Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,769 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

UNN 2016/2017 Direct Entry Registration problems resolved! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN 2016/2017 Direct Entry Registration problems resolved! (376 Views)

HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment / UNN 2016-2017 Postgraduate Admission Form Is Now On Sale / 2016/2017 Direct Entry, Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNN 2016/2017 Direct Entry Registration problems resolved! by lordcero(m): 5:11am On Oct 07, 2016
I haven't been able to upload passport.. I used jpeg format.. i've even tried other image formats, yet it still doesn't work and I can't continue d registration till I upload d passport...pls who has uploaded his/her passport?
Re: UNN 2016/2017 Direct Entry Registration problems resolved! by lordcero(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
The issue has been solved. All those that had difficulties with the direct entry reg. can now go back to the portal and continue with the registration. Deadline is still 17th October.

NB: you are not required to upload any passport. The one you used for the jamb reg. Is already there.

Documents to upload;
O level
LGA ID
Testimonials
Qualifying cert (Degree, OND, A level, etc)
First schl leaving cert.
Birth cert

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Items Belonging To An Ex Corp Member Missing / ODE - Method Of Substitution (homogeneous Equations) / Can You Solve This Puzzle...ehn Can You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.