Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Best Bible App For Android. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Bible App For Android. (579 Views)

Who's Your Best Bible Character? / What Is Your Best Bible Verse? / What Is Your Best Bible Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Bible App For Android. by zzzzy: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Hey guys, i found this app on the playstore and decided to share it with you guys, I see this app as a must have app. While it's a bible app (with different versions downloadable) , it contains many other social features to help your christian life grow. You can read different books, make friends with others, and you can customize it to your taste if you aren't satisfied with the default view, regional languages can also be added to if you'd like a local language. It's completely free (nothing like proversion) , ad-free and has a very neat interface. I think you should all try it out.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't People Learn / 3ft 7ins Groom Brings His Own Specially-made Ladder To Church As He Weds / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/12/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.