Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) (41057 Views)

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Dailyhappenings: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
This woman must be feeling like the most lucky woman on planet earth. when i ask most ladies of the kind of children they would prefer, most of them tell me that they want to have a set of twins, this woman doesn't have just one set of twins, she has two..two freaking handsome boys. I cant wait to marry oo, so i can start posting pictures with my twins too.

see photos

source: http://www.sundayjoe.com/2018/01/luckiest-mum-woman-shares-beautiful.html

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by arryjosh(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
cute!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wow,
This is actually what i ask for when i eventually decide to start making babies,
My love for twins is out of this world

but I'd prefer female twin 1st then male twin 2nd.

Both should be identical without being able to spot there physical difference.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
cool

Lovely and so cute.
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
I Like This

If My Wife Doesnt Give Me Twins Twice i Will Not Marry Her Again

7 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
It would be fun to force these boys to have sex with their mother at gun point. One would stick his two finger down her vaginal hole and tickle its walls, while the other would slot his dick into his mother's mouth while she gives him head and the third would fix his boyhood into his mother's asshole, all this happening simultaneously. I'd force the last to masturbate while watching the scenery unfold.
I Refuse To Insult You. You Insulted Yourself... There Are Certain Things You Shouldnt Say at All...

I Know You Want People To Quote You

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
I know sey na sweet and lovely things like this full my AmstelRock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'd love to have twins, two birds one stone

6 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by johnstar(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Cute

See all mumu gals for here self dey take abt twins

After una don do abort pikin finish

Gals wey don abort pikin here nor suppose comments

Useless gals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
They look lovely. Make sure one of the boys join the military.
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
the Oga nko ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Cute it is
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
wow
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by MorataFC: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Love it mehn!
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
It would be fun to force these boys to have sex with their mother at gun point. One would stick his two fingers down her vaginal hole and tickle its walls, while the other would slot his dick into his mother's mouth while she gives him head and the third would fix his boyhood into his mother's asshole, all this happening simultaneously. I'd force the last to masturbate while watching the scenery unfold.

I know you want to be quoted and insulted so i will do more than that,

For all you typed;
Your children will do all that to ur wife, if it doesnt happen;
It is extended to your coming generation, if it doesnt happen;
It is extended to your brother's wife,
Your sister's children will do that to her too.

This is not a curse, it is just a proclamation to your existance so i will seal it with a big amen

aaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
It would be fun to force these boys to have sex with their mother at gun point. One would stick his two fingers down her vaginal hole and tickle its walls, while the other would slot his dick into his mother's mouth while she gives him head and the third would fix his boyhood into his mother's asshole, all this happening simultaneously. I'd force the last to masturbate while watching the scenery unfold.

Your IQ is likely inherited.

See a shrink or offer yourself for medicine as a cadaver.

I am not insulting you but being scientifically curious

35 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:

so this one is part of us HUMAN ?

52 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Vicintonsh(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
The type I pray for smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
How person go think this kind thing .
Dude you are definitely crazy

Yabaleft over to you guys

39 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by edudguy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
What sort of twisted and dirty fantasy is this?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by PRguy: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Awwwn. Cute kids

If you want to grow your Instagram/twitter brand followers. I'm your guy: whatsapp-2349034257713
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Guilderland1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fakura:
ATHENTION SEEKER HOW MRKT?

17 Likes

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dis woman try...twins twice no easy
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by jonero4(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
what of dia father

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Cutest sight ever!

1 Like

Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by BOOMnaija(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amazing stuff!
Re: Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) by Rebuke: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Make money too. For all of yhu shouting I want this, make sure yhu also double yhur hustle o.

If not, yhu go run. Don't go n born wey yhu no go fit take care of them.

Twins no be moi moi.....if yhu no get money hide yhur face.

Seriously, these kids wouldn't look this attractive if the parents ar nt buoyant financially.

God bless yhu all with plenty money to take care of yhur plenty twins .

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / Am I Really A Bad Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.