per KG. We stated this in the Material.
a million thanks bro. u really have just encouraged me. i was almost giving up. its good to know there's an even better alternative. can i P.M you?
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by kogistar: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
OscarChris:
I am interested Send me ur number
whatsap 08142362213
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by afanide: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
aadvark:
a million thanks bro. u really have just encouraged me. i was almost giving up. its good to know there's an even better alternative. can i P.M you?

Sure......
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by Gidson05(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
afanide:

this guy u ar a freak. i just saw one of ur post on nairaland where u said buyers pay for shippment and most of them have account with dhl, why ar u now sayin he dear not go to dhl? u sound more desperate for money than a trusted exporter. no offence though
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by Zdoh(m): 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
aadvark:
Yes,there are better alternative at a cheaper rate depends on the nature of the good the country of destination.Your goods can be cargo through airline that route the country you're exporting to i can handle the job withou no azle at very reasonable rate.You can reach me on whatsapp for more details 08088759163
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by afanide: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2016
Gidson05:
this guy u ar a freak. i just saw one of ur post on nairaland where u said buyers pay for shippment and most of them have account with dhl, why ar u now sayin he dear not go to dhl? u sound more desperate for money than a trusted exporter. no offence though

Well you are entitled to your opinion by calling me a freak and all that.
And YES buyers pay for the shipment and most of them that have account with DHL will prefer you send their items through DHL so they can get it fast and can easily pay DHL.

I said he dare NOT GO TO DHL because NOT all buyers have account with DHL and they will prefer you use a cheaper shipping method.

Will he on his own use DHL to send items to buyers? Do you know how much that would cost him? What will be his gain?

Did i ever say ALL BUYERS HAVE ACCOUNT WITH DHL

Buyers pay for the shipment and they are to tell you which shipment to use. I only advised him not to use DHL to cut expenses EXCEPT the buyer recommends that and that buyer may propably have account with DHL.

Try to read and understand before you comment Sir.....

Regards!
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by OscarChris(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2016
afanide:

Well you are entitled to your opinion by calling me a freak and all that.
And YES buyers pay for the shipment and most of them that have account with DHL will prefer you send their items through DHL so they can get it fast and can easily pay DHL.

I said he dare NOT GO TO DHL because NOT all buyers have account with DHL and they will prefer you use a cheaper shipping method.

Will he on his own use DHL to send items to buyers? Do you know how much that would cost him? What will be his gain?

Did i ever say ALL BUYERS HAVE ACCOUNT WITH DHL

Buyers pay for the shipment and they are to tell you which shipment to use. I only advised him not to use DHL to cut expenses EXCEPT the buyer recommends that and that buyer may propably have account with DHL.

Try to read and understand before you comment Sir.....

Regards!
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by OscarChris(m): 6:57am On Oct 09, 2016
Would u train me?
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by columnar: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2016
Am interested in getting any ebook on exportation,this is my contact no 07030292955
Re: Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? by iSammy: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
NIPOST is the cheaper alternative.

Why is it so hard to share information

(1) (Reply)

Product Barcode Made Easy! / Investing In Photo Lab Machine,noritsu Minilabs / Your Thoughts About Olx.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.