Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Not Sure How To Teach My Daughter: U For Unacceptable, V For Vague, W For Woman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Not Sure How To Teach My Daughter: U For Unacceptable, V For Vague, W For Woman (563 Views)

How Do I Raise My Daughter? / Are You Talented? Yes, No Or Not Sure Still Read This. / Three Amazing Stories To Teach You The Wisdom Of A Heart. #3 Will Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Sure How To Teach My Daughter: U For Unacceptable, V For Vague, W For Woman by KORLAR(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Every single man you share your sins to
Will try his luck too
Every single man.

And you can not hate him for it
And you must not blame you for it
And you shall carry on being friends

And for times when your self esteem is down
And here comes a compliment
A somewhat inappropriate compliment
A very inappropriate compliment
And you don’t know whether to be
Flattered or offended
But you do feel grateful that someone finds you sexually attractive
And you’re angry that you feel grateful that someone finds you sexually attractive,

Return to God.

http://coolstory.ng/coolZone/im-not-sure-how-to-teach-my-daughter-u-for-unacceptable-v-for-vague-w-for-woman/

(1) (Reply)

Strangest Bus Ride / My Experience On Superstitious Beliefs / Bridges; Lagos Life The Masterpiece (a Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.