Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

"We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders (15164 Views)

Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Nigerians Are Dying, We Need Jonathan – Ebonyi Traders Cry Out / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by amjou: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2016
Who doesn't miss him?
Even Buhari misses GEJ, if you think am lying,
Ask Dangote?
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by bikefab(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ndi ebonyi, u are not d only ones. Nigeria misses him entirely.

Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by dondavinchi(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:
oga speak for yourself ....

do u know how many billions of dollars looted during gej era
mumu dotcom I greet u do u knw dat someone somewhere use 270million to clear grass in buhari government

Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by dondavinchi(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
kropotkin2:
Jonathan is history. Good riddance to bad rubbish! Deal with it
I knw say ur papa or uncle nor deh fit gv u beta money to spend as it was in gej government

Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by Bizibi(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
kropotkin2:
Jonathan is history. Good riddance to bad rubbish! Deal with it
yes he is history and the present one is really working,he is making hunger look like an amateur..... someone need to replace hunger with another name and give this guy a bottle of urine
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by alaskido(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:

Yes you are correct. Billions of dollars and naira were looted during GEJ but the money went round everybody in Nigeria including you. But look at this your present President, he has locked up the vault, there is no more stolen money in circulation, the masses are starving.
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by alaskido(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
amjou:
Who doesn't miss him?
Even Buhari misses GEJ, if you think am lying,
Ask Dangote?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by kwyllancy: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
martineverest:
well,the state tells it all....supporters of evil people

Even my region,where he originated from doesnt miss him

WHO IS THIS ONE? undecided undecided undecided
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by 247Dior(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Osmondinho:
Forget what you read on the pages of newspapers, blogs and magazines about the poor situation of the country. They editors make it seem bad but you need to go across the country to know the true state.

The condition is worst.. very very bad... in fact very terrible, only few blessed ones can afford to eat 3 good meals a day.

Nigeria current situation is like 1970 civil war

4get E-warriors ... the government need a new welfare social package for very hungry population.

Its so painful to see that family that normally eat well on the brink of starvation
bro I realized how bad things have become when I priced a phone (Samsung galaxy grand prime ) I bought bought N45k one month before general election that brought hardship (Buhari) to this country..that same phone is now N85k.. Nigeria is indeed a failed state
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by ajawara(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:

Tell me. Please.
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by london4luv: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:

I can see ur blind but the cry of the poor will never unnoticed in the sight of heaven.. Buhari is an evil man he will do any good to this zoo country
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by 4wrd9ja: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:

please advise buhari to loot his own so the mass can have respite, because the era of looting seems better. nobody is interested in this worn out story people want better living
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by blecele: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Do you know how many are being looted as we speak?
Ask him again. Gullible Nigerians. The worst govt in the history of Nigeria. The most corrupt.

Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by ElsonMorali: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Well it's not too late. 2019 is close by. You can make him your governor... undecided
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by saintkel(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2016
Hiqhscore:

If u reside in abuja or in the north eastern part of nigeria u wont type dat, if u care for d affected u wouldnt

Nigeria earns revenue from exportation of oil. What was the export prize of oil during gej, wats the current prize of oil?
Militants destroying pipelines and u complaing of buhari?

Instead of u to pray everything should be in form u are here hating on buhari because he is a northener

Youths stand up and think, care for nigeria and not ur tribe alone
u must b a joke to blame d hardship of Nigerians on GEJ, infact u r tribalistic for saying such
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by Hiqhscore(m): 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
saintkel:
u must b a joke to blame d hardship of Nigerians on GEJ, infact u r tribalistic for saying such

Did u just say ah was tribalistic
Do u even comprehend b4 u quote and type?
Ave i blamed anybody for the hardship
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by Yeligray(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:

and so?
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by bashydemy1: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
saintkel:
Oga must u speak for everybody?, he may have looted billions but yet people still love him, allow them love who they want. Its dia right which will never b denied
one of those Fela sing about then.
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by LastProphet: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Adaowerri111:
We miss him here too, biz have been slow, zombies will say Jonathan caused the recession, we never felt the effect until PMB became president, taking decisions without proper consultation is affecting the economy, Buhari is a tyrant.

if they stopped paying your salary today will you start suffering today? why is this difficult for tribes with flat skulls?
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by Adaowerri111: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
LastProphet:

if they stopped paying your salary today will you start suffering today? why is this difficult for tribes with flat skulls?
Mr round skull, there was recession during GEJ's administration but it wasn't felt because there was good policies to keep it in check, if you are thinking Adeosun and Co will take this country out of this ...you better start thinking again.....believe it or not .. we are suffering as a result of poor economic policy ..ESP the TSA, it wasn't the right time to introduce it.
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by Duru009(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
If you want Goodluck to come back in 2019 click "like".
But if you want buhari to continue click "share"
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by Agereje: 5:45am On Oct 08, 2016
Honestly it is the wife Mama Patience that I miss o! E don tey whey I laugh o. I miss her grammar and drama! Lol
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by meetdavid: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2016
Kingsley1000:

We agree he looted like every oda person but d one day is sayin he is corruption free, the one dat didn't have money to campaign is now d one dat his wife is wearing a wrist watch of 10mn....it is better to give us 3 and take 7 rada Dan takin all and tellin us dere is Notin...stop being sentimental I know u re already tired of supporting him.... Come to think of it...which president did not loot?? Is it obj dat started sharing money in d senate house, is it because Jona did not come and kill errybody in ur village dats y u re still ranting on naira land...even d kinn naira am sure u dnt AV it
Re: "We Miss Goodluck Jonathan" - Ebonyi Traders by focus7: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
pathetic myopias.

Why The 2017 Budget Signing Was Delayed - Acting President, Osinbajo Explains / FG moves to revive Enugu coal mines / Lagos RRS Arrests Notorious Serial Phone Thief