Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos (19545 Views)

Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by instinctg(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2016
but why do female celebrities lie about their age? ok now, the man below this post is 10 years , celebrities and lies are .....

Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2016
Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by yinxfun(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2016
Happy Birthday to her. .was hoping to see her husband or kid celebrate with her.. Yeyenatu sad
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by wonlasewonimi: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2016
Lol..she shouldn't be less than 42

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Mikylopez(f): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2016
lolz wah she meant is she has been in the industry for 36 years olodo people grin grin
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by shukudi(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2016
segun400:
HBD
Why be sey anybody wey get Lai for their name dey sabi lie? This anty sabi lie pass uncle lai ooooo. Anyway, HBD. Iso inu eku, inu eku ni oun ati eegun a ma gbe. She wey dey claim 36, na bones for her body go dey tell am d truth.
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
kehinde1588:
Must u comment? I doubt if u know the definition of wowo

That's my opinion dude so -- tongue

Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by justmenoni: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Damn, just see what you've posted,s o everyone in the same class must be age mates, do you know the difference between age and play group?

as someone said earlier: Been in the same class doesn't mean they are agemate

pyyxxaro:
Aunty Laide stop lying o

You were in thesame class with my Aunty in Secondary (Aunty Kemi Adeola)

Now my Aunty is 42years

Stop lying o, stop lying o

Lemme go and show Aunty Kemi what you posted cry
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Ada9103(f): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Umu nwanyi ndi ofe...ike ndi a gwuru nmadu!

Ha adighi responsible at all. Ana araghari...

Lolsss....this your comment got me giggling

Ana akogheri grin
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by francisbarrack(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
How can my childhood friend Laide claim 36? Is that acting age or what?

Official age... Laide should b around 48

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by stsinner: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
aalangel:
Riddle: If Laide is 36, how old am I?
answer=63yrs.
*oh Lord shield me from this coming bullet*
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by aalangel(f): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
stsinner:

answer=63yrs.
*oh Lord shield me from this coming bullet*

I'm not a typical Nairalander....so no bullet for you dear. Infact, it made me laugh.
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by stsinner: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
aalangel:

I'm not a typical Nairalander....so no bullet for you dear. Infact, it made me laugh.
really?Thats strange...
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Are u serious? Or u are just making fun of it.
pyyxxaro:
Aunty Laide stop lying o

You were in thesame class with my Aunty in Secondary (Aunty Kemi Adeola)

Now my Aunty is 42years

Stop lying o, stop lying o

Lemme go and show Aunty Kemi what you posted cry
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by DECENTTY(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
y no claim 16 instead of 36, stop deceiving dhose fools lyk u
Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by aalangel(f): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
stsinner:

really?Thats strange...

When the Spirit of God dwells in you, Love follows. Most people air their views on this site and receive insults; people insult me too. I can only bless them. It's safe for me, dangerous for them.

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by pyyxxaro: 2:49am On Oct 08, 2016
justmenoni:
Damn, just see what you've posted,s o everyone in the same class must be age mates, do you know the difference between age and play group?

as someone said earlier: Been in the same class doesn't mean they are agemate

I just returned from 2months BAN

Am born again now

Hailings angry

2 Likes

Re: Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos by justmenoni: 3:12am On Oct 08, 2016
grin grin grin

pyyxxaro:

I just returned from 2months BAN

Am born again now

Hailings angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo, RMD, Uche Jumbo Attend Champions For Change Event (Photos) / Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.