Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] (41117 Views)

Enugwu Ukwu In Anambra Where Pythons & Human Beings Live In Harmony / The Killing Of Fulanis In Numan, Adamawa Would Not Go Unpunished - Sultan / Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Johnkennie(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
OKorowanta:
Horrible and disgusting sight embarassed
Who started the eating of snake sef? undecided

better meat!
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Ganiyat72(f): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Posh3:
All this big pythons (Eke-Ogba) kills people.., and if u don't kill it,it kills u undecided
Shut it, eke/python is non venomous and neither do they kill anyone in anambra state
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by sfinkzslot(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
Then said Jesus to those Jews who believed in Him, “If ye continue in My Word, then are ye My disciples indeed.
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:31-32

it's not a good thing that after coming this far out of bondage, this man would come and say this...
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by IamNawty(f): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
ubyways:
how many likes did u get for posting this trash. u don't buy into mmm ideology doesn't give u the effrontery to propagate lies against mmm community. can u pinpoint one person that has been scammed since November last year till date?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by IamNawty(f): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

But chicken and fish ain't disgusting to you ??

Use your Brain

But chicken and fish ain't disgusting to you ??
Use your brain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by alaskido(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Until snake wipe out your entire generation, that is when you will know snakes ought to be killed when spotted but not to be eaten.
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Tsongz(f): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
;Dlike it won't swallow him if they jam each other grin snakes ain't friendly I tell u
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by ManMountain(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
Biafrans are crazy. cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by south7313: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Eeewwwww while eating the snake the back will still be showing ? Eewwww Eewww disgusting pple /meal

Btw: pls who undastnd wat MMM is all about? pple begging me to join and am scared of someone will runaway wit my money this recession period grin grin sometin tells me they will run away wit the money by December grin grin grin

07037202216..whatsapp me and I will explain it to u, hw it works and he u gain.

It's really interesting.
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Orochimaru1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lala u and snake again?... I will create a thread about snakes and watch it make the front page.
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Lilimax(f): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
zinny377:
MMM pays
smiley
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by andybob(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Don't register for now cos it's not sable for now
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Bonaventura(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Osmondinho:

This was just as a group of men from the Enugu Ukwu part of the state (boundary point with Ebonyi state) butchered a python during the weekend and prepared it for cnsumption.
No part of Ebonyi shares boundary with Anambra State. You purposely and ignorantly wrote this because you want to tell the whole world that it is only Ebonyi indigenes that eat snakes when people from virtually every part of the country does that.
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by opedaydydx9(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
IamNawty:
Eeewwwww while eating the snake the back will still be showing ? Eewwww Eewww disgusting pple /meal

Btw: pls who undastnd wat MMM is all about? pple begging me to join and am scared of someone will runaway wit my money this recession period grin grin sometin tells me they will run away wit the money by December grin grin grin
Chai I go do only once too nd run
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by notoriousbabe: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
See Seun and lala in action. Lala is the one cutting the snake
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Yyeske(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
I don't think it's all communities in Anambra that forbids python(eke), areas around Agulu, Idemili and some area forbids it though.
Who the heck wrote this trash, how can Enugwu Ukwu border Ebonyi state, do we even share any border with Ebonyi? The writer must have been high before writing this
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by akigbemaru: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
Killing ofpython
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Dilidee(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Which of d idemili are u from Nrth/Sth?..what town and how many Eke's have u killed?

SpitsOnYoruba:
What kind of fuckery is this

Why do people think that people from Anambra state don't kill pythons ??

I'm from Idemili, the home of Eke Idemili and we kill pythons like say tomorrow no dey

Back in the days people do say that if you kill pythons will give them burials like humans

People from Nnobi and Awka etiti knows that we kill pythons every day and throw them away
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by idfact0404(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2016
One Python is one person's life; angry angry shocked
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by murphyibiam15(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yyeske:
I don't think it's all communities in Anambra that forbids python(eke), areas around Agulu, Idemili and some area forbids it though.
Who the heck wrote this trash, how can Enugwu Ukwu border Ebonyi state, do we even share any border with Ebonyi? The writer must have been high before writing this
Am from Afikpo-south in Ebony I and no part of Ebony I has boundary with anambra...the writer doesn't know geography
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by charlesucheh(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
Although, several churches have made attempts to put an end to the alleged bizarre norm, all efforts have been abortive. what do you all mean by this statement? that the powers of those pythons are bigger than that of GOD? superstitious beliefs and its rubbish is what has been making Africans timid since 1234AD
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Cade(m): 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
I think Nairaland should stop showing us pictures of Bush Meat slaughtered by people who don't understand conservation.

Once elephants roamed from Akwa Ibom to Oyo state but now they are all extinct due to wholesale slaughter.

Wild animals are not food any more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by giftedben: 2:27am On Oct 08, 2016
ManMountain:
Biafrans are crazy. cheesy cheesy

It might sound like a joke but it's real. Everything the writer said about pythons in Anambra state is true. I am from obosi, Idemili North local government of Anambra state. I currently live in aba, abia state. I have had encounters with snakes in my room and bathroom. Those creatures just visit quietly and live quietly. Crazy right? But that is culture.
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:59am On Oct 08, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
What kind of fuckery is this

Why do people think that people from Anambra state don't kill pythons ??

I'm from Idemili, the home of Eke Idemili and we kill pythons like say tomorrow no dey

Back in the days people do say that if you kill pythons will give them burials like humans

People from Nnobi and Awka etiti knows that we kill pythons every day and throw them away

Look at this impostor! Who are you trying to deceive? In Anambra as a whole python is not killed much more Idenmili where it's a totem. I am a bona fide Idenmili boy and my lineage have the sole responsibility of catering to the river goddess where the eke Idenmili resides. And you lie about Nnobi and Awka etiti because they don't kill the harmless animal.
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:03am On Oct 08, 2016
Yyeske:

First off,Enugu Ukwu is an Nri town,so,they can't kill a python.
I reiterate,not town in Anambra kills python.
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:05am On Oct 08, 2016
alaskido:
Until snake wipe out your entire generation, that is when you will know snakes ought to be killed when spotted but not to be eaten.

You are just scared of snakes in general. Moreover,pythons are harml,except the large ones like Anaconda found in South America.
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by abdul4me(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2016
python pepper soup is as much delicious as cat fish.

ooooooooooooooo....... what a sweet meal?

I am missing python pepper soup.
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2016
OKorowanta:
Horrible and disgusting sight embarassed Who started the eating of snake sef? undecided
that will be oga Lala na..
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by richguyTX(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:

how much do u have that a rich company like mmm will run away with your chiken change called money
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by IamNawty(f): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
richguyTX:
how much do u have that a rich company like mmm will run away with your chiken change called money

Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by alaskido(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

You are just scared of snakes in general. Moreover,pythons are harml,except the large ones like Anaconda found in South America.

My brother who want to wait and begin to classify snakes that are harmful and not harmful. I will take off like Bolt immediately I see one. Even if it is a dead one. grin
Re: Anambra Man Laments Killing Of Pythons [PHOTOS] by Posh3(f): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Shut it, eke/python is non venomous and neither do they kill anyone in anambra state

Really Eke ogba doesn't kill baa? Story for kids and pls.. Do not tell me to shut up. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerades In Igboland / Olubadan And His Wives Board A First Class Train In London. PICS / Ooni Reacts To Fire At Palace Of Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.