Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Do You Want To Live With Your Parents After Marriage? ( For The Guys Especially) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Want To Live With Your Parents After Marriage? ( For The Guys Especially) (1513 Views)

Advice From Parents After Cynthia-Osokogu's Death / Why Do Some People Abandon Their Parents After Marriage? / What Is Wrong With Men Living With Their Parents After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Live With Your Parents After Marriage? ( For The Guys Especially) by sexyLeamon(f): 3:52am On Oct 18, 2009
remember our old African tradition of the guy marrying the girl and bringing her home to his family? am curious to know if some guys still believe in this tradition in this age or would you rather live separately with your wife, and visit your parents if needed
Re: Do You Want To Live With Your Parents After Marriage? ( For The Guys Especially) by Sissy3(f): 12:30am On Oct 19, 2009
most who still abide by that tradition are usually ones who still lives in the village. those who usually reside in the city and have money often build their own homes separate from the general family one in the village
Re: Do You Want To Live With Your Parents After Marriage? ( For The Guys Especially) by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 19, 2009
personally I will live to live with my husband in a different house,
we can visit his parents and my parents when we want to.

(1) (Reply)

Parent & Parent-inlaw wahala (Picture this mumsy hears u guys digging it) / For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass / Please Advice! My Husband Refuses To Test His Fluid, Is My Husband Infertile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.