Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Your Thoughts About Olx.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Thoughts About Olx.com (3024 Views)

4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / OLX Nigeria: Only 40% Of Ads Are Legitimate? / How Does OLX Make Profits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
Their adverts have been on air and it's a means where sellers(in terms of properties) meet buyers. How true is this? Has anyone tried it?? Pls, what do you think about it?

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
it true and risk free, just sold my curve 4 today, i thought with d number of sellers online my chances will b limited but i tried it and i sold my fone without any problem.
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
^serious?? Pls tell me more How nd whr did u meet d buyer
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
he called me and we talked, we picked a location and i sold one of my fones but its nt every seller on olx dat gets a buyer, i was lucky to have sold mine fast.
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Tonjeola1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
nuru3000: he called me and we talked, we picked a location and i sold one of my fones but its nt every seller on olx dat gets a buyer, i was lucky to have sold mine fast.
Do u pay commission to olx or how do they make money from connecting buyer and seller together?
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
i didnt pay for anything and i have no idea how they make der money.
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is serious. But how Olx take dey benefit ni??
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Blaze124: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2013
nuru3000: i didnt pay for anything and i have no idea how they make der money.
i think its same as 2go owner,etc make their money.
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by kedukc(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2013
cool
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by warrenweste(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2013
Hve sold not less than 11 phones and 3 modems and 1 laptop there and also purchased like 4 phones and 1 laptop for myself and friends..its so cool and all we have to do is meet in an open place just like nairaland..hav sold like 4 phones and 4 modems..i really dunno how they make their money but i will advice u to try it out together with tradestable.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
^^na wa o!
Me get one compaq armada laptop 2 sell o. I'll try nd see 4 ma self.
But wait o, wats d procedure 4 selling nd buying
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Blaze124: i think its same as 2go owner,etc make their money.
What do'u mean??
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Picomon(m): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
They make their money through advert.
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Blaze124: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2013
chindi:
What do'u mean??
through advert.
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Rexyl(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2013
Picomon: They make their money through advert.

Yeah...
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by shaiguy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
You can also try out eBuyer
They are a solid alternative ..www.ebuyer.com.ng
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Fkforyou(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
does olx remove their commision..? And who is going to be responsible incase there is misunderstanding in the business deal?
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Many a times i saw their advert on galaxyTV...
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by generalcyruss(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
ADVERT
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by servicegiver: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
It is working real well!!! I have sold lots of stuff using their platform. It is safe and secured, besides, it gives buyers confidence. I get stuff from people around me and the market, negotiate the price and add my commission. Take the stuff to oxl and do the selling. The commission on top is my profit.

OXL is truly a blessing!!!
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by warrenweste(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
service giver: It is working real well!!! I have sold lots of stuff using their platform. It is safe and secured, besides, it gives buyers confidence. I get stuff from people around me and the market, negotiate the price and add my commission. Take the stuff to oxl and do the selling. The commission on top is my profit.

OXL is truly a blessing!!!

Shap guy lol..
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by chapatti: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
OLX.com : Buy And Sell Everything online Easily

This is an amazing thing on the internet phase. With OLX, Selling and buying anything online is very possible.
OXL
For those who have been wondering if it is ever possible to sell your properties, gadgets, cars, or goods easily online? As it is now, it is very possible with the help of wwwOLX.com.ng. So seat tight and enjoy the very best of

OLX was opened in 2006 and it is currently owned by NASPERS Group. OXL operates in almost or over 40 countries of the world which include Brazil, Argentina, India, Indonesia, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Thailand, Philippines, Pakistan, Kazakhstan etc.

OXL is a popular free classified advert website where people in a country can easily post their adverts for free. To register and start selling your stuffs easily on www.oxl.com.ng is free.

OXL, was originally founded in March 2006 by two giant Internet entrepreneurs in the persons of Fabrice Grinda and Alec Oxenford. But as it is now, OXL is owned by global media and digital company Naspers.

As far as OXL is concerned you can sell almost anything like your phone, PCs, Dogs, Houses, Radio set etc. These classified adverts include into Cars, mobiles, home appliances, mobile computers, furniture, services, Jobs, Real Estate,Electronics, Home & Lifestyle, Accessories, vehicles, Community, classes and many more.

OXL, was originally founded in March 2006 by two giant Internet entrepreneurs in the persons of Fabrice Grinda and Alec Oxenford. But as it is now, OXL is owned by global media and digital company Naspers.

According to how it works, OXL directs each registeres users to its local address based on where you are located,

www.oxl.com.ng provides Services which are free for all users. By this aforementioned illustration, OXL, does not charge its users for placing ads on the website.
Using the OXL application is very simple and very easy to use.

One unique thing about this OLX thing is that it works with your locality. This means that, whenever you want to post an offer, you have the right to make a choice of choosing the area you are or want to sell your product in.

With that option the buyer and the seller have the following benefits.

At least the buyer and the seller will have the chance to Meet one on one

The buyer will have to see the exact product he wants to buy

The seller collects cash rather than payment to the bank.

OXL Nigeria : Buy And Sell In Nigeria - www.oxl.com.ng

Source >>>www-oxl-com-ng/"> http://naijavoice.com.ng
Re: Your Thoughts About Olx.com by akeensbussy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
chapatti:
OLX.com : Buy And Sell Everything online Easily

This is an amazing thing on the internet phase. With OLX, Selling and buying anything online is very possible.
OXL
For those who have been wondering if it is ever possible to sell your properties, gadgets, cars, or goods easily online? As it is now, it is very possible with the help of wwwOLX.com.ng. So seat tight and enjoy the very best of

OLX was opened in 2006 and it is currently owned by NASPERS Group. OXL operates in almost or over 40 countries of the world which include Brazil, Argentina, India, Indonesia, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Thailand, Philippines, Pakistan, Kazakhstan etc.

OXL is a popular free classified advert website where people in a country can easily post their adverts for free. To register and start selling your stuffs easily on www.oxl.com.ng is free.

As far as OXL is concerned you can sell almost anything like your phone, PCs, Dogs, Houses, Radio set etc. These classified adverts include into Cars, mobiles, home appliances, mobile computers, furniture, services, Jobs, Real Estate,Electronics, Home & Lifestyle, Accessories, vehicles, Community, classes and many more.

According to how it works, OXL directs each registeres users to its local address based on where you are located,

www.oxl.com.ng provides Services which are free for all users. By this aforementioned illustration, OXL, does not charge its users for placing ads on the website.
Using the OXL application is very simple and very easy to use.

One unique thing about this OLX thing is that it works with your locality. This means that, whenever you want to post an offer, you have the right to make a choice of choosing the area you are or want to sell your product in.

With that option the buyer and the seller have the following benefits.

At least the buyer and the seller will have the chance to Meet one on one

The buyer will have to see the exact product he wants to buy

The seller collects cash rather than payment to the bank.

OXL Nigeria : Buy And Sell In Nigeria - www.oxl.com.ng

Source >>>www-oxl-com-ng/"> http://naijavoice.com.ng

it is not oxl

(1) (Reply)

/ How I Made My First Million From Nothing..... Might Help Someone / Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.