Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando (22538 Views)

Graduate Internship With Devon Petroleum Corporation / Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) / Lady Gets An Internship Placement In Deloitte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aiholi(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jethrolite:
Learn what exactly, oando will most likely use and dump him. Do you know that girl who carried placard in Lagos asking for job is still unemployed to this day despite having personal audience with Osibanjo and Elumelu?

He is on ''internship'' sir.
How is he gonna be dumped?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chai.. the dude don scope Oando oo.
One can get 2000 retweets for as low as $5.
good move bro.. grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aiholi(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked Omaresh... Is dt ur real picture?... U look stunnin
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by dacovajnr: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
ALAYORMII:
A young woman is on the Eko Bridge, about to commit suicide. A sailor sees her as she is about to jump and shouts: "Wait! Don't do it! I'm leaving on a ship to Europe. I'll sneak you on board so that you can come with me and start all over!"
"OK, I guess so," the woman says.
So he sneaks her on board and stows her away. Every night he brings her food and they have sex all night long. This goes on for three weeks.
One day, the captain stumbles across her in her hiding place. "What are you doing on board?" he demands.
"Well, I have an agreement with one of your crewmen," she explains. "He is taking me to Europe. Every night he brings me food and then we screw."
"You certainly are being screwed," said the captain. "this is the Lagos Island Ferry!" We sail from Ikorodu to marina daily=-d
cheesy angry cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy I WeepLaugh
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by DaPuncline: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
bigtt76:
Nice one and new pattern by the youths to get job through social media.
Babe where is the big tit ?
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by repogirl(f): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Internship with no pay. Lol! Who dem Epp ?
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aiholi(m): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
repogirl:
Internship with no pay. Lol! Who dem Epp ?

I'ld take d offer witout payment rather dan sittin at home..u know how many oppourtunities dat would open up for him as a result of dt singular action?

Btw, u look cute..

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Burgerlomo: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2016
AdemolaA2:
Congrats to the dude but wait a second .. what of people like myself who are not social media crazy and active ?? What do we get to have when social media is taking over the world . Guess , it's high time I started joining twitter , Instagram and so on ... lol!!!

You can be a mod on here. Ask for 2miilion likes and seun will step down as owner of nairaland
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by refreshrate: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari how many shares and likes for you to please for God's sake carry your recession and return to Daura let capable hands run the country?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Jeafi: 12:38am On Oct 07, 2016
[color=#000099]You can actually make money from anything. even from nairaland. just be wise and hardworking.[/colour]
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Jeafi: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Pls how long does it take before a new nairalander can create new topics?
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by fashrola(m): 12:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Blood, sweat, tears, and sacrifice aren't always requirements. Just ask someone with privilege. Privilege opens doors hard work can't.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Jethrolite(m): 1:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Aiholi:

He is on ''internship'' sir.
How is he gonna be dumped?
What's the meaning of one month internship? Let's wait for oando to prove me wrong when the internship ends.
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by maxti: 1:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Jethrolite:
Learn what exactly, oando will most likely use and dump him. Do you know that girl who carried placard in Lagos asking for job is still unemployed to this day despite having personal audience with Osibanjo and Elumelu?

Tell me you are joking!
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by shuggah(m): 1:37am On Oct 07, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

You can be a mod on here. Ask for 2miilion likes and seun will step down as owner of nairaland
when every nairalander has up to 10 accounts here because of ban, I'm nt sure there are up to 2million real users.
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by lonelydora: 2:00am On Oct 07, 2016
macdanny2000:
I pray they change their mind and give you a permanent job. I salute your courage.

They may do that. Depends on how he does the internship.
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Mayflowa(m): 2:02am On Oct 07, 2016
teebillz:
Make the most of your one month internship. Just make sure you woo the most attractive single lady you can find in that company. That is one spoil you get to enjoy long after you have left them. Be wise!

Hahahaha. U want make the guy land one slap. U nor see the Kenya Orange Télécom guy that lost his job based on ynash
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Laredojohn(m): 3:53am On Oct 07, 2016
"Thinking outside the box" doing things not because someone just did it, but carving out your own niche...the displaying of placard thing back then got someone a job, I guess, others started doing same...but how many others got one His thought in a different way, might not earn a job though, but the 1month internship could pave a way for other great things...nice one...another thing learnt, do the uncommon and get the uncommon result...think outside the box today.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by chinnyonwu(m): 4:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Seun howfar? How many re-tweet to be MOD? Lo
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by AdemolaA2: 4:37am On Oct 07, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Hehehehehe.... thanks for the advise my brother ... thinking I can actually start with that !!!
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by bunmibola(f): 5:31am On Oct 07, 2016
God don pick d guy call sharperly.
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by HelloItsMe: 6:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Jethrolite:

Abi you don't know what an internship is? Plus the duration was stated which is 1 month, and he wouldn't be working as a pertrol attendant... So if they don't decide to give home full time position, e concern you? He has gotten valuable experience, that's what matters.
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by MrDojo(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2016
Mehn let me try my luck with GSK and Nestle...

I have nothing to lose and everything to gain....

My own thread loading grin cheesy
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Aden777(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2016
smogup:
How many retweets do I need to get a job in fed. Civil service?
Just one from Buhari
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by sixtus3606(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2016
bigtt76:
Nice one and new pattern by the youths to get job through social media.
wo baby yi.....Walahi, awon youth ma pe n be!

Innovative and enterprising spirit is KEY!!!
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by 2undeee(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2016
macdanny2000:
I pray they change their mind and give you a permanent job. I salute your courage.

Amen
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by noble71(m): 8:37am On Oct 07, 2016
smogup:
How many retweets do I need to get a job in fed. Civil service?

2million Retweets.
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by Jethrolite(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2016
HelloItsMe:

Abi you don't know what an internship is? Plus the duration was stated which is 1 month, and he wouldn't be working as a pertrol attendant... So if they don't decide to give home full time position, e concern you? He has gotten valuable experience, that's what matters.
Please carry your wahala and go. I hear you, I don't know what an internship is, because na internship pain the dude pass.
Re: Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando by smogup: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2016
noble71:

2million Retweets.
you wan kill person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / How Do You Answer The Question "Sell Me This Pen " In A Sales Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.