Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today (14495 Views)

Nneze Richards Emerges Face Of The World Nigeria, 2017 (Photos, Video) / LAKERS Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards As She Marks Birthday In Style / Nneze Richards Arrests Linda Nwankwo, Coordinator During Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2016
celebgists:

Premium banking
You know every grin grin . Uyi is the king of hospitality here cool
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by Talk2Bella(f): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Baby mamas in the making grin
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by MadCow1: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4326733_4325641jim8776jpegc63ef94d24cbb60dbb6e7154dee0c3b2_jpeg50e369e849381a88fae1f6ca1aa238e6

These outfits are remarkably hideous.. angry

And no thats not her neeples, just part of her aeriolas.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by Gee645(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
this kind gurls sef if not for the packaging dem boobies for don the smooch their bellies
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by aremed(m): 10:10am On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
pls oooooooo Whr is the headquarter of MMM I mean Whr is der office located? Incase they chop my money Whr will I run to?
sambiza forest

1 Like

Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by gfullmoon(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2016
intbizoil:
the hq of mmm is you and me, mmm just matches. Mmm runs with nobody's money, I do refund people's money if they are blocked without confirmation

This is how MMM will chop people's money and clean mouth. The owners have insiders or agents who are also members. Once they want to take Ben Jonson they will pair all the millions to their agents. Then they will blame the Nigerian Govt for shuting them down. Most of you members will even conduct mass protest to FG like they did in South Africa to unban them. Their ideology is to destroyed the world financial system. My question is, "why are they using bank to facilitates their payments?
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by nicerichard05: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2016
[size=15pt]Aswear down this Alex guy owns a brothel and whic his disguises as managing model>

Waridis? see as gals cheap. na wa oo
[/size]

1 Like

Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Are those ones on transparent uniform prostitutes ?
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by BCISLTD: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2016
sad the face you make when u see ur gf on the lineup
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Truth with James St Patrick. grin
But see the nonsense those intimacy gadgets wore cry

Modified. Intimacy gadgets shocked
Seun wtf

1 Like

Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by luvme0702: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2016
See ashawos every where o. Free meat to chop ;D5
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by dacovajnr: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2016
tammyboy1:
Who else noticed a girl's nipple??
Haaa! Human Beings shocked shocked your eyes na binocular?
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by tohchee96(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
I believe she didn't notice her nipple was out angry angry

how come you didn't see that Nigeria will enter "RECEPTION".....

your eyes are sharp ooo
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2016
tohchee96:

how come you didn't see that Nigeria will enter "RECEPTION".....

your eyes are sharp ooo
lol wink wink
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by Waspy(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2016
Alex Reports.. ......the number one NL pim.p

1 Like

Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by tammyboy1(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2016
dacovajnr:
Haaa! Human Beings shocked shocked your eyes na binocular?
na microscope
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
gfullmoon:

This is how MMM will chop people's money and clean mouth. The owners have insiders or agents who are also members. Once they want to take Ben Jonson they will pair all the millions to their agents. Then they will blame the Nigerian Govt for shuting them down. Most of you members will even conduct mass protest to FG like they did in South Africa to unban them. Their ideology is to destroyed the world financial system. My question is, "why are they using bank to facilitates their payments?
you started a good argument and ended with an unintelligent question in your bid to pass your one sided point
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by MissedCall(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
dforum8:
recession didn't get to them na cheesy cheesy
Moderator, this is a scam advert. Nairalanders beware!
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by Laido: 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
God help me not to marry a public socket ooo... cheesy cheesy

I say Amen for you bro. And me too. See as these girls be. Nitori oloun. If eventually they got married, wetin husband go enjoy? Breat turn slippers. Punah turn Kounga

1 Like

Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by akigbemaru: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
De game and lepa
Re: De Game Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards, Set To Host Davido Today by kechywillz(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2016
Girls like to go naaked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nazneen Shaikh, Miss Polo International 2018 Winner, Arrives India / How I Met My Wife And Fell In Love With Her - Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) / Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.